Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! - Music/Radio (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! (24375 Views)

Sauce Kid - "under G" (Produced by Don Jazzy) *new Joint * / Sauce Kid Album Is Coming Soon For 100yrs??? / Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Go Down)

Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 8:32am On May 28, 2008
dude you are making nigerians ashamed that your brand speaks african. you are repping us with bad music. its not fair.
my own money comes from my own sources. im sure tyou are a student, wondering when mommy and daddy will give u their will. but me, i no need am. im doinggood. come and look
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by AfrknKngs(m): 4:46pm On May 28, 2008
Exactly, coz u no get parents grin but yea, still, AKS fuh Life and you will learn to Love them by force!!!

~We Are AKS~

Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 5:00pm On May 28, 2008
nothing do u. carry go. na wall u dey go meet
no be by force to likewack musik.
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by baslone: 9:43am On Jun 13, 2008
Track: Never Been In Love
Album: The Beautiful Struggle
Artiste: Talib Kweli

For those trying to murder Sauce for biting. Modenine's CRY is too dope to be
original.I finally caught up with where he took his own share of the biting.I
don't have the link but you guys can search around for it.

Holla
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by Eanchaver(m): 11:56am On Jun 13, 2008
Sauce ıs da shıt!!!!!!!!! hate ıt or love ıt!! d guys got class sumtın fresh!! ıf u ask me hes a breath of fresh aır!! d arrogance jus adds flavour to d skılls!! all d greats are arrogant!!
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by javalove(m): 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2008
baslone:

Track: Never Been In Love
Album: The Beautiful Struggle
Artiste: Talib Kweli

For those trying to murder Sauce for biting. Modenine's CRY is too dope to be
original.I finally caught up with where he took his own share of the biting.I
don't have the link but you guys can search around for it.

Holla

what did modenine bite from the song, ? beats, lyrics or what, tell us. Sauce is a theif!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by chronique(m): 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2008
this guy called skingo,why do u like throwing insults?evry opportunity u have,u always make sure u insult someone.d truth is u're really making most of this threads irritating.i really dont like posting on threads with ur id.plz try n stop it.we're hear to drop ops and not to insult pple's fada and moda.plz lets have some kinda sanity hear rite?thanks.i hope u're not rooting for sauce all becoz he comes from ogba ooh.its all gud sha.at least u're showing some love to ur hood.try makin it nicer. wink
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by owolomo(m): 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2008
SKINGO ABI NA SAUCE KID, NICCA U BETTA GO AND DIE JOR, I DON TELL U SAY UR MUSIC WILL SOON DIE, GO ON FACEBOOK AND I KNW U HAVE SEEN IT ALREADY , NNA BROS SEE CORRECT NAIJA REPRESENTERS, GUCCI WALLY WA & THE WHOLE 2ONE AND AFRICAN KINGS , DOING NICE MUSIC AND GOT STAGE PERFORMANCE, SAUCE JUST GO DEY RUN AROUND STAGE LIKE THE "KID" HE IS, MAKE UNA BETTA GO DIE JOR,

MUDAFUKK SAUCE KIDDDDDD, PUSSY MADE PUNK BITCH LIKE PETER PAN ON A STICK,
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by javalove(m): 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2008
thank God say no be only me know
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by owolomo(m): 8:12pm On Jun 13, 2008
java u not the only one, the guy is a correct 4 1 9, jor like i always say the only reason naija is on his jock like that be coz him be the 1st naija wey go yankee come back con dey yan and rap in yankee accent, make una forget that guy plenty people fit do what he is doing, just go on face book and watch GUCCI WALLY WA , THE AFRICAN KINGS, AND U KNW THE INCREDIBLE HIMSELF EL DEE DA DON, MEHN I CANT WAIT TILL THEY PUT THE FULL FOOTAGE, JUSS THE SAMPLE OF WAT THE SHOW WAS LIKE GAVE ME GOOSE BUMBSS, THATS WHAT U CALL ENTERTAINMENT
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by baslone: 10:20am On Jun 14, 2008
javalove:

what did modenine bite from the song, ? beats, lyrics or what, tell us. Sauce is a theif!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He Lifted the whole instrumentals/beats!
Then laced his lyrics exactly the same way.
He just 'culturized' the chorus with a little twist
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by javalove(m): 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2008
ehheennnn, male i search d lyrics first then i go look for d song
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 7:20pm On Jun 14, 2008
thse guys wont stop. facebook. myspace. what about real life. omo. if u getting money on facebook then im happy for u. because im gettin o=money on yahoo and i no send facebook. sauce kid no send facebook or yahoo. real life matters. u no see wetin dey hapen.
una dey post video of show. wetin that one mean? modenine dey do show. people dey act like say them like wetin him dey rap, but the truth is. leave story make tortoise yan.
tuface dey facebook? ruggedman dey show u pictures and stuff? but him dey make money.
so african kings until i see u enter bad ride i no fit believe say music dey pay u. u doing it for free. till u die.

