Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations (33055 Views)

Mind Blowing Facts- Picture Series. Vol 1 / 26 Mind-blowing Psychology Facts That You Never Knew About People / UNIILORIN Suspends Lecturers For Whistle Blowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
emekamigo:

Peter piper picked a peck of pickle pepper,a peck of pickle pepper Peter piper picked.if Peter piper picked a peck of pickle pepper,where is the pickle pepper Peter piper picked!
NICE!!!!
Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by 9japrof(m): 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
Vanquay:
If one doctor doctors another doctor
Does the doctor who doctors the doctor
Doctor the doctor the way the doctor he is doctoring doctors?
Or does the doctor doctor the way
The doctor who doctors doctors?

The doctoring doctor doctors the doctor the way
The doctoring doctor wants to doctor the doctor.
Not the way the doctored doctor wants to be doctored.

That should shut them up aha angry

xoo f***king genius
Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by Stanbeto: 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
Papa peter Patara Paw paw panye papa paul.

1 Like

Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by francis247(m): 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
On the spot, I spotted a spot on my initially spotless spot. (PUN)
Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
muaa:
Sun shall soon shine
mechanic make my mother motor move
how does sun shall soon shine becomes an alliteration? I am thinking of the mixture of /s/ and /sh/ sounds.
Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by danfidel01(m): 8:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
Henovy:
Very clumsy. Does not make sense!
It actually does if u use ur Brain well...
Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by Henovy: 8:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
danfidel01:

It actually does if u use ur Brain well...
I repeat it is clumsy and does not make sense. It only makes sense to a ''dullardic''. brain. We are talking about proper literature stuffs, not this doctor doctored childish stuff.
Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by misreal(m): 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
kachiz:

Lemme help you a bit with the English version even though it will lose the original Igbo rhythm.

''Papa Chichi laughed and went to China, laughed and got chin-chin, took the chin-chin and gave Chichi and Chichi laughed and ate the chinchin''.

cool cool
na only china papa chichi go?
Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by Lijams(m): 8:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
Plantain planter plants plantain on the plantain plantation.
Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by tickles2luv2016(m): 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
gentlegenius:
On Friday Fourteenth February, Fifteen Fifty Five, Father Francis Fischers Fried Five Fresh Fishes For Five French Farmers From France......

Literature students in the house, what can you say about this?

If you have another Alliterations like this, please tell us.

Let's Learn Literature...

Bros make i no lie to u i have seen this alliteration about father francis before,however the only addition is the year february you added as well as the date.
Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by danfidel01(m): 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
lehmme try...

Three witches wished three wishes, but which witch knows which wish each witch wished....
Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by danfidel01(m): 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
Henovy:

I repeat it is clumsy and does not make sense. It only makes sense to a ''dullardic''. brain. We are talking about proper literature stuffs, not this doctor doctored childish stuff.

grin
Lol.... na only dullardic brain.... na dollar_dic brain..
Henovy:

Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by gentlegenius(m): 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
danfidel01:
lehmme try...

Three witches wished three wishes, but which witch knows which wish each witch wished....
Funny...
Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by holyhassan: 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
got the best one yet....While We Were Walking, We Were Watching Window Washers Washing Washington's Windows With Warm Washing Water
Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by phanshark(m): 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
gentlegenius:
On Friday Fourteenth February, Fifteen Fifty Five, Father Francis Fischers Fried Five Fresh Fishes For Five French Farmers From France......

Literature students in the house, what can you say about this?

If you have another Alliterations like this, please tell us.

Let's Learn Literature...
ok na, french famers fire five fethers for four fellow famers from francophone fellows, oya, give me my maks or els?
Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by Graccccccccy(f): 9:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
McMayowa:
Baba-Titi ba Titi ni titi, titi ni Titi wa tititi baba-Titi fi ti Oko eba titi de.
Obo n gb'obo g'ope.
Mehn! u got me splashing saliva at my rumie
Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by Bukkiminat(f): 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
I saw a sore,d sore I saw was a sour sore

Don't be sarcastic about saka'stick
Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
Vanquay:

Do I look like the type of Nigga that cares what an Alliteration is?

olawaleabs Richez Fyestboi Lalsticlala Mnd44 Mynd1 Sen y'all need to hurry up with that BLOCK button...I don't enjoy lying nerds quoting me seeking for attention

My 7 year old cousins can tell the meaning of Alliteration - what does that say about you?

You are the one that's quoting me most of the time - from the Nubian tea thread to every slight chance you get. When you sang the dirge at your mother's funeral, my sobriquet was still what flew out of your mouth. The attention-seeking bipolar internet nerd is you. Don't play yourself because I decided to grace your rétarded post with a reply today.

Don't forget to learn the meaning of Alliteration after reading this. Troglodytic Australopithecus Afarensis.
Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by Juell(m): 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
Sir Shehu Shagari said, some senior sokoto student, started smoking since seventeen seventy seven. grin
Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by jossyphobia(m): 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
my mama made much marshmallows for me
Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by gentlegenius(m): 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
holyhassan:
got the best one yet....While We Were Walking, We Were Watching Window Washers Washing Washington's Windows With Warm Washing Water
Excellent!... I salute you for this.

1 Like

Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by Ezenwanne: 10:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
Hoodlums hit Halima who had headache hard. Heaven heard her, her husband; handsome, Housa-fulani, who has house here in Houston, having heard his heartthrob has bn harassed heartlessly, hurried home in his helicopter. However, his house-boy, a herbalist had handled and healed Halima's headache with herbs. He has herbal hospital handed him by his half-brother who inherited it bt hates it like hell. Halima's hubby, happy wt his house-boy,yet horrified at how heartless humans are.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by kachiz(m): 10:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
misreal:
na only china papa chichi go?
Yeah, for now. maybe he'll head to Zimbabwe from there.
Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by zagaina(m): 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
Sir Shehu Shagari said "some stupid students started smoking since sixteen six sixty six"
Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by Oseniade(m): 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
Baba Bola Born Bola before Bola Born Bouncing Baby Boy
Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by zurine(f): 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
ok
Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by O8152051232(m): 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
Now check this one, father Francis from France fried four fresh fish for five famous friend from Finland.
Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by McMayowa(m): 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
Graccccccccy:
Mehn! u got me splashing saliva at my rumie
Lolzz. How manage?
Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
Mine, I mean my own. Nairalanders needs no nagging nigerian to nag at Night.........NEXT!
Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by YoungWiseCash: 10:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
Vanquay:

dude u too funny I don laugh tire
Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by Jetjacky(m): 10:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
Vanquay:

lol i love this God knows

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Post Jamb / 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To / How Students Observed Social Distancing During An Examination In Anambra (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.