Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! (24396 Views)

Sauce Kid - "under G" (Produced by Don Jazzy) *new Joint * / Sauce Kid Album Is Coming Soon For 100yrs??? / Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by tosinadeda: 12:30pm On May 07, 2008
AfrknKngs:

Itz all good, Itz already obvious that your pussy lips wont stop drippin, so keep running yo pussy lips, e go better!!! As I said these cats(Saucekid, Mode9, 9ice, eLDee, etc, ) been doing this fuh years, AKS been doing this juss fuh 1 year and a half and almost got more plays than all these cats, yet u got da nerves to say their music is not good You juss a hater thatz all :-D This is all pointless because itz not like they care bout ma opinion or urs so itz a waste of time!!! As I said if u need their link, itz www.myspace.com/theafricankings and am sure your da one thats even bumping their song more than me self, OLE!!! E wan pretend like sheh him no get their song for his mp3 player grin, yeye boy!!!

why u dey use this thread do promo?
if e sure for u, go create new thread put all this shit for there.
africankings my freaking ass, rubbish
wack ass idiots
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by tosinadeda: 12:36pm On May 07, 2008
Qbeats is the movement

Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 3:59pm On May 07, 2008
i n oeven think of am. if african kings controls that many views and plays, he shoould be able to use his friendblaster on nairaland too abi?
nooo. it only works on myspace.
even your facebook friends no reach 100. you dey here dey form gangsta. if u truly have those plays, who play the songs? lol
where is the evidence.omo u canrap for 5 years if u like, if u no change your swagger, u go be like modenine.
ode
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by AfrknKngs(m): 5:51pm On May 07, 2008
wow, aint no one promoting shyt hurr letz get that right y'all lil dummfukks!!! All I said was I prefered African Kings to Sauce Kid, as well as Mode9, so thatz an opinion, and I've never heared of that shit u call friendblaster or wtva, coz even on mytruspot.com they wreckin there aswell, I dunno bout facebook, but ama check em out there, but yea, whetha una like am or not, I no SEND, but y'all can stuff Sauce dick up y'alls asses and spit out his cum, coz Sauce aint EVER gon be nowhere close to mode9 OR AFRICAN KINGS!!! I mean, nigga jacks peoples beat to make his song, where's da creativity/originality in that Yea! Bunch of dikk sukkin bastards!!!

~We Are AKS~

Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by AfrknKngs(m): 5:52pm On May 07, 2008
@ skingo:

juss checked, and they're not even on facebook, so how u pull that off ur ass Man, haters 4 life!!!

Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 6:03pm On May 07, 2008
may God help u!
its naija
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by artmaster: 6:21pm On May 07, 2008
Hi guys hook up with friends on face book and check out the MUSIC UNITED group
www.facebook.com

Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 7:46pm On May 07, 2008
AfrknKngs:

@ skingo:

juss checked, and they're not even on facebook, so how u pull that off your ass Man, haters 4 life!!!

you are my african queen. the girl of my dreams. lol nice melody
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by AfrknKngs(m): 6:42pm On May 08, 2008
Lmao, U funny, It's all good though! As far as we all know Mode9 better pass Saucekid that's all we need to know, besides Skingo, u deh act like u are Sauce kid urself, omo how much did he pay you? nA WOW OOOH, As I said, I prefer African Kings coz these are MY PPLS and I've seen them perform, muthafukkaz ate dat show UP!!! So yea, Haven't seen Sauce performance yet, Seen Mode9, and that dude got Lyrics holmes!!! So Skingo, reveal yourself and let us know who you are grin

~We Are AKS~

Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 7:40pm On May 08, 2008
i am salaam aka skingo and everbody knows me im the hommie for ogba.
shogunro estate all day. oluwole boyss are here and we full ground.
go and ask. we no send you, we no like your music, we no believe you jare.
you talk say you get ferrari, omo we no chop am jare. go die
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by tosinadeda: 7:59pm On May 08, 2008
Go to hell abeg!
Open ur own thread and stop bugging this one,abi u no sabi read ni?
The topic has saucekid and mode9 and not africanassholes!
If e sure 4 u open another thread and lets see how long it wil last!
Omo me no send u o,saucekid 4 life.
Go and die if u like
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by AfrknKngs(m): 5:45am On May 09, 2008
@ skinny boy, u think say I send bout u and ur ppl, ma guy, go chop nyash and goat dikkkkk!!! God Punish you self!!

