Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced (40571 Views)

List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges / JAMB Fixes Cut Off Marks For Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges Of Education / 1.7 Million Candidates Expected To Sit For 2017 UTME — JAMB Registrar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced by MztrChukwu(m): 11:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
sugarvallly:

point of information oga mi,I am not a Male.please change that word.

my dear 3.48 (Upper)

3.48 is a pure Lower or i'd rather say, 'about to upper' LOL. Now I know why you regret school sha.
Re: 1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced by abbeysoul(m): 11:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
sugarvallly:
And after all these stress plus admission runs,late night burning of candles, examination and NYSC wahala employment will be zero.

I can't wait to pass out April 14th Jawe. I regret going to school.
shebi it was one guy that had 5.0 GPA Recently?what did they offer him?nothing reasonable,smh.

wishing them all the best!
U don't have to regret going to school even though the part of the world we found ourselves doesn't encourage education anymore, rather beauty is being celebrated on the pages of newspapers,on tv,radio yet there are millions of unemployed graduates roaming the street on a daily basis...Having said all these u still shouldn't give up the struggle in search of a job cos we all have different destiny so just believe in yourself and put all your hope and trust in God and i believe u won't have any reason or cause to regret going to school... See u @ d top

1 Like

Re: 1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced by longayink: 11:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
1.6 million candidates!!
Instead of establishing new universities, Bubu is closing the ones established by Jonathan gwonment.

People don't necessarily go to university because of job. They go to get education.
Well, Western Education is becoming Haram in Nigeria.
Re: 1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced by IamMhizTemi(f): 11:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
Congratulation 2 them.
Re: 1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced by deasy(m): 11:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
No wonder our education is lagging behind -- using outdated info to teach!
No wonder our certificate is not accepted/recognised in the developed world.
Re: 1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced by pench(m): 1:05am On Feb 27, 2016
.....ayaf hear....

endtime cutoff mark
Re: 1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced by Ezegozie(m): 3:26am On Feb 27, 2016
sugarvallly:
And after all these stress plus admission runs,late night burning of candles, examination and NYSC wahala employment will be zero.

shebi it was one guy that had 5.0 GPA Recently?what did they offer him?nothing reasonable,smh.

you regret going to school?

Smh
Re: 1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced by femi4: 5:38am On Feb 27, 2016
dicefrost:
Can someone please explain the reason why the cut-off mark is always less than 50 percent? Should it not be higher so that we can get the best?
To give more students opportunity to write post jamb
Re: 1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced by chimauk(m): 6:24am On Feb 27, 2016
sugarvallly:

point of information oga mi,I am not a Male.please change that word.

my dear 3.48 (Upper)
how dat one take be upper.na poly u go abi u still Neva pass jamb
Re: 1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 27, 2016
nonso88:
I remember scoring 199 in my first JAMB to study Mass Communications at UNN. I was denied admission. I later scored 261 the next year and got law. It's baffling to see our education get this bad. It's a pity.
199 could not even qualify me to write post-utme during my time. They denied me because of 1mark fa!! After travelling from Zaria to Lagos. But thank God sha, today its all history. 180 is just too poor

1 Like

Re: 1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced by alamscolo(m): 6:57am On Feb 27, 2016
hmmmm. With this development, can we say that they intend to rate the certificate of our institutions equally?
Re: 1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced by dtrend(m): 7:02am On Feb 27, 2016
Buh d universities aptitude test organizers will reject dis cut-off mark
Re: 1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 27, 2016
DeltaOil:
[size=14pt]As Usual the South East will have the highest cut-off marks[/size]

I am warning you for the last time to stop claiming Nigerian oil which is our collective wealth. We and the North own all oil wells in the Niger delta and we wont allow anyone to tamper with our source of wealth. Once the Oil finishes, you people can go form your own country. We wont allow anyone in Lagos when we finally develop it with our collective oil wealth
Re: 1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced by Igholize(m): 7:15am On Feb 27, 2016
I always use 2 say it dat.... Jamb is an illegal examination reason why bcox, any exam u participated nd a certificate is nt issued 2 you... Dat's nt an exam. On d other hand, they call it an entrance exam' if it an entrance exam, den why introducing post jamb/ entrance exam by different institutions? My opinion is dat, jamb is fraud nd it been used 2 extort nigerians nd it should b scrap nd institutions shld b allowed 2 conduct entrance exams dem selve.
Re: 1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced by SFTW: 7:29am On Feb 27, 2016
Why do people still go to school?
Re: 1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced by streamsofjoy(f): 7:40am On Feb 27, 2016
Danjul12051990:
Support good music!.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwOEySe50Dk. Check out my new video Iyawo Mi. Watch and share. like my Facebook page https://m.facebook.com/webrandNG/, download audio at... https://my.notjustok.com/track/53625/j-jords-iyawo-mi. Follow me on Instagram and twitter @jjords1. Thanks a lot.

