Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! - Music/Radio (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! (24401 Views)

Sauce Kid - "under G" (Produced by Don Jazzy) *new Joint * / Sauce Kid Album Is Coming Soon For 100yrs??? / Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by owolomo(m): 11:33pm On May 20, 2008
and to skingo abi na skin goat i am waiting on you to start or say soumthin out of line then i will blast you too, i aint no nice guy, awon ode oshi, make una go jump for sea, bastards it has just started, bring it on and give it all you got, repping THEM AKS ALL DAY,
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by tosinadeda: 11:35pm On May 20, 2008
owolomo:

tosin nicca go and fukk a goat while your father rapes the chicken, abi won da inur lori e ni, which kind madness be this, i will say it again fukk sauce kid, nicca aint real, bunch of bafunssssss, una don fukk up miss road, shior

u aint even worth it!

Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 11:53pm On May 20, 2008
u dis africanpiece of shit :, u dey mad? craze woman show u pant? e no wan beta for u ni? abi them don shw u ur future say e sure for u?
omo fukk u guys mehn. una way no pure.
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by owolomo(m): 12:26am On May 21, 2008
i can tell that went under ur skin hahaha, una don fukk up, i can now see that u bastard either is sauce bitch himself or u guys just suck his dick for a living, bunch of bitchess, n e waysssss all this is no point, if we see each other face to face dem no born una well to yan this shit, omo beef pass beef o, SO IF YOU KNW SAUCE VERY WELL cause i can say like birds of the same feathers una be bitches and hoes of the same love-vendor, sauce na una love-vendor, u vagabons,
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by owolomo(m): 12:51am On May 21, 2008
YO i heard sauce on womans panel saying he still they skool EH EHN THAT IS A GOOD BOY now stay in skool and dont do gbana cause its bad for you, skool is good all this rap shit u dey do no go last, NICCA U SUCKK U ND SOME NU SHIT U ALWAYS SCREAMIN SWAGGA BUT U ND TO GO GET UR OWN, STOP SWAGGA JACKIN, U NOT GON GET AWAY WIT IT, OMO U DEY PLAY WIT LAW SUIT, IF THEM CATCH U , UR OWN DON FINISH, OLE AGI BOLE, pure nonsense, wondaz shall neva end, steal person beat a girl at that, take am con say na him get am, jor jhor, u go shout and hear wehnnn when they catch u
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by tosinadeda: 12:56am On May 21, 2008
owolomo:

YO i heard sauce on womans panel saying he still they school EH EHN THAT IS A GOOD BOY now stay in school and don't do gbana cause its bad for you, school is good all this rap shit u dey do no go last, NICCA You SUCKK You ND SOME NU SHIT You ALWAYS SCREAMIN SWAGGA BUT You ND TO GO GET UR OWN, STOP SWAGGA JACKIN, You NOT GON GET AWAY WIT IT, OMO You DEY PLAY WIT LAW SUIT, IF THEM CATCH You , UR OWN DON FINISH, OLE AGI BOLE, pure nonsense, wondaz shall never end, steal person beat a girl at that, take am con say na him get am, jor jhor, u go shout and hear wehnnn when they catch u

pathetic!!!!!!!!

owolomo:

i can tell that went under your skin hahaha, una don fukk up, i can now see that u bastard either is sauce bitch himself or u guys just suck his privates for a living, bunch of bitchess, n e waysssss all this is no point, if we see each other face to face them no born una well to yan this shit, omo beef pass beef o, SO IF YOU KNW SAUCE VERY WELL cause i can say like birds of the same feathers una be bitches and hoes of the same love-vendor, sauce na una love-vendor, u vagabons,

more pathetic!!!!!
get a life men u suck.
u aint even making sense
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by owolomo(m): 1:09am On May 21, 2008
WOOOO, I AINT MAKING SENSE NICCA THE ONLY WAY U CANT OR DONT UNDERSTAND ME ENOUGH TO SEE I MAKE MORE SENSE THAN YOU WILL EVER IS IF U DIDNT FINSH OR EVEN STARTED SKOOL SEF, o shit i forgot , this might not make sense either so maybe this will, SUCKK A PIT BULLS BALLS, AND GO FRENCH KISS UR MOMS , U DICK FACE OF A BOY, NA WHO BORN U SEF, U DIS BASTARD , KO NI YA ATI BABA, LACK OF HOME TRAINING,
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by owolomo(m): 1:12am On May 21, 2008
nicca fukk sauce kid, i said it and will say it till i die, if i see him and the pope they there i will say it loud and proud, fukk sauce kid,
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by tosinadeda: 1:13am On May 21, 2008
owolomo:

WOOOO, I AINT MAKING SENSE NICCA THE ONLY WAY You CANT OR DONT UNDERSTAND ME ENOUGH TO SEE I MAKE MORE SENSE THAN YOU WILL EVER IS IF You DIDNT FINSH OR EVEN STARTED SKOOL SEF, o shit i forgot , this might not make sense either so maybe this will, SUCKK A PIT BULLS BALLS, AND GO FRENCH KISS UR MOMS , You DICK FACE OF A BOY, NA WHO BORN You SEF, You DIS BASTARD , KO NI YA ATI BABA, LACK OF HOME TRAINING,

same old story grin
get a life dude grin
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by orufonomo: 2:45am On May 21, 2008
Y is there so much hatin on dis page? I hope it's all healthy beef cos it's nauseatin'.
Sauce kid , Mode9 are both talented we just have our preferences so get over d ish plsss
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by AfrknKngs(m): 3:45am On May 21, 2008
We can see Tosin is exhausted, Coz him don see da truth and can't help it, but say "Pathetic", hahahahahahaha, And Skingo a.k.a. Sauce!!! The truth has been put on da table, NOW CHOP BEEF BITCH!!! (Here I go again, I can't help it, I feel like I needa Deliver these possessed Brats from lies, ) How can you say Afrknkngs are wack How DARE you say they are wack, what is wrong with you First of all, U's a hater for saying AKS are wack, U know u wanna listen to their song OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER again, Their creativity is too much for u to handle that u can't help but listen to their track and hate on it!!! Their Music makes u wanna Dance, their Vibe makes u wanna jump, their energy just makes u wanna Shout of Joy!! U love them so give them their props they deserve!!! Infact, Join da AKS!!! AKS is da Truth!! They bring music to your Soul!!! u need da link ---> www.myspace.com/theafricankings <--- There!!! u have it, No vex!!! I know how it feels, I mean if sum1 is better than you, you have to hate!! It's just human Nature, but I will deliver you from it, Oh and I forgot, Sauce is not wack, HE SUKKS!!!! He just aint got what it takes, so GET OVER IT!!!! =) My Opinion grin REMEMBER:

~We Are AKS~

Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by AfrknKngs(m): 3:47am On May 21, 2008
tosinadeda:

same old story grin
get a life dude grin

My guy don chop truth!!! him no fit yarn nomore, he's finally realizing the truth!! Good boy Tosignabitch, grin

~We Are AKS~

Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 4:39am On May 21, 2008
u guys look like losers.u guys look like ure doing bad. u look like ur desperately in need of help
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by AfrknKngs(m): 5:00am On May 21, 2008
Ha! U wish we did,

~We Are AKS~

Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 5:17am On May 21, 2008
ifu get access to juelz santana and weezy f baby, ask them wat they think about ur music. also ask sauce kid and ask midenine, after u get the responses, then ask urself what u r doing wrong
go and die
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by AfrknKngs(m): 5:22am On May 21, 2008
I'm sure they are all fans of AKS, so no! U go and Die and rot in Hell!!!

~We Are AKS~

Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by orufonomo: 5:42am On May 21, 2008
somn
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by AfrknKngs(m): 5:50am On May 21, 2008
U know what??/ Here---> Holla @ me and I will give u da dikk Sauce aint giving you, coz DAMN bitch U ARE SOOOO HUNGRY!!! I didnt know it was this Bad, See Sauce what u are causing, U dont know how to love-vendor ur Slut right, U suppose smakk da shyt outta her and make sure she stays home and not xpose herself, B4 she getz RAPED!!!

~We Are AKS~

Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 6:25am On May 21, 2008
this delusional insult. who r u takin to. fukk ur father. ur father should b an amugbo coz its showing in ur traits
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by tosinadeda: 8:21am On May 21, 2008
AfrknKngs:

You know what??/ Here---> Holla @ me and I will give u da dikk Sauce aint giving you, because DAMN bitch You ARE SOOOO HUNGRY!!! I didnt know it was this Bad, See Sauce what u are causing, You don't know how to love-vendor your Slut right, You suppose smakk da shyt out of her and make sure she stays home and not xpose herself, B4 she getz RAPED!!!