@ tosignabitch

So ur boyfriend called you to come and back him up after taking it in the ass :-D How romantic indeed, Bunch of gays,

NOTE:SAUCE WILL NEVER BE BETTER THAN MODE9 Like it or Not, If u gay fukks can't take it, Go to hell and sukk da devil's ass w/ a straw and while u @ it, stuff his tail up y'alls asses and get bleeped!!! Pussy made punk bitches like peter pan on a stick!!!

P.S.: What does my opinion even have to do w/ da fact that Modenine is berra than Sauce Na wow oooh, AKS fuh Life!!!

~We Are AKS~

Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by AfrknKngs(m): 5:55am On May 09, 2008
point45:

look sauce kid, you aint gat 2 come here posing as skingo,i understand how you feel hearing it with your ears and seeing it here that mode9 is better than you, but see things from a brighter side of view, mode9 is better than u doesnt make you wack, you are only wack when you are and i think playing skingo makes you wack. ok, you aint saucekid?just skingo dropping a piece of his mind(saucekid better than mode nine). eeeeeeeeeeeem let me seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, f**K it, you are still wack

Ma Point EXACTLY!!! I know itz Sauce himself!!! Weh Just deh Pose as Skingo, That Son of a slut!!

~We Are AKS~

Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by Alexalibur: 6:20am On May 09, 2008
WHOOOOOOOOOOAAAA, !!!!!!! What have I been missing Y'all are arguing like some bunch of useless idiots straight from Naija with no sense of education!! Like these fuckers are gonna give y'all their money they're making grin Look, the kid Sauce is nice, not Original but nice(swag, style, etc, ) I aint gonna lie but compared to Mode9 WHAT Be Real! It's time y'all woke UP! now about this african Kings, I heard their music, very Original I must say big ups, all this is just hating joh so don't mind them I'm sure y'all will make it out there @ your own time :-)

And I saw that picture of him(Sauce) stepping in a plane!! What's that suppose to mean?? I travel a lot and does that mean I should go around taking pictures to prove a point?? Have y'all been on a plane?? If that's what impresses y'all then y'all are some bunch of sorry souls and I will pray for y'all, Back to my artists:

Go make that money and put Naija on the map, SIMPLE!
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by Dathreat: 6:25am On May 09, 2008
Omo what am i hearing so, na wah o, wonders shall never end
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by tosinadeda: 6:59am On May 09, 2008
This whole shit is about entertainment,rep ur country,let them feel u and make ur money.
U can rhyme 4rm now till 2020,if u cnt achieve that,then ure wack!
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by AfrknKngs(m): 7:42am On May 09, 2008
Yo, PEEP this ----> http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=83836359 and listen to "spazmodic modenine ft Terry" and you say Sauce is up to that Wake up and GET DA FUKK OUT!!!

~We Are AKS~

Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by tosinadeda: 11:11am On May 09, 2008
AKS
lol
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 3:57pm On May 09, 2008
this bitch aint no artist. the guy cannot be an artist. he does not have what it takes.
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by AfrknKngs(m): 4:16pm On May 09, 2008
Chill out Sauce, U aint got what it takes, these dudes will murk u, infact, African Kings will murk u, infact Every1 will murk u, so I suggest u shut da fukk up and eat a dikk bitch!! as a matter of fact u shud keep listening to ur favorite trakk "Una Don Fukk Up" www.myspace.com/theafricankings grin

~We Are AKS~

Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by javalove(m): 4:29pm On May 09, 2008
Meeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn i v missed alot. I should have been here ealier to save @AfricanKings of all the stress of arguing with the most foolish poster on nairaland SKINGO THE BINGO and his back up artiste @tosin.