Another senseless artiste. Wats iyawo mi. Are u married? So vexed abt Nigerian artiste. If u check his lyrics it's nothing short of admiring a lady's bum or boobs. Mtchewwwwwwwwwww.
Re: 1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 27, 2016
jamb has started today, skibo wait are you kidding me. . . . .buh. . . . 180 ke? shame on jamb.
Re: 1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced by dejavuh0007(m): 8:06am On Feb 27, 2016
gudluck to dose writing. na jamb D.E we dey wait for
Re: 1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced by muhakeem(m): 8:20am On Feb 27, 2016
faruz:
oooya go bring ur lawyer mke Una meet 4 court........... I dey behind u jare......
chank yhu brother

1 Like

Re: 1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 27, 2016
Igholize:
I always use 2 say it dat.... Jamb is an illegal examination reason why bcox, any exam u participated nd a certificate is nt issued 2 you... Dat's nt an exam. On d other hand, they call it an entrance exam' if it an entrance exam, den why introducing post jamb/ entrance exam by different institutions? My opinion is dat, jamb is fraud nd it been used 2 extort nigerians nd it should b scrap nd institutions shld b allowed 2 conduct entrance exams dem selve.
What of SATs and GRE?
Re: 1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced by dokgen(m): 9:25am On Feb 27, 2016
sugarvallly:

Share your pain man. School is a friggin WASTE OF TIME.
Re: 1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced by TopWinner(m): 9:48am On Feb 27, 2016
Help us, Lord.
Re: 1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced by c3nsus: 10:44am On Feb 27, 2016
Are you tired of writing JAMB?
Do you have your O' Level with minimum of 5 credits(English & Maths inclusive) with maximum of two (2) sittings?

Then,

This message is for you.

Bag your first degree within 3yrs in an affordable private institution in Benin Republic.

Listed below are the courses available:

Faculty of Communication Art and Humanity

Political science
International relations
Mass communication

Faculty of management and social science

Accounting
Transport and logistics
Economics
Marketing
Public Administration
Business Adminstration

Faculty of Science and Technology

Civil engineering(option: structure or highway engineering)

Computer science and engineering

Electrical & Electronics engineering(option: Electrical and Power or Electronics and Telecomms)

Biochemistry

Re: 1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced by blackprowler: 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
I'm amazed most Nigerians don't understand how cut-off points work and how CGPA is worked out at university. It is remarkable and symptomatic of how clueless we are as a people. Let me shock you: it is theoretically possible for not a single person to be admitted who scored 180. Why? I won't tell you. It's time people started paying me for all my insight. I need money
Re: 1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced by Engineermbugame(m): 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
abbeysoul:

U don't have to regret going to school even though the part of the world we found ourselves doesn't encourage education anymore, rather beauty is being celebrated on the pages of newspapers,on tv,radio yet there are millions of unemployed graduates roaming the street on a daily basis...Having said all these u still shouldn't give up the struggle in search of a job cos we all have different destiny so just believe in yourself and put all your hope and trust in God and i believe u won't have any reason or cause to regret going to school... See u @ d top
bro,nice advice

1 Like

Re: 1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced by sugarvallly(f): 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
chimauk:
how dat one take be upper.na poly u go abi u still Neva pass jamb

poly
Re: 1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced by sugarvallly(f): 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
abbeysoul:

thanx dear ,am encouraged by these words
Re: 1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced by sugarvallly(f): 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
MztrChukwu:

3.48 is a pure Lower or i'd rather say, 'about to upper' LOL. Now I know why you regret school sha.

not university.
Re: 1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced by sugarvallly(f): 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
MztrChukwu:

I'm glad you've realised you were forced to school. You could have as well dropped out and faced bread hawking like olajumoke? Who knows, your 'TY Bello' might be just at the next street.

abi o.lol
Re: 1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced by muller101(m): 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
sugarvallly:

hhahahahaah if u want your money egbon come and collect it in Bayelsa
uyo to bayelsa is just 135km. I will come and collect it

1 Like

Re: 1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced by abbeysoul(m): 11:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
sugarvallly:

thanx dear ,am encouraged by these words
You are welcome baby
Re: 1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced by mhystwurhat: 12:28am On Mar 08, 2016
directonpc:
Bye bye jamb days
sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo / Best exam portal / MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.