Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! (24378 Views)

Sauce Kid - "under G" (Produced by Don Jazzy) *new Joint * / Sauce Kid Album Is Coming Soon For 100yrs??? / Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by PoDeep(m): 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2007
Guy, u disgust me. I just h8 replyin' u. Sh.t.
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by drekid(m): 6:44am On Jun 12, 2007
SAUCE IS THE AMBASSDOR OF RAP MUSIC, YA HEARD LEAN BACK FREESTYLE HUH
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 8:33am On Jun 12, 2007
po deep ur father is disgusting.
may u never say such again to me. ass wipe

sauce kid over mode 9.
its the truth
if u angry about that, kill yourself.
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by PoDeep(m): 9:02am On Jun 12, 2007
I didn't say he's over or under modenine but u personally overhype him in a disgustin' manner. U only spring up on saucekid threads to disgust people, persn no dey see u for any otha kind thread. Only saucekid own errtime, I sure say u be either sauce himself or trafic(dat otha mumu wey dey im mixtape), maybe u be ghetto p sef, dullist.
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by gbadex1(m): 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2007
@ skingo:

wa gbo, ogbeni skingo please watch your tongue. Po Deep's my younger bro, so if you say "his father's disgusting", then you are also referring to my father!

And dude, chill with the sauce hype. You're beginning to sound like a sauce groupie. fawning over an artiste in my opinion can be annoying/disgusting. Maybe u should talk about other artistes that you like and hype 'em or someth'n.

jasi ko si fun ara re ni brain. . . .
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 10:20pm On Jun 12, 2007
if u are po deep bro, then thats just a big fuckin co-incidence,
AND
Po deep,  your Faro na him dey disgust u,  Iyalaiya

As u see me sooooooo,
I no send u oh,
im by myself oh! No B small thing oh!
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by PoDeep(m): 11:25pm On Jun 12, 2007
@skingo. Immature, man. Dats what u are.
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by gbadex1(m): 1:31am On Jun 13, 2007
On spot like cloth stains. . .
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by samsick: 10:35am On Jun 13, 2007
whats up gbade x

modenine all the way
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 12:14am On Jun 18, 2007
sauce ki baba we de yfeel u still
we dey jam u for k's place die, even for extreme, even for 1145.

i dont know too many rap records that gets played in clubs,
especially for a non-commercial rapper. Sauce kid do your thing,
i dey come watch u perform no lele
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by naijafan(m): 8:38am On Jun 18, 2007
Skingo. man, please try shutting d hell up.

@chiogo. Dat post was d most retarded on dis thread. Abeg, stop am o.
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by gbadex1(m): 9:12am On Jun 18, 2007
Lol, what it do naijafan? Long time

@samsick,
yo what it is pimpin'?
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by naijafan(m): 9:31am On Jun 18, 2007
@gbade
i'm aight. Currently at home in iju bt might be going out soon.
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by obasanjo2(m): 10:39am On Jun 18, 2007
cool @ ALL

I just read thru this thread for the first time and its soooo funny! grin Y'all have done a great job but I must say some fellas have been so sentimental and immature here. The topic itself isnt good enough. No source quoted. I know MODEY very well (I once worked for HIP HOP WORLD) and SAUCE KID sent me a promo CD through his pal and i've seen both perform live too. Most rappers (even the most shy) move around with an air of arrogance. It's like an integral part of their 'trade', something we call 'Hip Hop attitude'.

I give serious props to both cats for holding it down - while I've known Modo, his lyrical prowess and his tracks for years, I've taken it upon myself to know more about Sauce and am feeling the kid. I have the CD he sent to me in my car and I've listened to it over and over again. And who says competition aint good? It'll keep everyone on their toes. I must say though that both guys have different styles. I love 'em both and I want Sauce to lend more credence to his claim to be "the boss of all bosses" by working even harder. There's no need for us to ELBOW ourselves in the ROOM cos this isnt America, IT'S NAIJA! wink
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by gbadex1(m): 8:00pm On Jun 18, 2007
@ obasanjo2:

thanks for that post of yours. It was like a breath of fresh air on this mutha board.