chronique omo go fukk urself. if u ee my name and u no want post. that is good for the public. once u call my name and try be captain save a wack rapper then i go useless u too. cant i post in peace? if u irritated, take andrews liver salt.
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by chronique(m): 8:18pm On Jun 14, 2008
look here skin goat or skinned goat or whatever u call yourself.this place aint for lunatics.am sure u can find your way to the psychatric hospital.u never take corrections.if evry one think u suck,then u need to go check your medulla oblangata because your level of thinking is -1 as far as regression analysis is concerned.that is to say u are perfectly not correlated with naira land's purpose.even little kids wont talk the way u talk.i wonda how your folks get to cope with u.hav u got parents at all?forget about rap battle and disses.some of the peeps who come in here to post are probably not your age mates.u should learn to respect people's parents.i disagreed with eldee and shaz on a particular topic and we through jabs at each other.that doesnt mean we should start cursing ourselves on any other post.i really wonda what u do for a living.u sure don't work in a corporate circle because no body will be sick enough to employ an idiot like u.all i did was to giv u an advice on how to moderate your level of stupidity so as not to affect oda people.next thing,u're telling me to go f**k my self.c how pathetic your case is.

nairaland is like celtel making life beta,
but u're like mtn dropin your stinky dirty post everywhere u go.
i aint starcomms so don't blame me if i don't speak your language(i dont bleat like a goat;i know thats the only language u unda stand)
and because i glo,i'll definitely rule your world.

plz take a turn at the left corner because the waste packer is waitin to recieve u.
doddie united like u.omo dopemu to the core.
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by AfrknKngs(m): 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2008
U are da sorriest mawfukka I know!!! and ama call u out piece by piece till u shit urself!!! 1st of, Sauce is a poser, the car u see him in, was a rental!!!(Mayb for a video shoot or sumtn) then even da yebariba where u saw all dem drinks??/ borrowed from da bar!! and I got proof so don stay tuned for others who wants me to front this lil fukk out!!! Aint sauce on facebook doin da same ol thing, postin videos of his performance of him walkin around like mumu think say him be gangster, More 2 come, gotta bounce,

@ owolomo: Who tell u say he got an american accent, that nigga don sound from hurr bro, that nucca sound like he forcing it and then again mumbles all his shit so we dont catch up 2 his accent!!! I bet u, if we saw that nigga he'd shit himself, real talk!!! Like a lil kid, Him deh act like AKS no fit rap yankee style, AKS juss keepin it real, making sure they bring Naija on da Map!! I mean if Sean Paul, elephant man wud rap yankee style, u think say dem go recognize what Jamaicans have to offer If pitbull rrap yankee style u think dem go recognize what Raggaeton has to offer?? Watch as AKS will show them what Naija has to offer, especially for niggas that grew up in yankee are reppin Naija like sum crazy motherfukkas!!! Just as Sauce bowed to M9, Sauce go bow for AKS =D

@err1 else: Come da Fukk on, we all know Sauce is Skingo since day one!! He's desperate!! He wants us to love his shit! therefore will do everything to bash on thers to make sure he gets what he wants, HE WANTS Y'ALL 2 PRAISE HIM,

~We Are AKS~
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by AfrknKngs(m): 8:29pm On Jun 14, 2008
chronique:

look here skin goat or skinned goat or whatever u call yourself.this place aint for lunatics.am sure u can find your way to the psychatric hospital.u never take corrections.if evry one think u suck,then u need to go check your medulla oblangata because your level of thinking is -1 as far as regression analysis is concerned.that is to say u are perfectly not correlated with naira land's purpose.even little kids wont talk the way u talk.i wonda how your folks get to cope with u.hav u got parents at all?forget about rap battle and disses.some of the peeps who come in here to post are probably not your age mates.u should learn to respect people's parents.i disagreed with eldee and shaz on a particular topic and we through jabs at each other.that doesnt mean we should start cursing ourselves on any other post.i really wonda what u do for a living.u sure don't work in a corporate circle because no body will be sick enough to employ an idiot like u.all i did was to giv u an advice on how to moderate your level of stupidity so as not to affect oda people.next thing,u're telling me to go f**k my self.c how pathetic your case is.

nairaland is like celtel making life beta,
but u're like mtn dropin your stinky dirty post everywhere u go.
i aint starcomms so don't blame me if i don't speak your language(i don't bleat like a goat;i know thats the only language u unda stand)
and because i glo,i'll definitely rule your world.

plz take a turn at the left corner because the waste packer is waitin to recieve u.
doddie united like u.omo dopemu to the core.
Dayum, If this doesn't register in his Brain, then point Proven =D

~We Are AKS~

Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2008
chronique ur papa no get home training?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13)

Phyno – Financial Woman Ft. P'square (Video) / Laycon - HipHop feat. Deshinor (Official Video) / Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.