Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,844 members, 7,841,200 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video (34409 Views)

I Am Taking Legal Actions - Small Doctor Says About Nude Snapchat Video / B Red And His Father, Ademola Adeleke, The Dancing Senator, Pictured Together / Eniola Badmus Pictured With B-red Of HKN Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by Arckeen: 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
This B red no get sense sha, him be davido home boy na, 6ix sha no be anybody home boy. Ying6ix fake chain? Lol this guy na comedian . First of all! First of all! First of all grin > grin grin

1 Like

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
kay29000:

You are not being realistic. I am not talking of who has the baddest clique...I am talking of, physically, who looks stronger. Look at the picture below and tell me who would win in a fight. Please, others should join in this discussion.

You think say na by muscle?...... you funny gan o...

3 Likes

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by Jolumania432(m): 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
cheesy Lmao if 6ix catch u.... Dat ur Body wey yellow so go change to black by the time he finish designing u wit Warri Blow..

2 Likes

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
Decryptor:

I suspect this is BRead talking. No offeinse undecided

Keep suspecting

2 Likes

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
Lol
Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by naijaboiy: 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

The idiot no know say he Don cast himself with this video.
Leave am!

He think say na to dey inside house dey shout HKN! HKN! grin

2 Likes

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
Trueyarn:
That idiioott touch ONOME, (YUNGSIX) I go just take leave from my suit n tie work and diss his wack yellow ass till he feels like taking his life with his own hands.

Under-talented piece of shiit.

Touch Onome ke?.......he fit pass Onome street for lekki phase 1? .......them go soak him body with diesel.

6 Likes

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by Amberon: 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
hahahahahahahahahah

rotflmao to syria
stolid:
Even me that grew up in the suburbs of Ikotun can't act as mannerlessly & stupidly as some of these celebs with better backgrounds & exposure do. Not a modicum of decorum, wisdom or intelligence in many of them.

See the way he's talking like a tout. "First of all I will beat you. First of all you're a broke."

Which one is now the real first of all? undecided

1 Like

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
naijaboiy:

Leave am!

He think say na to dey inside house dey shout HKN! HKN! grin

You know say all this boti dey feel say them Don arrive because of small change wey them get,.... them no know say street na street no matter how much dey account grin

1 Like

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by naijaboiy: 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Touch Onome ke?.......he fit pass Onome street for lekki phase 1? .......them go soak him body with diesel.

By the way I wonder why they are always quick to call themselves "Broke" once they have a beef.

Person wey get money you go still call am broke.

2 Likes

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by valencia25(m): 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
kay29000:

You are not being realistic. I am not talking of who has the baddest clique...I am talking of, physically, who looks stronger. Look at the picture below and tell me who would win in a fight. Please, others should join in this discussion.
Chief, it's not by size!

1 Like

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
Arckeen:
This B red no get sense sha, him be davido home boy na, 6ix sha no be anybody home boy. Ying6ix fake chain? Lol this guy na comedian . First of all! First of all! First of all grin > grin grin
lols I think sa nobody noticed th. First o all, first of all, first of all,
Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by ExplicitContent: 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
sauceny:

Go tell yo popa that!

I cack here with my Bossman. we follow de reason this bottle of Remy. You go like sip? Make u for take get sense small like we.
AGboR

1 Like

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by naijaboiy: 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You know say all this boti dey feel say them Don arrive because of small change wey them get,.... them no know say street na street no matter how much dey account grin
Street no dey look money na. cheesy
Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by osaslord500(m): 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
sauceny:
[size=20pt]Yung6ix can form for Africa, like he lived in the streets of America all his life,with his fake accent[/size]

Still better than bred

4 Likes

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by kay29000(m): 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You think say na by muscle?...... you funny gan o...

You are the funny one. From the pic, it is clear as day that B Red will win a physical fight. Looking at your profile, it seems your mind has gotten accustomed to video game world where a small Liu Keng will beat up a giant like Goro. This is the real world dude.
Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
naijaboiy:

By the way I wonder why they are always quick to call themselves "Broke" once they have a beef.

Person wey get money you go still call am broke.

6ix worked for his money, 6ix drives a range and has a hiuse in lekki from his sweat.....but this "Chop and say mummy thank you" boy hasn't worked a day in his life.

9 Likes

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
Yung6ix is actually a proud rude being!!!
Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
kay29000:

You are the funny one. From the pic, it is clear as day that B Red will win a physical fight. Looking at your profile, it seems your mind has gotten accustomed to video game world where a small Liu Keng will beat up a giant like Goro. This is the real world dude.

If you know how many fights I've seen in my life and how many I've been in,you won't open your mouth to spew trash......I repeat....fight no be by muscle..
Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
durocity:
Yung6ix is actually a proud rude being!!!

No...he's not.

1 Like

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
ExplicitContent:

I cack here with my Bossman. we follow de reason this bottle of Remy. You go like sip? Make u for take get sense small like we.
AGboR

Worry not,am no alcoholic like you like popa.
Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by Amberon: 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
area!!!!

their father cheesy cheesy cheesy
Trueyarn:
That idiioott touch ONOME, (YUNGSIX) I go just take leave from my suit n tie work and diss his wack yellow ass till he feels like taking his life with his own hands.

Under-talented piece of shiit.

2 Likes

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by Trueyarn(m): 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
phayvoursky:
Yung6ix goons bad o. U threaten Yung6ix?

KK go carry u go plantation.

Tell 'em
Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by tmxme(m): 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
He mentioned first of all 3 times... cry
Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by Revolva(m): 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
grin. Yungsix n bred should go nd drink gutter water and stop threathenin themselves two fools omo make una fight hand to hand
Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by MrDoGood(m): 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
Another BIG FOOL.

That B-red Bread should better keep his head low to avoid "gone too soon "
Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by frank2kky(m): 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
His name sounds like insecticide....he dy under Davido dy claim commando...Yung6 is far better than him...Na this year we go hammer

1 Like

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by kenx1(m): 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
B-red u think say na by bling bling angry
Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
kay29000:
Hmm! But in a one-on-one fight, this dude will truly furk Yung6 up o! I will love to watch that fight. I don't know why, I really love watching fights.
I think you really need to go to the streets and see how skinny dudes fvck overfed niggerz up..... it ain't all about the body y'know...

1 Like

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
sauceny:
[size=20pt]Yung6ix can form for Africa, like he lived in the streets of America all his life,with his fake accent[/size]
Yea.... buh he's doing it well enough to gain credibility better than B-READ
Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
kay29000:
Hmm! But in a one-on-one fight, this dude will truly furk Yung6 up o! I will love to watch that fight. I don't know why, I really love watching fights.
Hu dey do one on one fight? undecided Nigga is bottle stab gunshot.. Make dis werey find one side zip insef
Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by oluwafreshkid(m): 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
sauceny:

Yung6ix fakes accent? Dude we ain't talking saucekid o.. yung6ix na confam waffi boy, #noaccent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva / Laura Ikeji Stuns With Baby Bump In New Photos / Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.