~We Are AKS~

this is meant to be a promoter for africankings right??
guy ure losing urself grin grin

AfrknKngs:

My guy don chop truth!!! him no fit yarn nomore, he's finally realizing the truth!! Good boy Tosignabitch, grin

~We Are AKS~

wen a sane person keeps arguing with an insane one, the sane one is seen as the insane!!!! u dig?
ur post arent making any sense any more!!!!! so wuts the point?
this sounds more like personal beef, like u being paid to slander sauce anywhere u see his name or anywhere his song is posted!!!!!!
and u think i should continue with this madness
will just sit back and see how long u last man grin grin grin
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by slimghost(m): 9:27am On May 21, 2008
I've said this b4 and i aint gonnna say it again. Mode9 is tight but boring, Sauce is a better artiste.
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by bbchamz(m): 10:39am On May 21, 2008
am tired of this AKS dissing sauce

é wa shé en shi é re ni wan ran yin si ni? han han

av seen 3 posts of this useless mofo's dissin him dude Go get a lyfe,
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by AfrknKngs(m): 3:45pm On May 21, 2008
Who's Dissing Nah bro, keepin it real, Da truth hurts, I's gon keep silent but these fukks wanna gon head and talk shit, So I brought out da Truth!!! But all "tosignabitch" gotta say is, it don make sense, Trust me! U starting to lose it, that's why u can't help it anymore!!! Am dissin these cats that are tryna hate on AKS, See, All I'm sayin is, Sauce a Fraud and I've proven it, They can't prove shit about AKS!!! So what's da deal?? No! they get mad and say their famous quote "go and die", BUT they aint comin @ me with anything valid, So If u, "bbc_hamz" can't take it to, then join them and I will gladly get @ you too, I will only get @ those who wants to diss AKS for no reason, There's a difference between dissin and criticizing!!! I criticize, y'all diss!!! "Mode9 is tight but boring" is what ol' dude said = Criticism, "Mode9/AKS Sukks!!!" Skingo a.k.a Sauce = Diss and Hate,

So letz get real here, Who's da one hating again Like fuh real fukk a promotion, I promote their shit other places besides NL, I juss Love to expose dumm fukks and their followers datz juss me!!!

~We Are AKS~

Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 3:50pm On May 21, 2008
one of them shirts don fade for their video. besides any dj wey play una music will b forced to tell the truth. thats when the truth hurts
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by tosinadeda: 3:58pm On May 21, 2008
U know wut africankngs ur case is like dat of a mad man that cals sane people mad!
Its obvious u d hater in here,so wut u tryn to prove!
First things first av checkd the topic several times and i didnt see anytn like africankngs in it!
Its obvious u promote the and d only way u think u can achieve dat is to bug other peoples thread,hate on them and then post songs and websites of the aks!
And u say u aint hating!
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by Dathreat: 3:58pm On May 21, 2008
what video? am i missing somefin
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 4:03pm On May 21, 2008
obvoopusly his father is a fan and his mother is a groupie. when people of such caliber make kids unfortunately idiots liek this show up. but the truth is, he is a fan. he knows all of auce kids songs. he just needs attention to get others to view his page. i guess all the views on his page doesnt matter anymore.lol keep fooling us now, shebi we be fools!

una no even resemble stars. u look like my next door neighbour. nothing about u makes me want to support u. no talent, no drive, no reason. just because everyone has facebook and myspace and recording music, u think u are a star.lol

see my main person. omo ogba. leave them jor. owo o dobga. they know.

I CANT FEEL MY FACE. IF U NO LIKE GO DIE
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by AfrknKngs(m): 4:05pm On May 21, 2008
WOWOWOWOWOW, Obviously u didnt read da topic well, I gave my opinion, u cuduve ignored AKS and none of this wuduve happened but you & skingo, hurrd their track and obviously u got worried and feared they might take over Sauce's Shine!! Re-Check it again how it all started, as I'm saying, U come again w/ no valid points!!! I don't hate, I criticize but YOU hate!!

~We Are AKS~
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by Dathreat: 4:05pm On May 21, 2008
make them just do audio track once and 4all, imma keep sayin it o,
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by tosinadeda: 4:06pm On May 21, 2008
LoL
SKINGO U DAN CRASE FINISH!
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by Dathreat: 4:07pm On May 21, 2008
AUDIO TRACK NOW, i never hear naija artist beef on audio b4, i wan see this 1 b4 i de oooo
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by AfrknKngs(m): 4:10pm On May 21, 2008
@ skingo,

You my friend has ran out of what 2 say, No be your family weh deh pay AKS to do Music, your papa deh sponsor AKS while your mama deh sukk their dikks to make sure they don't stop, I wd go check and make sure that guy na your real papa, because u never know, chances are slim, one of the AKS might be your papa, Oh and how u know bout them views, ?? Somebody's been going to their page Hahahahaha, YOU LOVE THEM!!! Come on now, Juss admit it, so we can get over this, Why bash on sumtn u Love Nawow ooooh, Itz sad, I will pray for you!!! Look, Try this, don't go to their page anymore!!! I bet you, SKINGO WILL STILL GO THERE AGAIN!!! infact here, ----> www.myspace.com/theafricankings <---- Don't click on it grin

~We Are AKS~

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph / Davido 'Skelewu' Vs Wizkid Jaiye Jaiye - Which Do You Prefer? / Laycon - HipHop feat. Deshinor (Official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.