Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Not All Guys Are Wired To Womanize - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not All Guys Are Wired To Womanize (2116 Views)

Is It True That Men That Don't Womanize Or Drink Alcohol Are .........?? / Not All Guys Are Cheating When They're Not Replying U, Some Could Be Doing This / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not All Guys Are Wired To Womanize by donestk(m): 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
A lot of thread here on nairaland posits that most guys if not all, womanize.

This my thread is making a case that not all guys are into women as it's portrayed.

Ladies wouldn't you agree?
Re: Not All Guys Are Wired To Womanize by RoyalBlak007: 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
a small portion of them...

"we are rare"

2 Likes

Re: Not All Guys Are Wired To Womanize by prettysassygirl(f): 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
foe where,all of them are wired to sleep around,only my God can keep a man in check,if na for love,story for the gods,they are just like he goats
Re: Not All Guys Are Wired To Womanize by KINGinVAHALA: 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
donestk:
A lot of thread here on nairaland posits that most guys if not all, womanize.

This my thread is making a case that not all guys are into women as it's portrayed.

Ladies wouldn't you agree?
Those of us that dont womanize re rear. You can ask myfantasies if i'm lieing or nt
Re: Not All Guys Are Wired To Womanize by KINGinVAHALA: 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
prettysassygirl:
foe where,all of them are wired to sleep around,only my God can keep a man in check,if na for love,story for the gods,they are just like he goats
He broke you heart?
Re: Not All Guys Are Wired To Womanize by tosyne2much(m): 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
OP, you are so right... All guys are not programmed to womanize. A few proportion of us don't womanize at all

1 Like

Re: Not All Guys Are Wired To Womanize by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
TEAM PROUD WOMANIZERS

1 Like

Re: Not All Guys Are Wired To Womanize by NiRfreak(m): 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
The one with psychological problems, impotence, low self esteem, lack of confidence , super introvert who is also an S.U, may shy away or get scared of getting intimate with ladies cos hes not psychological capable.....But all normal guys do gals or at least one gal.
Re: Not All Guys Are Wired To Womanize by donestk(m): 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
Look out properly. Some men aren't just into women, doesn't imply they have sexual challenges.

prettysassygirl:

1 Like

Re: Not All Guys Are Wired To Womanize by donestk(m): 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
Any empirical evidence?

NiRfreak:
The one with psychological problems, impotence, low self esteem, lack of confidence , super introvert who is also an S.U, may shy away or get scared of getting intimate with ladies cos hes not psychological capable.....But all normal guys do gals or at least one gal.

1 Like

Re: Not All Guys Are Wired To Womanize by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
There are the introverts and there's the 'US,Too much ego won't let me ask her out...sad I hate asking for things...Made me think I was gay untill I Got laid and I realized I was wired tat way sad
No bragging but some of my close female friends have actually confessed they were crushing on me at some point...sad....Intelligence is the only thing I can't resist in a gurl...sad
Sorry for the Autobiography. sad
Re: Not All Guys Are Wired To Womanize by Cutehector(m): 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
tosyne2much:
OP, you are so right... All guys are not programmed to womanize. A few proporttion of us don't womanize at all
becus of this, I go send troops of women to come seduce u I swear.. cheesy
Re: Not All Guys Are Wired To Womanize by NiRfreak(m): 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
donestk:
Any empirical evidence?

Not all evidence need to be substantiated experimentally, observation can do sometimes.
Re: Not All Guys Are Wired To Womanize by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
Me Im wired to womanize O
I cant lie
I no dey see woman leave am
Re: Not All Guys Are Wired To Womanize by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
prettysassygirl:

By extension, your father is a goat which makes you a kid. Interesting revelation!

1 Like

Re: Not All Guys Are Wired To Womanize by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
NiRfreak:
Not all evidence need to be substantiated experimentally, observation can do sometimes.

How many men have u observed ?

1 Like

Re: Not All Guys Are Wired To Womanize by NiRfreak(m): 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
vfactor:

How many men have u observed ?
you are one of them
Re: Not All Guys Are Wired To Womanize by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
NiRfreak:
you are one of them

Now I no longer take u seriously. I would say you re one of those people who see the world from their distorted and myopic lenses, who feel that because they can't do a particular thing, no one else can.

