Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,781 members, 7,844,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

@Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja (32680 Views)

@AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria / Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? / Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 27, 2016
Osakah24:
berry the thing taya me oo.
Don't mind them
Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by Mynd44: 9:07am On Feb 27, 2016
slap1:

The fool is the Olusegun guy who went to see his enemy unprepared. Did he think he was going to drink free beer and go home? He was even advised to go with police security and he refused.
Seems silly to you but then Deji who happens to be the director of social media of PDP might have made the bigger errorerror. He represents a brand, a is the mouth piece of his party and his actions are that of his party hence he shouldn't have gone the violent way.

What happened to showing people that you are beyond violence? Not everyday be a thug sometimes allow wisdom take charge not because you are a coward but because of what you represent. Now is it valid to say that the PDP is a party of thugs?

Segun as long as anyone knows is not even a member of the APC but a supporter.

Both of them though, as in, on a Friday night ypu couldn't have been home chilling or as twitter overlords get some groupies and have fun all night but na fight dey hungry them

7 Likes

Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by vedaxcool(m): 9:13am On Feb 27, 2016
Segun shouldn't have gone to meet him in any lounge or he should have gather many camera and exposed PDP as the scum of crap that endears lawlessness and intolerance!

Abeg part 2 of the story, Police Station

4 Likes

Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by slap1(m): 9:19am On Feb 27, 2016
Mynd44:

Seems silly to you but then Deji who happens to be the director of social media of PDP might have made the bigger errorerror. He represents a brand, a is the mouth piece of his party and his actions are that of his party hence he shouldn't have gone the violent way.

What happened to showing people that you are beyond violence? Not everyday be a thug sometimes allow wisdom take charge not because you are a coward but because of what you represent. Now is it valid to say that the PDP is a party of thugs?

Segun as long as anyone knows is not even a member of the APC but a supporter.

Both of them though, as in, on a Friday night ypu couldn't have been home chilling or as twitter overlords get some groupies and have fun all night but na fight dey hungry them

Oh, I didn't know about Adeyanju's position, though I doubt his action will do much damage considering the pathetic politics we play in this country. Both men really messed up. I pity the women married to those big babies.

7 Likes

Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by sarutobie(m): 9:27am On Feb 27, 2016
slap1:

Oh, I didn't know about Adeyanju's position, though I doubt his action will do much damage considering the pathetic politics we play in this country. Both men really messed up. I pity the women married to those big babies.
Very apt observation.. In Nigeria brute force rules.. The Deji dude's action can't damage any brand in this country.. We've seen lawmakers fight each other on TV.. We've seen them scale fences like professional burglars and NOTHING happened..in fact some of them even got re-elected by their constituents.. That is Nigeria.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by PentiumPro(f): 9:35am On Feb 27, 2016
Assholess! Even @ Ayedee was disappointed by Deji's violent conduct.

Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by Travejyke(m): 10:04am On Feb 27, 2016
And these are guys who are presumably future leaders?no wonder the old politicians will keep remaining in power and sharing our commonwealth while youths will be killing themselves for nothing. Sometimes,it's good not to belong to any party cos being an APC or PDP supporter has made a lot of people lose their sense of objectivity and reasoning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by SirShymexx: 10:15am On Feb 27, 2016
Loool.

We need this for NL as well, especially with those cowards who hide behind their pentium 4 computers and chinese phones to talk smack. grin

Darn! Chat shyte and get banged.

Lawd knows I would become the knockout kid. grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by anonimi: 10:18am On Feb 27, 2016
doctokwus:
That segun guy must have been pissed that that criminal Deji is sharing d same space with other decent human beings.
It will soon get to the same level soon on other fora with the increasing annoying way some IPOB touts and wailers go about peddling falsehood and throwing threats all over.