@ naijafan:

yo, u still @ iju? When are u moving? 'cos i was thinking of comin' over like next week or sumth'n. can ya upload the track again. . .i couldn't download the one you sent initially @ a café. . .
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2007
mode nine in his best days will never be better than sauce kid and i dont give a Bleep what u think,
think it to yourself,
Sauce kid is the shit, and the african ambassador will not bow to no one, especially when they dont matter in his books! sauce kid does not see mode 9 as anything but another person rappin in nigeria,

Sauce kid and the Q Beats familia run things, Keep Watching!
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by PoDeep(m): 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2007
Yes. Sauce kid is good, maybe even better than every other Nigerian rapper but u make it seem like he's payin' u d way u worship him.
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by PoDeep(m): 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2007
Yes. Sauce kid is good, maybe even better than every other Nigerian rapper but u make it seem like he's payin' u d way u worship him.
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by PoDeep(m): 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2007
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 11:09pm On Jun 18, 2007
i wish he was payin me, i'll double up my efforts since i can run down ppl with ur mindset, i know u guys are plenty. downing a guy who has made name outta nothing. (SAUCEKID)
also person wey don make slang out of nothing, YeBaribA for Me Jare, samboribobo to the groove, no dull yourself.

rock wit the winning team! Kevin Luciano will never turn sauce kid down if he wanted to sign to Qmark, but its QBeats, and they all have to respect it and watch history in the making! keep hating! open your fuckin eyes and wipe the cum outta your ears. i think some spilled in there. cry

im on ur ass today
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by PoDeep(m): 11:14pm On Jun 18, 2007
Ok. I wish you good luck.
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 12:29am On Jun 19, 2007
thanx assshole
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by chukky76(m): 7:02am On Jun 19, 2007
skingo is so delusional. sauce kid better than modenine?

i'm off to the unreal tournament thread where i can get more reality.

me involved in a deatchmatch with 20 contestants armed with shock rifles, flak canons and rocket launchers is more reality than sauce ever being better than mode.

MY HOUSE!!!!
chukky put a bullet through skingo's head
MEDIC!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by naijafan(m): 10:28am On Jun 19, 2007
Lol @ chukky

@gbade.
I'll be leaving lagos again by sunday. I'll try n upload d track again tho.
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by gbadex1(m): 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2007
Lmao @ chukky. . .

@ naijafan:

aight dawg. so if u are leaving on sunday- till when will that be?

PS: not too sure but may try reaching ya on friday. will definitely holla @ ya if i would make it. Peace. . .
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by naijafan(m): 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2007
@gbade
dat will be till july ending. No probs, u're welcome on friday
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by YOUNGDICEs(m): 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2007
Bleep sauce kid they call him sauce kid cuz he sauce kids dick.
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by naijafan(m): 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2007
Dat was really lame
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by chiogo(f): 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2007
naijafan
@chiogo. Dat post was d most retarded on this thread. Abeg, stop am o
oh snap! i know u didn't. i know u don't want a piece of me. talkin' about how my post is retarded! LIKE I SAID, IDK WHO SAUCEKID IS, BUT I KNOW MODENINE SUCKS, IF HE'S BOWIN' TO MODENINE,he must really suck too! tongue i said it again. like i said no offence to anyone,just my opinion.if u don't like it, your problem. u didn't have to reply, ok? BTW, i don't care about both of 'em sooo! watch your self o. i don't get down like that but if u make me  undecided
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by naijafan(m): 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2007
@chiogo
repeatd n unecesary use of d word 'suck' made u sound retarded.
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by naijafan(m): 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2007
@chiogo
repeatd n unecesary use of d word 'suck' made u sound retarded.
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by kaydee(m): 12:45am On Jun 20, 2007
:-x :-x :-x

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

Laycon - HipHop feat. Deshinor (Official Video) / Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph / Davido 'Skelewu' Vs Wizkid Jaiye Jaiye - Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.