Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,471 members, 7,846,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

What Do U Think Can Do 2 Have Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do U Think Can Do 2 Have Her. (537 Views)

Read What U Should Think About B4 You Open Your Leg 4 A Guy 2 Have S*X With You / Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) / What Do You Think!, Can She? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Think Can Do 2 Have Her. by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 27, 2016
[i][/i][color=#006600][/color][ pls i need ur advise. I love her and i express my feelings 2 her and she said she cant date me dat we can on be a mutual friend. I neva give up i keep on calling her, but she seldom picking my cal. But nw it has lead 2 hatred. Pls can i do.
Re: What Do U Think Can Do 2 Have Her. by RexKexMilann: 11:02am On Feb 27, 2016
tasheyon111:
[i][/i][color=#006600][/color][ pls i need ur advise. I love her and i express my feelings 2 her and she said she cant date me dat we can on be a mutual friend. I neva give up i keep on calling her, but she seldom picking my cal. But nw it has lead 2 hatred. Pls can i do.
Learn English!
Re: What Do U Think Can Do 2 Have Her. by ladyF(f): 11:04am On Feb 27, 2016
Lol people don't understand how annoying it is to read a post when the punctuation is terrible. I read some posts and I'm almost crying. grin
Re: What Do U Think Can Do 2 Have Her. by SUPERPACK: 11:09am On Feb 27, 2016
RexKexMilann:
Learn English!
Seconded
Re: What Do U Think Can Do 2 Have Her. by grad2012(f): 11:14am On Feb 27, 2016
Let her go ok,you will find someone better but don't hate her for whatever decision she took. Don't worry you will find your own woman.
Re: What Do U Think Can Do 2 Have Her. by swaggzo(m): 11:15am On Feb 27, 2016
tasheyon111:
[i][/i][/color][ pls i need ur advise. I love her and i express my feelings 2 her and she said she cant date me dat we can on be a mutual friend. I neva give up i keep on calling her, but she seldom picking my cal. But nw it has lead 2 hatred. Pls can i do.

[color=#990000]MY MAN JUST IMPROVE YOUR GRAMMAR AND YOUR CHANCES OF GETTING HER WILL BE INCREASED, ESPECIALLY IF SHE DOESN'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND.

BTW I WONDER HOW YOU'LL SOUND ORALLY IF YOUR TYPING CAN BE THIS HORRIBLE.
Re: What Do U Think Can Do 2 Have Her. by braine(m): 11:21am On Feb 27, 2016
Totally ignore and look for someone else. If u push too hard, she might make u her maga/ATM.

(1) (Reply)

Father And Son (pic) / Men The Sinners, Women The Hypocrites / Single Ladies Here Are The Things You Agree To When You Say YES#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.