It is either you show where the Deji was convicted of a specified crime by a competent court of law or you increase your reputation as a peddler of falsehood.
Deal or no deal

All Propaganda Congress, APC angry shocked undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3224589_lairs_jpg6e0caea0fb4a33217c062310b908b6df

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by bolt000(m): 10:21am On Feb 27, 2016
These guys sure werent kiddin.. I actually tot they were when subdelievery man mentioned it.
Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by DankemzI(m): 10:22am On Feb 27, 2016
Segun tongue
If you sabi run mouth. U beta sabi running blows also.
All them APC ingratestongue

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by Urine: 10:24am On Feb 27, 2016
Travejyke:
And these are guys who are presumably future leaders?no wonder the old politicians will keep remaining in power and sharing our commonwealth while youths will be killing themselves for nothing. Sometimes,it's good not to belong to any party cos being an APC or PDP supporter has made a lot of people lose their sense of objectivity and reasoning

10,000 likes

4 Likes

Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by justmenoni: 10:28am On Feb 27, 2016
Imagine if some ppl meet ngeneukwuenu damn he's gonna turn straight at that spot grin grin grin

This media sef na war,u go see ppl dey insult you up and down..make your research on them and u will find out they are jobless teens who just left high school

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by oduastates: 10:28am On Feb 27, 2016
PDP and thuggery
Empowered by Abuja after the people have consistently rejected thugs .
Hopefully, the last of his kind in the SW

1 Like

Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by nortcentrallord(m): 10:30am On Feb 27, 2016
One incident, many narratives. My Naija Naija people.
Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by nortcentrallord(m): 10:31am On Feb 27, 2016
One story, many narratives. My Naija Naija people.
Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by pwettiejay(f): 10:32am On Feb 27, 2016
These people are just jobless, they shldnt have had their fight in a club, a ring would have been better

1 Like

Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by Forwetinnah: 10:32am On Feb 27, 2016
...the one reporting live did a crappy job joor!! News would have been more interesting. An AREA e rodent has just been served!! Waiting for NL episode!!
Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by thecardinal(m): 10:34am On Feb 27, 2016
Thank God say na two Yoruba boys o. Don't get me wrong, I am not gloating. Had it been between Segun and an Igbo guy........

1 Like

Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by Vodkka(m): 10:35am On Feb 27, 2016
Mynd44:
Lmaooooooooo

Segun: ex-union leader
Deji: Alleged gang member

Both of them have nothing better to do but entertain us grin

Mista mod.. .. .. U dae laff??

grin grin

How I wish I dae there for real
Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by omolola15(m): 10:37am On Feb 27, 2016
Awon werey. If dem like make dem kill each other. That's non of my business.
Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by besttrader: 10:37am On Feb 27, 2016
What I expect from the management of this so called club is to make an official statement (on Twitter, et al) banning both fools from using any of their services on any of their locations. Does it mean, someone can just set a date and come to this club to settle scores? Who knows how far things could have gone? Maybe someone gets hurt, who's to blame? What about the safety of teeming customers who were there during the fracas.

No wonder some folks call this place a Z.....!!!

what I expect from some of us here is an outright condemnation of what has happened, as it unruly and uncivilized. Think of it, what if any of your loved ones were in that club and these gangsters start shooting and they get hit by a stray..... Do you think you'll still be here taking sides?

2 Likes

Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by frisky2good(m): 10:38am On Feb 27, 2016
This is not such a bad idea. If you direct personal insults at anyone on social media, he can call for a meeting to sort things out like real men. I'm tired of people actinf like lions when they are in fact kittens.

7 Likes

Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by doctokwus: 10:39am On Feb 27, 2016
oduastates:
PDP and thuggery
Empowered by Abuja after the people have consistently rejected thugs .
Hopefully, the last of his kind in the SW
They have upgraded from empowering thugs,touts and criminals to giving official leadership positions to terrorists to direct their affairs.
A party that has the likes of tompolo,Asari as godfathers,Metuh as pro and sheriff as chairman is only logical to have the likes of deji as frontmen and pallbearers.

2 Likes

Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by tunapawizzy: 10:40am On Feb 27, 2016
I need someone that will slap dat omojuwa boy for me....

1 Like

Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by okoseun: 10:40am On Feb 27, 2016
Segun indeed showed that he was not a coward, but he should have gone with backup because he who fights and runs away lives to fight another day
Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by nbright: 10:40am On Feb 27, 2016
Na so e gj be for some NL small pikin
Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by donkross1(m): 10:41am On Feb 27, 2016
The dude asked you to come so he could show you he is not your level, you foolishly went there alone and now you are crying that he brought his goonz cheesy grin grin huunhuun, e for bring oloshos come make una two enjoy dem undecided.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by frisky2good(m): 10:41am On Feb 27, 2016
Someone invited you to a fight and you turned up. Why? To fight of course!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gagdi: Pantami's Pro-Al-Qaeda Views Have Consequence On Perception Of Nigeria / Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Lagos / Shahida Sanusi, Emir Of Kano's Daughter With Her Sister, Siddika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.