Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,313 members, 7,829,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

When You Want To Marry A Lady, Never Judge A Book By Its Cover! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Want To Marry A Lady, Never Judge A Book By Its Cover! (1339 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / 7 Things You Should Never Judge A Mum About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Want To Marry A Lady, Never Judge A Book By Its Cover! by FreeBoss: 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
How true is this statement men in the house:
"When you want to marry a lady, never judge a book by its cover!"
Re: When You Want To Marry A Lady, Never Judge A Book By Its Cover! by refiner(f): 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
undecided...den how do we judge d book?

1 Like

Re: When You Want To Marry A Lady, Never Judge A Book By Its Cover! by KINGinVAHALA: 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
FreeBoss:
What then should we use to judge her?
Re: When You Want To Marry A Lady, Never Judge A Book By Its Cover! by VaselineVirus: 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2016
refiner:
undecided...den how do we judge d book?

we george by d tace of ha kitty Kat

hi, am vaseline an is nice to met u smiley
Re: When You Want To Marry A Lady, Never Judge A Book By Its Cover! by Emac34: 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

What then should we use to judge her?
help me ask amundecided
Re: When You Want To Marry A Lady, Never Judge A Book By Its Cover! by Smartguy001(m): 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
Hmmmmmm dis ur thread OP is inconclusive.... sad
Re: When You Want To Marry A Lady, Never Judge A Book By Its Cover! by KINGinVAHALA: 7:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
Emac34:
help me ask amundecided
That hv already done.
Re: When You Want To Marry A Lady, Never Judge A Book By Its Cover! by Emac34: 7:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

That hv already done.
waiting for his answer then
Re: When You Want To Marry A Lady, Never Judge A Book By Its Cover! by KINGinVAHALA: 7:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
Emac34:
waiting for his answer then
Same as you.
Re: When You Want To Marry A Lady, Never Judge A Book By Its Cover! by emorse(m): 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
In life generally, you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. However, the more beautiful the cover, the higher the chances of getting picked. In other words, good books also need beautiful covers too.

1 Like

Re: When You Want To Marry A Lady, Never Judge A Book By Its Cover! by Sexxkillz: 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
That's a general life rule. People change. If God had judged Rachael by her outward prostituting life, she never would have become an ancestress to Jesus Christ.
Re: When You Want To Marry A Lady, Never Judge A Book By Its Cover! by SUPERPACK: 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
FreeBoss:
it simply means u should judge a woman by her behaviour and character and nt her outward attribute e.g figure 8, fair, dark, tall.
Re: When You Want To Marry A Lady, Never Judge A Book By Its Cover! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
. . . Except a girl isn't a book.

I like to judge people by their covers. what they do. how they behave. Usually, you'll find that their actual behavior isn't so different from what it would be.

Girls are no different. they way they dress, talk, what they say. I judge these things. and in fact, they matter more to me than their secret personalities.

because really, there are only four possiblities.

if her "cover" is bad, she is either bad, or she is pretending to be bad. either way she's bad.

if her "cover" is good, then she's either good, or she's pretending.

by judging her cover, I only have to deal with two outcomes. she's either good or she's pretending. not judging the cover is seeing a drunk girl dressed as a slut and taking her to your house because who knows, she might be a good girl. and then she carts away your belongings. leaving you to come to nairaland to crucify all good girls.

by judging the cover, you only need to find out if she is pretending. which is easy as _fuck.

On the other hand, cover may imply physical attributes. which is not a bad thing to judge. because we aren't goddamned books. attractiveness is a signal to the genes that this person IS an Ideal partner to provide a superior offspring. that's the whole point of beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Want To Marry A Lady, Never Judge A Book By Its Cover! by refiner(f): 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
VaselineVirus:

don't quote me again....asslicker!undecided
Re: When You Want To Marry A Lady, Never Judge A Book By Its Cover! by Standing5(m): 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2016
Beauty is only skin deep.
Re: When You Want To Marry A Lady, Never Judge A Book By Its Cover! by Doubleagent008(m): 9:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
VaselineVirus:

God save the queen. Shakespeare is in pain in his grave right now
Re: When You Want To Marry A Lady, Never Judge A Book By Its Cover! by VaselineVirus: 12:17am On Feb 27, 2016
refiner:

don't quote me again....asslicker!undecided

cry cry

embarassed

Re: When You Want To Marry A Lady, Never Judge A Book By Its Cover! by decollex(m): 10:48am On Feb 27, 2016
Are u really asking this, after reading the book cover to cover u still not convinced enuf, u knw wat read it all over again before u say I do wit her. Forget d Cover now n read the story again.

(1) (Reply)

Any Lady Who Marries Without Her Virginity Should Be Executed--- Bible / 7th April Is World Tell A Lie Day- What Is The Worst Lie You Have Heard/ Told / 10 Ways To Get Revenge On Yhur Ex. (original Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.