Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Pls I Need Your Advice So Urgently - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls I Need Your Advice So Urgently (919 Views)

My Marriage Is Being Tested. I Need Your Advice / I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice / Should I Change My Surname, Please I Need Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Your Advice So Urgently by malawi14(m): 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
Hello nairalanders,
Pls I need your thoughts and advice on this pressing issue,really trying to put my self together,am going to meet my INLAWS for the first time,they my inlaws r from abia state from olokoro,d man seems tough!I don't really know d kind of questions to expect since he is bent on me not marrying the daughter.pls I need all your experience on this.tnks house
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice So Urgently by thorpido(m): 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
Why is he bent on you not marrying the daughter?
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice So Urgently by malawi14(m): 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
He claims she is d only child of her mother,dat if e had anoder e wud av allowed me
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice So Urgently by malawi14(m): 7:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
Pls moderators pls help push to front page I need advice plsssss cos am nervous
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice So Urgently by thorpido(m): 7:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
malawi14:
He claims she is d only child of her mother,dat if e had anoder e wud av allowed me
Are you from malawi?
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice So Urgently by Onegai(f): 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
But these were your comments a month ago

malawi14:
Am realy so angry and depressed,pls nairaland pls and pls I need advice.first is the lady I want to marry is from abia state,olokoro ita-ja,d parents r problems on their own,a family that insist I have to buy a land before I marry their daughter,that aside,her aunty who is the dads junior sis talks anyhow,there is nothing that hapens in my fiances house that the father won't tell d sister,if de mess the father will call d sister married to another family nd stat spilling all dat is goin on in his house,d mother is like a vegetable in her own husband house,she can't talk and defend her daughter,cos she as no male son,am so so so tired wit everytin hapening around this lady,cos I love her so much,pls she is here wit me pls advise her and me what to do.tnx

You're still going ahead?

Okay...
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice So Urgently by malawi14(m): 7:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
Am from edo state
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice So Urgently by resty4(m): 7:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
Promise d fada u 'll take care of hs dauta like 'kwoi' ie egg !
Chai c wahala! Many watas cannot quench love.
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice So Urgently by malawi14(m): 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
Yes am still goin ahead cos I locve her,am seeing the parents tomorow
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice So Urgently by Onegai(f): 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
malawi14:

So I guess that means you're going there with deeds and C of O for a piece of land in her father's name bah grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice So Urgently by PresVA: 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
malawi14:
Why nervous Oga? Is the man not a man like you? You're going on a good note, so why scared? Loosen up please. . No need being unnecessarily nervous, it's a huge turnoff. . Be bold!!!

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice So Urgently by malawi14(m): 10:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ok tnks pal,ill brief u guyz abt the turn out of tinz tomorow,all I pray for its God's favour
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice So Urgently by chidexSmokey(f): 11:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
Op,I wish you well. Just be calm abt the whole thing cos trust me,it will work out fine if you do. Ur would-be inlaws wants to be convinced their daughter will be in safe hands.
Get ready to be tasked though since you are an outsider. "onye-ebo".
Hmmmmm,dis one that edo guys are seriously going for abia ladies...it is well ooo.
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice So Urgently by raumdeuter: 11:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
Take small alcohol before going and wash your mouth so it doesnt reek alcohol

Just go ahead and freestyle
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice So Urgently by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
raumdeuter:
Take small alcohol before going and wash your mouth so it doesnt reek alcohol

Just go ahead and freestyle

Even if the OP were a drinker, it still may not be advisable for him to do that, and that's because alcohol seeps through the pores when taken. Simply put, you 'sweat' a little amount of alcohol when you take it. As such, washing his mouth with hypo wouldn't stop him from reeking of alcohol. On a second thought though, perhaps he should take some alcohol before going, so his in-laws to-be see him as he is. That way, they know straight-out that he is no teetotaler. We have enough pretence in the world as it is already.

My Take op: Be confident; think before you talk. Lastly, make sure before leaving that house you convince her father that you love his daughter and would take good care of her. Good luck
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice So Urgently by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice So Urgently by malawi14(m): 12:23am On Feb 27, 2016
Gaborone:

Even if the OP were a drinker, it still may not be advisable for him to do that, and that's because alcohol seeps through the pores when taken. Simply put, you 'sweat' a little amount of alcohol when you take it. As such, washing his mouth with hypo wouldn't stop him from reeking of alcohol. On a second thought though, perhaps he should take some alcohol before going, so his in-laws to-be see him as he is. That way, they know straight-out that he is no teetotaler. We have enough pretence in the world as it is already.

My Take op: Be confident; think before you talk. Lastly, make sure before leaving that house you convince her father that you love his daughter and would take good care of her. Good luck

Tnk u so much,ill gist u guys lata in the day

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Compliment You've Gotten After Sex? | Pulse TV Vox Pop (Video) / "Mum" Finally In Love With Her Cell Phone. / FOR REAL? Cat Transforms Into Young Girl In Ibadan (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.