When we talk of modenine, we post real lyrics to show how original the bobo is. When we talk of Sauce Kid, na pictures and stupid talk we dey see. Is that music. Most of those pple who come here to rep sauce either know him personally or cos dey come from the same hood.

I have said it times without number on this forum that skingo is not worth replying. @tosiinadeda's posts are not worth reading. They know nothing about hiphop except saucekid whose career is at the edge of the cliff. When we talk real hiphop, una go dey post picture of Saucekid entering plane, (wat d, ffffff?). Cant count the number of times i have been on a plane. I'm sure modenine does same too but i have neva seen his picture on the net showing that. He is concerned about more important things.

And skingo goes about 'sauce is making money'. Who said nine aint making it too? It shows clearly that nine is in the game first for the love of it, and then money making.

I'm doing this first for the love, then for the greens------2Shotz from a nine.

Saucekid is not a bad artiste. Its just that his fans dont know where to place him. Research well to know those who are in the same league with him, and not the undefeated superlyrical heavyweight,

Yaaawwwwwwwnnnnnn!!!!! abeg i don tire.over to u @AfricanKings

Modenine paints a picture with his lyrics. Makes moves and appeals to the learned community. Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion BUT pesin wey dey cry dey see road ooooo. ou cant compare that kid to Modenine. He knows it himself, na una just dey waste una time.
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by AfrknKngs(m): 4:46pm On May 09, 2008
U know what am saying Pikkin juss vex because I told them da truth!! Mode9 is on a higher level and has killer lyrics compared to Sauce, and African Kings knows how to entertain, Isint that what Music is all about, entertainment?!?!? Now this fraud wanna come up in here and spit on Remy-Ma's beat ---> Conceited (Sanbofukkanizers) and made a music video out of it (Pray that y'all don't get sued!!) then got the nerves to claim originality out of it?? Ha! Then Skingo (Posing as Sauce himself) is telling us how sauce is his idol, then tango(his personal stalker) is posting up pictures of skingo entering plane for his first time, What a Bunch of queers, then they wanna gon head and talk bout how african kings are wack and swear to God they go harder than Mode9, Fukk outta da states shyt!!! cool

Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by javalove(m): 4:57pm On May 09, 2008
@AfricanKings

o too dey use hard languages for those wacks. dem no go know keep it simple,

@skingo

dem neva still deprt u. its taking the oyinbo's time ooo
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by Alexalibur: 4:58pm On May 09, 2008
OMOOOOOO AFRKNKNGS!!!! U just deh waste your time with these groupies, Don't mind them!! Get your money and stop responding to these idiots!! If you were smart, you wouldn't even let these guys get to your skin, You should understand this! These guys(Haters to be exact) are like viruses and you are the main operating system, Now they will do everything to infect your movement and delete all your hard works, so you fall behind while they spread and infect others too, I say this because I've heard what you guys got and to be honest, you guys really got what it takes to actually make a switch in Nigerian music industries, The only thing you guys need is a Music Video or go to Naija and let Naija hear what you got, TRUST ME! This is how you will know that you guys got talent, So keep it up and do your thing! As for Skingo or Sauce or whoever you claim to be, I really liked your stuff but all this posing and comparison has really made you drop cool points, Notice: Jarule was hot until 50 shut him down, believe that u now have a threat coming your way :-) So good luck with everything and keep repping Naija for us, @ least put Naija on da map for us,
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by javalove(m): 6:25pm On May 09, 2008
Alexalibur:

