Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) - Health (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) (65630 Views)

Doctor Share Story Of A Mother Who Was Reluctant To Let Them Treat Her Daughter / The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences / OMG, How Unprofessional?! Molested By Male Doctor Who Fondled Her Boobs?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Creamish(f): 9:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
KingTom:
Weekend spent mostly in the ever depressing hospital. My dear that's the way to go about it, one was on my neck recently threatening to revoke my license I was like You wanna revoke it here on NL. Some people are more than foolish grin

Hahahahaha.... Dumb is redefined daily on NL... Its like each day, someone decides to set a new record. But its all fun at d end of d day..makes a stressful office day relaxing. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Pheals(f): 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
habsydiamond:
if u have said u felt something when the doc was feeling ur stomach the doc won't have asked u to remove ur skirt but when u didn't feel the pain in the stomach region he now wanted to take a critical look at the 'punany lapuna' region just to check for loosen bolt so that he can tighten the nut back u come dey vex. next time u have to be careful and vigilant why with male docs. Lolz
grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Badota: 3:45am On Feb 28, 2016
OmoOsanyin:

In a nutshell, it is all a matter of perception. If you view the comment as negative, then it may bear denial and negativity towards advancement; If viewed as positive, then it may bear inspiration to strive and achieve better.
I elect to perceive it as a positive inspiring comment.
the Indian posted the comment in a form of insult, not as a constructive criticism
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by OmoOsanyin: 6:42am On Feb 28, 2016
Badota:
the Indian posted the comment in a form of insult, not as a constructive criticism

More times than not, 'insults' and un-constructive criticisms could be inspiring and if we emotionally react towards the perceived negative we will likely miss the benefit of the positive inspiration.
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by stonecoldcafe: 6:53am On Feb 28, 2016
Greene66:

That is what we call corruption and hypocrisy which is why Nigeria is yet to progress after 50 Years. If your broda is wrong, let him know he is wrong not supporting him.

So once again, i am in support of the Asian because the woman started the whole thing. The hypocrite of a woman went to edit her post. If she was right why did she edit her post? C'mon stop supporting what is wrong. Check the first page again, you wont see her post which he quoted.

You are talking rubbish! I saw what the lady said and at that point, the guy should have faced her squarely and not attacked an entire nation. I mean who does that? What did the lady say sef (don't get me wrong, she started it) go to iniee.com abi india.com.

Is that enough to attack a nation?

Una nor get sense. Let a Nigerian insult me I agree but don't allow a foreigner come on a Nigerian forum and spit trash and you guys applaud him and say "na lie before"

You think Nigeria is the only country in the world with problems. Make una try learn shinkele patriotism I beg. Hiss

I will say the truth, the girl was wrong but the boy should have faced her as an individual and left Nigeria out of it! Do you think you can spit trash about india in their forum and they'll praise you? Abi didn't you see the thread about how they nearly finished a Nigerian for being chatty with a female member of staff in india? That's what they'll do if you're chatting up their girls now go diss their country and see!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by KingTom(m): 10:21am On Feb 28, 2016
Creamish:

Hahahahaha.... Dumb is redefined daily on NL... Its like each day, someone decides to set a new record. But its all fun at d end of d day..makes a stressful office day relaxing. smiley
hehehehehe I hear that grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Princephelar(m): 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
samuel051:

I just tire for d guy. wen we were little kids if we commit one atrocity or another and someone brings quarrel to our house,we all quarrel or fight with d person but immediately the person leaves,d kind cane ur body go chop dat day ehn,u no go try dat tin again,even d whole community come emulate us.u dare not take a fight to someone's house,highest u report or caution them.

God bless u bro. I no jez undastand dt guy. Na him type go dey look him frends or fam as dem insult him wife on to say na d truth dem dey yarn.

#KomonSenseIsNotCommon
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by iukpe: 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
Pheals:
Got something to say ...i was feeling stomach pain after i return from dad office ,i was dad gal always got nothing to do can't cook I was alone just pick my phone called mum closest pal who was a doc. Mum said they have been friends since school days she has been my physician since infant ,love me for been the only female in the house .I could not reach her on phone so I try to move out and get commercial bus to my destination before the stomach ache got worst reach the hospital saw new faces the lady in blue uniform came up to me after waiting for hours ...have already new mum is not around . "your name ? And your card no. " she said ..i look up at her " i didnt have card " then u will need to get a card and register .... I didn't need that I said humbly . we can't attend to u then , she said now she sound rude as I was about to speak a senior nurse came in " tosin what's wrong? " i explain ...she brings out a yellow card instead of a green card...and directed me to the new doctor office ...