1 Like

Re: Not All Guys Are Wired To Womanize by prettysassygirl(f): 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

By extension, your father is a goat which makes you a kid. Interesting revelation!
Ladies take their mothers gene while men take the he goats qualities from their fathers
Re: Not All Guys Are Wired To Womanize by NiRfreak(m): 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
vfactor:

Now I no longer take u seriously. I would say you re one of those people who see the world from their distorted and myopic lenses, who feel that because they can't do a particular thing, no one else can.
You are the only exception though.....thats nature for you.
Re: Not All Guys Are Wired To Womanize by firstking01(m): 10:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
prettysassygirl:
speak for only your boyfriendundecided
Re: Not All Guys Are Wired To Womanize by SkinnyDude(m): 11:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
slyIsaac:
There are the introverts and there's the 'US,Too much ego won't let me ask her out...sad I hate asking for things...Made me think I was gay untill I Got laid and I realized I was wired tat way sad
No bragging but some of my close female friends have actually confessed they were crushing on me at some point...sad....Intelligence is the only thing I can't resist in a gurl...sad
Sorry for the Autobiography. sad
no offence, but you look like bulldog!!!!
Re: Not All Guys Are Wired To Womanize by donestk(m): 11:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
Seconded

SkinnyDude:
no offence, but you look like bulldog!!!!
Re: Not All Guys Are Wired To Womanize by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 27, 2016
prettysassygirl:

Ladies take their mothers gene while men take the he goats qualities from their fathers
But your mother mated with your father and was able to produce offspring. this is not possible unless she is equally a goat.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Not All Guys Are Wired To Womanize by tonie123: 4:14am On Feb 27, 2016
prettysassygirl:

Olodo interntional......you too dull!!!!
Don't even think of giving birth to children make you no pass this dull brain to them....pls

With this kind of "mentaality", no man will take you serious.... let alone wife you.

Naa Bleep and go things for u....
Re: Not All Guys Are Wired To Womanize by tonie123: 4:16am On Feb 27, 2016
donestk:
Seconded

Me too..... second am with u my broda
Re: Not All Guys Are Wired To Womanize by prettysassygirl(f): 5:45am On Feb 27, 2016
tonie123:

Olodo interntional......you too dull!!!!
Don't even think of giving birth to children make you no pass this dull brain to them....pls

With this kind of "mentaality", no man will take you serious.... let alone wife you.

Naa Bleep and go things for u....
yaba left ,please come and see one of your escaped deranged patient o,the guy no know when people dey joke dey catch their fun,please come fast o,before he infiltrates naira land.
Re: Not All Guys Are Wired To Womanize by prettysassygirl(f): 5:48am On Feb 27, 2016
Teempakguy:
But your mother mated with your father and was able to produce offspring. this is not possible unless she is equally a goat.
if you guys aren't he goats,why then can't u all have self control,when it comes to the seduction of a woman
Re: Not All Guys Are Wired To Womanize by francizy(m): 9:22am On Feb 27, 2016
prettysassygirl:

So you're saying that all men got goat qualities right, or they're simply goats? Hope you know that your mum mated your dad? Hope you have never mated a guy, else you also qualify as a goat too...
Re: Not All Guys Are Wired To Womanize by tonie123: 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
prettysassygirl:

yaba left ,please come and see one of your escaped deranged patient o,the guy no know when people dey joke dey catch their fun,please come fast o,before he infiltrates naira land.

Haahhaaahaahhhahaaa

because dem don fire u here, naa joke now?

Olodo,
Re: Not All Guys Are Wired To Womanize by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
prettysassygirl:
Jesus Your wiring to think all man are wired to sleep around is appalling, fallacy of composition on the highest order.

Tldr; your thinking is messed up.
Re: Not All Guys Are Wired To Womanize by Sexytemi(f): 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
not all of them, just 99% of them do, while d remaining 1% are loyal and hardly found in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Eat This Cake??? (graphic ) / Several Signs To Know If She Had S3x With Different Men / Story: The Reverend. (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.