OMOOOOOO AFRKNKNGS!!!! You just deh waste your time with these groupies, Don't mind them!! Get your money and stop responding to these idiots!! If you were smart, you wouldn't even let these guys get to your skin, You should understand this! These guys(Haters to be exact) are like viruses and you are the main operating system, Now they will do everything to infect your movement and delete all your hard works, so you fall behind while they spread and infect others too, I say this because I've heard what you guys got and to be honest, you guys really got what it takes to actually make a switch in Nigerian music industries, The only thing you guys need is a Music Video or go to Naija and let Naija hear what you got, TRUST ME! This is how you will know that you guys got talent, So keep it up and do your thing! As for Skingo or Sauce or whoever you claim to be, I really liked your stuff but all this posing and comparison has really made you drop cool points, Notice: Jarule was hot until 50 shut him down, believe that u now have a threat coming your way :-) So good luck with everything and keep repping Naija for us, @ least put Naija on da map for us,

u talk tru jare my broda. skingo should be banned from this forum. he is a dsigrace. u r not fit to be a nigerian maybe guine or Ouagadougou would have been fine for u. oponu omo who wants to discourage those wh are keeping it real.

If saucekid has what it takes to appeal to us, we for appreciate am. The bobo is good but his fans are taking him tttttttttttoooooooooooo faaaaarrrrr, na una go kill am bet me
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 7:56pm On May 09, 2008
javalove has been an asshoel for weeks now. still counting. and more idiots come to join them.
i cannot shout. the truth is happening. go and die!
its naija
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by FLOWSHOW: 9:52pm On May 09, 2008
lol. what u guys arguing about?

@
africankings or africanqueens , wetin dey worry u ? how many are you wacksters , african king ko african kongo ni. iyalaya enshiere its naija jo.

@javalove
so u are mode9 , foul yansh don open .
anyway we got love 4 u cos u are still naija .
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by AfrknKngs(m): 10:47pm On May 09, 2008
@flowshow:

for you to even xpress ur opinions by dissing african kings juss proved my point of you being a hater, So, Ama chill and lets all watch how they gon make it to da Top!!! Iiight, Cudnt help but to Notice how this sorry ass nigga says africanqueens, Now u cool right U da shyt!! what a pathetic cheap ass move 2 make, clap 4 yahself!!! ur juss a typical average african man with the inferiority complex, So I will pray that God gives you life coz u need it!

~We Are AKS~

Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by tosinadeda: 12:39am On May 10, 2008
I jst dnt get wut d 4ck ur problems are,posted pics of sauce and u go gaga posting shit!
who gives a fck if u cnt count d no of times uve bn on a plane? If u like live in a plane who cares.
I love sauce so i rep him anywhere cos he 4rm the streets and repn the streets!
If y'all dnt like it skip my posts,go blind or beta stil go and die!

@africanfucktards
stil waitn 4 ur thread,told u b4 no use this thread 4 ur promo!
Hungry asshole
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by javalove(m): 6:35pm On May 10, 2008
dats wat i'm talking about. even if saucekid spits shit, una go swallow am cos he dey rep d streets. tosin hope your types are not too much on this forum. Those who want to discourage hardworking young nigerians doing good stuffs.

AfricanKings no mind dem. Skingo and tosin are known by nairalanders as the greatest idiots. I'm sure lots of pple agree with me on this,
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by AfrknKngs(m): 5:17pm On May 12, 2008
LMAO, I figured, As for me, ama keep encouraging every naija artists out there and let them stand on their feet coz 2gether we will surely bring naija out there, grin As for Sauce or Skingo, if u so lyrically skilled make a diss track towards African Kings and see what u got :-) Am sure they will comeback wink because I can't reach them but am sure u will,

~We Are AKS~

Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 5:35pm On May 12, 2008
if you want promotion, go and pay for it.
it costs money. you have to pay sauce kid to even diss you.
or go and pay modenine and diss him, and all of a sudden, peopel will be wondering who is african queen? just make sure they dont mistake you for tufaces old jam.
besides, is that what your posts are about? to get sauce kdi to diss you? lol.
i cant feel my face. new single. jeun soke.
hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph / Davido 'Skelewu' Vs Wizkid Jaiye Jaiye - Which Do You Prefer? / Download Motivational Audio - Believe In Yourself | Be Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.