Enter the office sat down and I gave him the card
He started asking questions later he was silent and he said "go and lied down there (pointed to a bed few inches away ) I lied down and he came up to me press my stomach with his fingers and later he said "raise your cloth up little" I do that and he start to examined again asking "here or here " I don't really no where the pain was really from so I nodded to reply him a quick no he later stop and clean his face with handkerchief and said " will you take off your skirt then" I quickly raise up my head ,face change "may be I will come back " why he asked

Nothing when mum comes I will be here" I said and walked towards the door and he later said " which mum?" Mum m.o.j
Are you m.o.j he asked no ! I reply (frustrated) ok wait .he pick up his pen and prescribed some drugs for me...I move out. U stay long tosin the senior nurse said as I handed her the note and the card she then direct me to the other door ...I was given drugs and receipt total of 15k the nurse there look up to me for cash and the other one said "aunty pls sorry you can go, can't you see the card is yellow" i used the drugs and I was alright. I kept wondering so this man knows the right thing to do "why asking me to take off my. ..."

Share yours ladies

Are you really serious that you wrote a post, a publication, ..this way. Young people need to learn some ethics and learn how to write in English. While growing up, my mum taught me to write a letter, I would write a letter to her, and took note of thing like when to use "Yours faithfully" or "Yours sincerely".
Reading this crap makes me ashamed.
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Princephelar(m): 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2016
stonecoldcafe:

You are talking rubbish! I saw what the lady said and at that point, the guy should have faced her squarely and not attacked an entire nation. I mean who does that? What did the lady say sef (don't get me wrong, she started it) go to iniee.com abi india.com.

Is that enough to attack a nation?

Una nor get sense. Let a Nigerian insult me I agree but don't allow a foreigner come on a Nigerian forum and spit trash and you guys applaud him and say "na lie before"

You think Nigeria is the only country in the world with problems. Make una try learn shinkele patriotism I beg. Hiss

I will say the truth, the girl was wrong but the boy should have faced her as an individual and left Nigeria out of it! Do you think you can spit trash about india in their forum and they'll praise you? Abi didn't you see the thread about how they nearly finished a Nigerian for being chatty with a female member of staff in india? That's what they'll do if you're chatting up their girls now go diss their country and see!

Will everybody jeZ free greene66? He already said it dt he won't mind his frend white washing his entire family once d frend is speakin d truth he doesn't care. What do u expect from a man like dt...
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Greene66: 7:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
Creamish:

I see u have problems reading and understanding what u read. I only responded on his rude remark to ladies generally.. " U ladies dress like trash". U are so quick to jump into his pants DAT u fail to understand y I responded to him.

U cannot generalize. Its a crime. If he had only said "SOME ladies dress like trash", all this would not come up.

Is this clear now or are u still confused?

And what stops you from addressing what he said? Did you have to tell him to go to Indialand.com? That was pure racist no matter how u bend it.

Many people insult ladies generally why aren't they insulted based on their tribes? He said a common thing many say here he is told to go to indialand.com.

Like I said earlier and still stand, you started the trash. He was right in his statement. Since when did the truth become an insult? Is he the one that said $1 should be N400? Is he the one that said Nigeria should be corrupt? He stated the truth. And the truth is never an insult. You told him he knew nothing about Nigeria and he told you what's left of Nigeria so what's your issue? You started this whole thing.. abeg swerve jare
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Creamish(f): 12:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
Greene66:

And what stops you from addressing what he said? Did you have to tell him to go to Indialand.com? That was pure racist no matter how u bend it.

Many people insult ladies generally why aren't they insulted based on their tribes? He said a common thing many say here he is told to go to indialand.com.

Like I said earlier and still stand, you started the trash. He was right in his statement. Since when did the truth become an insult? Is he the one that said $1 should be N400? Is he the one that said Nigeria should be corrupt? He stated the truth. And the truth is never an insult. You told him he knew nothing about Nigeria and he told you what's left of Nigeria so what's your issue? You started this whole thing.. abeg swerve jare

I addressed what he said. If it hurts u so badly, find comfort elsewhere and stop seeking my attention.
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Greene66: 3:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
Creamish:

I addressed what he said. If it hurts u so badly, find comfort elsewhere and stop seeking my attention.

Seeking your attention?

But you quoted me first.. who is seeking whose attention ?
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Creamish(f): 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
Greene66:

Seeking your attention?

But you quoted me first.. who is seeking whose attention ?

U started attacking me on that thread and u keep referring to my post. E don do ooo Greene66. Time to flip pages. Aren't u bored already of all this brouhaha?

Sheesh..me sef don tire. I need sth fresh.. Any suggestion? smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Greene66: 8:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
Creamish:

U started attacking me on that thread and u keep referring to my post. E don do ooo Greene66. Time to flip pages. Aren't u bored already of all this brouhaha?

Sheesh..me sef don tire. I need sth fresh.. Any suggestion? smiley

Alright smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Creamish(f): 8:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
Greene66:

Alright smiley

Great... Feels better don't it? Hope ur having an awesome week so far..

Cheers mate! wink
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by joseph1832(m): 8:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
Creamish:

Great... Feels better don't it? Hope ur having an awesome week so far..
Cheers mate! wink
Allo. Mind to indulge me in a lil tit a tat?
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Creamish(f): 8:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
joseph1832:
Allo. Mind to indulge me in a lil tit a tat?

Sure.. The thread has been thoroughly derailed already nwayz...so.

Wassap?
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by joseph1832(m): 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
Creamish:

Sure.. The thread has been thoroughly derailed already nwayz...so.

