Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,402 members, 7,843,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

@Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja (32677 Views)

@AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria / Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? / Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by Ecoterrorism(f): 11:47am On Feb 27, 2016
doctokwus:

Though he erred somehow,but segun just assumed,naively,that deji was going to come to the club,he tells Deji what he vowed to tell him to his face,they exchange words and if it comes to physical confrontation they both go at each other like men.
But being the coward and thug that he is,the Deji of a guy went with many of his fellow thugs.Of course it's expected,even a military man will be overpowered when faced with such number, no matter how physically capable he is.
At the end,Segun just further proved he is the coward he has always been known to be.
go and tell deji to his face and stop hiding behind your chinko phone to type balderdzdh

1 Like

Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by BeClever: 11:49am On Feb 27, 2016
doctokwus:
That segun guy must have been pissed that that criminal Deji is sharing d same space with other decent human beings.
It will soon get to the same level soon on other fora with the increasing annoying way some IPOB touts and wailers go about peddling falsehood and throwing threats all over.

IPOB?

Both are from South_waste..and it also happened in #NoMan'sLand.

So wake up and channel ur hate properly.

Deji has shown him what he learned from associating with real men.. PDP.

Zombies are nothing but cowards.. He thought his screen is there to protect him, but forgot its Now real life show of strength..

I believe you should go and help him recount his teeth.

4 Likes

Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by meforyou1(m): 11:52am On Feb 27, 2016
That's how chino pursued tunde salam aka eggheaders all d way to osogbo, ibadan and lagos. And the coward osogbo paper tiger ran as far as his feet could carry him

3 Likes

Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by akanbiaa(m): 11:53am On Feb 27, 2016
That is how cultism started as for me only a fool insults, a brave man will only positively criticize, i dont bring myself so low to iron issues out with people who are ignorant on so many things and pride blocking them from learning to be wise.
Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by Ecoterrorism(f): 11:53am On Feb 27, 2016
doctokwus:

They have upgraded from empowering thugs,touts and criminals to giving official leadership positions to terrorists to direct their affairs.
A party that has the likes of tompolo,Asari as godfathers,Metuh as pro and sheriff as chairman is only logical to have the likes of deji as frontmen and pallbearers.
Your party has the likes of Ndume , Saraki, MEND, Ayiri, boko haram, buhari and other known terrorist and kilers
Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by NaMe4: 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
So these over-30 year old men fixed a place to go quarrel, and one of them was dumb enough to even go alone?

Where the other one carry 30 touts from sef?

1 Like

Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by ndcide(m): 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
Person whe no get mind dey find trouble.
If dem lite you now, eh finish for you.
Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by Omotayo7(m): 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
round 2

lalasticlala
lol
Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by midolian(m): 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
joseph1832:
Abegi shut up joor! Fear let you?

Na your own go be juju music after I finish with you.

Midolian, come warn dis your babe oh. Dolusegun and joseph183.2 na different person oh.

After she go come open thread for here dey rant about how I break her heart. Lmfao.
loool..no mind am grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by biggiedol: 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
What is really wrong with Nigeria youth, the people in power don't care about you, still you go about attacking each other.
When PDP was in power we didn't witness all these happening in Nigeria, please Nigeria youth give yourselves brain and ABC please do the needful. It's so shameful.

1 Like

Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
Make i undastand dis tory!!!

Person giv u invitation card to come fight.. No transport money o, no allowance.. No medal..

And u carry yasef go lyk say na alter call

Dem package ya face, u com dey shout Amnesty International

My frend, will u gerra out of here!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by piagetskinner(m): 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
And these are the young people who are meant to take on the mantel of leadership tomorrow?.... Abeg it's better to be ruled by old men who do not have the mentality of thugs

Modified **
I remember those times in primary school when boys used to arrange beating times "after closing" from school
Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
SEE AS SEGUN DEY RUN LIKE ANTELOPE WEY SEE HUNTER....KWE KWE KWE....

APC AND IT'S BUNCH OF COWARDS....
Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by NaMe4: 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
OrangeDream:
Make i undastand dis tory!!!
Person giv u invitation card to come fight.. No transport money o, no allowance.. No medal..
And u carry yasef go lyk say na alter call
Dem package ya face, u com dey shout Amnesty International
My frend, will u gerra out of here!!!

LOL

Just noticed it was the @DOlusegun guy that suggested they meet up somewhere. Maybe e think say na to debate!
Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by BALLOSKI: 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
Angelberry:

good morning
how have u been?
Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by NavierStokes(m): 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
chigoizie7:

And how did he know he came with 30 guys? Did he count dem? I bet he can't count when he was busy receiving slaps
But you read where they said the slaps made him see Deji in 30 places. grin

1 Like

Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
BALLOSKI:
how have u been?
Am fine....you?
Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by BALLOSKI: 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
Angelberry:

Am fine....you?
I'm very fine. You seem very free or less busy today and also enjoying the weekend.
Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
BALLOSKI:
I'm very fine. You seem very free or less busy today and also enjoying the weekend.
Yeah...I am not feeling too strong so I decided to come online and take my mind off the sickness. Thanks
Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by Zuula(m): 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
Am still laffing grin grin grin grin
Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by elderken(m): 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
Fools Fight: idiots Rack their useless brains deciding who lose and who win.
Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
If you must meet a person who has challenged you to a fight, you mustn't let him choose the location. And even if you let him, don't go alone. I mean how can you just get off your butt and start heading for a location your challenger chose. It was obvious that Deji chose that location for a reason. It was a trap. Segun fell for it. Sorry. You might not be this lucky next time.

And to everyone, this should be a lesson. Someone calls you out towards midnight to a location he chose (for reasons best known to him) and you feeling like superman plans to go alone. You don't even know the sort of person you want to go and meet. You don't know if he coming with weapons and thugs.
Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by BALLOSKI: 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
Angelberry:

Yeah...I am not feeling too strong so I decided to come online and take my mind off the sickness. Thanks
eyyaaa! Sorry about that. Have you seen a doctor taken ur drugs?
Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
BALLOSKI:
eyyaaa! Sorry about that. Have you seen a doctor taken ur drugs?
I av seen a doc, can't eat for about 3 days now. I will soon be going to see the doc

1 Like

Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
Dolusegun no wise at all. He couldn't have gone for a fight. What was he expecting?
Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by BALLOSKI: 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
Angelberry:

I av seen a doc, can't eat for about 3 days now. I will soon be going to see the doc
that's serious! Take it seriously . I can imagine the situation.
Re: @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja by BALLOSKI: 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
go and tell deji to his face and stop hiding behind your chinko phone to type balderdzdh
is this also part of the ecoterrorism?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gagdi: Pantami's Pro-Al-Qaeda Views Have Consequence On Perception Of Nigeria / Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] / Shahida Sanusi, Emir Of Kano's Daughter With Her Sister, Siddika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.