Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,534 members, 7,843,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

#buharibringbackcorruption... Do U Agree With This Or Not? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #buharibringbackcorruption... Do U Agree With This Or Not? (513 Views)

Why I Agree With Joe Igbokwe On Igbo Attitude / Do U Agree The New Meaning Of APC (photos) / Ministerial Screening: 3 Things Shittu Said Most Nigerians Won't Agree With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#buharibringbackcorruption... Do U Agree With This Or Not? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
.... BRING BACK OUR CORRUPTION!!!
With Corruption a bag of pure water was N80
Without Corruption a bag of pure water is N150
With Corruption dollar was N180
Without Corruption dollar is N400
With Corruption I have 20hrs electricity at low tariff
Without Corruption I have 7hrs electricity
with 45% increase in tariff
With Corruption keke to my house takes N50
Without Corruption keke to my house takes N100
WithCorruption smallest indomie was N40
Without Corruption smallest indomie is N60
The list can go on and on but I just have to end it and take a stand......
#IStandWithCorruption
#Bringbackourcorruption
#WakawakaBuhari
#BuharibringbackNigeria
#Bringbacknaira
If with Corruption Dollar was N180 and without Corruption Dollar is now N425,
Brother and Sisters, you will agree with me that we need corruption in this country...
Titus Sardine started with 4 fishes, it reduced to 3. Then now it's 2.
In years to come, you'll open Sardine and see "Try Again Later".
Re: #buharibringbackcorruption... Do U Agree With This Or Not? by Trut(m): 2:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
OP I concur grin
Re: #buharibringbackcorruption... Do U Agree With This Or Not? by Pheals(f): 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
Go market bro !!
Re: #buharibringbackcorruption... Do U Agree With This Or Not? by sleazy5(m): 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: #buharibringbackcorruption... Do U Agree With This Or Not? by respect80(m): 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ar swear we need corruption! cheesy grin tongue
Re: #buharibringbackcorruption... Do U Agree With This Or Not? by kingofchess(m): 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
we don't need corruption and we certainly don't need buhari
Re: #buharibringbackcorruption... Do U Agree With This Or Not? by TheArchangel(f): 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
And this is a letter to Mr Sun too....
I like the harmattan better undecided undecided

Re: #buharibringbackcorruption... Do U Agree With This Or Not? by Motherfucker2: 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
Pheals:
Go market bro !!
Are you a university graduate ??
What's your level of education ??
Why can't you write a well constructed English free of blunders ??

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Dangote Has Two Heads........... / Nigeria is Part Of Saudi’s Anti-terror Islamic Coalition – Buhari / Keep Calm Change Is A Gradual Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.