Wassap?
Honestly, my dick is up, but that is not the issue. Lol.

Was wondering if you could indulge me with a little opinion on a particular matter, at least I think you're free minded that is...

So, you game?
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Creamish(f): 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
joseph1832:
Honestly, my dick is up, but that is not the issue. Lol.

Was wondering if you could indulge me with a little opinion on a particular matter, at least I think you're free minded that is...

So, you game?

As long as its not vulgar..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by joseph1832(m): 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
Creamish:

As long as its not vulgar..
Vulgar? Come on cream you seriously believe I'm vulgar? Lol.
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
OmoOsanyin:

The Asian & you are Right on point! Denial in this context negates progress.
Truth be told - Nigerians not Nigeria have little or nothing to be proud about.
'Suffering & smilling irritating empty barrel noise making, noise polluting nuisance religious bigots for real.
go and thank your stars you didn't start this thread. Continue supporting bullshit

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
Greene66:

He wasn't saying trash. He was saying the truth.

The worst thing that can happen to a man is for him to deceive himself.

Please prove all wht he said wrong. He stated the obvious
this little boy what is wrong with you
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Greene66: 11:02am On Mar 03, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
this little boy what is wrong with you

This old cargo what's your issue?
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 03, 2016
Greene66:

This old cargo what's your issue?

go and look for your indian boy who promised you visa and run away.

Cc creamish
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Greene66: 6:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
go and look for your indian boy who promised you visa and run away.

Cc creamish

Go and meet your Creamish who promised you pvssy and fvck away.
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Creamish(f): 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
Greene66:

Go and meet your Creamish who promised you pvssy and fvck away.

Greene.. I see Peace isn't something u crave. I tried to die the issue but u choose to insult me anyway.. I'll still play mature and ignore u...let's hope u don't act childish again.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Greene66: 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
Creamish:

Greene.. I see Peace isn't something u crave. I tried to die the issue but u choose to insult me anyway.. I'll still play mature and ignore u...let's hope u don't act childish again.

Tell that to the man who quoted me first telling me to go and meet my Indian friend who promised me visa and go away and then cc you.
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Creamish(f): 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
Greene66:

Tell that to the man who quoted me first telling me to go and meet my Indian friend who promised me visa and go away and then cc you.

I was copied... Did u see me insult u anywhere? Is there some kinda grievance u still have against me cos u steam off wherever I'm concerned..

Tête a Tête... Watz d problem?

I flipped d page on this remember?
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
Creamish:

I was copied... Did u see me insult u anywhere? Is there some kinda grievance u still have against me cos u steam off wherever I'm concerned..

Tête a Tête... Watz d problem?

I flipped d page on this remember?

Don't be angry.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Creamish(f): 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
coolsix:

Don't be angry.

I'm not angry actually..

NL can't get me pissed..naa..

I know where to draw the line BTW virtual and reality. Thanks for the concern tho.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by joseph1832(m): 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
Creamish:

I'm not angry actually..

NL can't get me pissed..naa..

I know where to draw the line BTW virtual and reality. Thanks for the concern tho.
And you still didn't answer the question about your marital status.

[size=45pt]DAMN![/size]
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by ojac1: 6:54am On Apr 20, 2016
Ur English though. Terrible read. Sorry
Pheals:
Got something to say ...i was feeling stomach pain after i return from dad office ,i was dad gal always got nothing to do can't cook I was alone just pick my phone called mum closest pal who was a doc. Mum said they have been friends since school days she has been my physician since infant ,love me for been the only female in the house .I could not reach her on phone so I try to move out and get commercial bus to my destination before the stomach ache got worst reach the hospital saw new faces the lady in blue uniform came up to me after waiting for hours ...have already new mum is not around . "your name ? And your card no. " she said ..i look up at her " i didnt have card " then u will need to get a card and register .... I didn't need that I said humbly . we can't attend to u then , she said now she sound rude as I was about to speak a senior nurse came in " tosin what's wrong? " i explain ...she brings out a yellow card instead of a green card...and directed me to the new doctor office ...

Enter the office sat down and I gave him the card
He started asking questions later he was silent and he said "go and lied down there (pointed to a bed few inches away ) I lied down and he came up to me press my stomach with his fingers and later he said "raise your cloth up little" I do that and he start to examined again asking "here or here " I don't really no where the pain was really from so I nodded to reply him a quick no he later stop and clean his face with handkerchief and said " will you take off your skirt then" I quickly raise up my head ,face change "may be I will come back " why he asked

Nothing when mum comes I will be here" I said and walked towards the door and he later said " which mum?" Mum m.o.j
Are you m.o.j he asked no ! I reply (frustrated) ok wait .he pick up his pen and prescribed some drugs for me...I move out. U stay long tosin the senior nurse said as I handed her the note and the card she then direct me to the other door ...I was given drugs and receipt total of 15k the nurse there look up to me for cash and the other one said "aunty pls sorry you can go, can't you see the card is yellow" i used the drugs and I was alright. I kept wondering so this man knows the right thing to do "why asking me to take off my. ..."

Share yours ladies

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! / Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease / Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.