Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,882 members, 7,838,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video (34402 Views)

I Am Taking Legal Actions - Small Doctor Says About Nude Snapchat Video / B Red And His Father, Ademola Adeleke, The Dancing Senator, Pictured Together / Eniola Badmus Pictured With B-red Of HKN Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by CharlieMaria(m): 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
What then is our business with the threat?
Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by Albert0011(m): 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
This B red self...sing e nor fit sing,na 2 dey jump up nd down like monkey 4 video na him knw.

3 Likes

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by kay29000(m): 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
tonio2wo:
No be shina rambo be him name? Not surprised.

No o! Shina Rambo is on hiatus now. This is Shina Rambo's younger brother, B-Red.

1 Like

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
Young six is just laughing somewhere smoking Warri boy for that matter.

1 Like

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by phayvoursky(m): 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
Yung6ix goons bad o. U threaten Yung6ix?

KK go carry u go plantation.

3 Likes

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by Maigida1(m): 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
Kolababe:
Davido’s Cousin Threatens A Fellow Artiste, Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video

B-red of HKN gang, posted an expletives-laden video on snapchat, threatening to beat up rapper, Yungsix, whenever their paths crossed.
Yungsix who had in January 2016, threatened to expose some big names in the music industry for their ‘injustice’ to him, now seems like the latest target of the celebrity beef saga that has been rocking the entertainment industry since the year began.

In B-red’s snapchat video, the ‘cucumber’ crooner called Yungsix broke, and threatened to beat him as well as his crew. Here’s what he had to say:
‘First of all, Yung6ix if i see you, I’m fu*king going to beat your ass. I’m going to F*ck you and your crew up, You understand. You are wearing a fake chain, You are F*cking broke’.

Watch the video here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx3UiOukRt4
http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/davidos-cousin-threatens-fellow-artiste.html
this boy dey joke.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by xtervaganza(m): 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
Michellla:
we only know him as davido's sidekick
cprrection: Davido video vixen
Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by magnified(m): 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
Ok
Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by eightsin(m): 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
Lol. Young6x will mess u up any day any time. In fact, if you see him goons, u go run lost.

1 Like

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by xtervaganza(m): 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
Talentless idiot sef de threaten person

embarassed

I pity the fools wey d3 follow am On snapchat

1 Like

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by prahcetomi(m): 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
Michellla:
we only know him as davido's sidekick
just like Batman and Robin.
Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
kay29000:
Hmm! But in a one-on-one fight, this dude will truly furk Yung6 up o! I will love to watch that fight. I don't know why, I really love watching fights.

Hahahaha 6ix go kill am.....no be mouth.

2 Likes

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by tboneybone(m): 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
He needs to watch he's tongue, kktmb be coming for his a.s.s like some hungry hyenas

2 Likes

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by ExplicitContent: 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
sauceny:
[size=20pt]Yung6ix can form for Africa, like he lived in the streets of America all his life,with his fake accent[/size]

SHUT THE Bleep UP angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by Smellingmouth: 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
Thunder fire this talentless toad.
U wan beat Yung6ix, warri boy? Ode.. Yung6ix go use u shine oo

3 Likes

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
Even I that grew up in the suburbs of Ikotun can't act as mannerlessly & stupidly as some of these celebs with better backgrounds & exposure do. Not a modicum of decorum, wisdom or intelligence in many of them.

See the way he's talking like a tout. "First of all I will beat you. First of all you're a broke."

Which one is now the real first of all? undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by cruz419(m): 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
all I can say is worried no dey carri last** see who one Bleep person up!!! undecideda
Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
ExplicitContent:

SHUT THE Bleep UP angry

Go tell yo popa that!
Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by bodyloveghetto(m): 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
Broo, you pretty stupid oo, "first of all"... Lousy Cloud

1 Like

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by Smellingmouth: 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
undecided
sauceny:
[size=20pt]Yung6ix can form for Africa, like he lived in the streets of America all his life,with his fake accent[/size]

3 Likes

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
tboneybone:
He needs to watch he's tongue, kktmb be coming for his a.s.s like some hungry hyenas

Them go chop am,them no go leave him bone sef.
Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by sauceEEP(m): 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
From sina Rambo to B-red yet no hit single, next na to change to blow-chan....

2 Likes

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by ExplicitContent: 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
B-read who know you?

Sha, Ah 4just like tex u say u dunt mess with a warri breed weda na my 5yr kid cousin or papa pereyi wey de take stick waka.. no let size or money deceive u.

1 Like

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by Smellingmouth: 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
grin cheesy
xtervaganza:
Talentless idiot sef de threaten person

embarassed

I pity the fools wey d3 follow am On snapchat

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
hedonistic:

Tell me more about that.

Someone attacked 6ix's younger brother, and 6ix's goons took care of the situation grin.....a brand new porch belonging to one of the Gboys was destroyed.... next day more goons from warri where in Lagos ready for blood... took the intervention of some strong men to quel the situation. grin

Bloggers no dey see all this kind news carry na.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by naijaboiy: 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Hahahahaha, I dey laugh this boy he no know why..... make he go see wetin yung6ix goons do some Gboys for Escape.... wey soldiers no fit hold them, come be this boti...... na kevwe them go send gi you grin
Leave am!

He never know who he dey play with. He think say na mouth. Make that guy or him HKN crew no carry themselves enter waff town anytime in the near future. cheesy

in fact na for lagos there them go settle am! grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by Decryptor(m): 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
sauceny:

I suspect this is BRead talking. No offeinse undecided

3 Likes

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by suwalee(f): 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
Kolababe:
Davido’s Cousin Threatens A Fellow Artiste, Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video

B-red of HKN gang, posted an expletives-laden video on snapchat, threatening to beat up rapper, Yungsix, whenever their paths crossed.
Yungsix who had in January 2016, threatened to expose some big names in the music industry for their ‘injustice’ to him, now seems like the latest target of the celebrity beef saga that has been rocking the entertainment industry since the year began.

In B-red’s snapchat video, the ‘cucumber’ crooner called Yungsix broke, and threatened to beat him as well as his crew. Here’s what he had to say:
‘First of all, Yung6ix if i see you, I’m fu*king going to beat your ass. I’m going to F*ck you and your crew up, You understand. You are wearing a fake chain, You are F*cking broke’.

Watch the video here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx3UiOukRt4
http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/davidos-cousin-threatens-fellow-artiste.html
dis feking booti wan deal with Yung WARRI piking warfi guy seeping alomo

2 Likes

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
naijaboiy:

Leave am!

He never know who he dey play with. He think say na mouth. Make that guy or him HKN crew no carry themselves enter waff town anytime in the near future. cheesy

The idiot no know say he Don cast himself with this video.

1 Like

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by kay29000(m): 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Hahahaha 6ix go kill am.....no be mouth.

You are not being realistic. I am not talking of who has the baddest clique...I am talking of, physically, who looks stronger. Look at the picture below and tell me who would win in a fight. Please, others should join in this discussion.

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by Trueyarn(m): 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
That idiioott touch ONOME, (YUNGSIX) I go just take leave from my suit n tie work and diss his wack yellow ass till he feels like taking his life with his own hands.

Under-talented piece of shiit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
Mark my words:There will be a time these guys would be acting Tupac and Biggie films.From what am seeing from them and it won't be long-

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seyi Law Buys Lexus For Stacey Aletile, His Wife On Her Birthday / Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) / Nigerian Musicians Celebrate Phyno's 30th Birthday In His Home (pics, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.