Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations (33053 Views)

Mind Blowing Facts- Picture Series. Vol 1 / 26 Mind-blowing Psychology Facts That You Never Knew About People / UNIILORIN Suspends Lecturers For Whistle Blowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by komzy06(m): 11:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
I thought a thought, but the thought i thought was not the thought i thought i thought, so i thought another thought which is better than the thought i thought

1 Like

Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by komzy06(m): 11:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
Three witches witched three witches, but each witch knows which witch witched which witch
Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by rigonoh: 11:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
Many men munch more meat in mexico.
Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by jechona(m): 11:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
gentlegenius:
On Friday Fourteenth February, Fifteen Fifty Five, Father Francis Fischers Fried Five Fresh Fishes For Five French Farmers From France......

what if you put it this way?

''First february friday, Father Francis fried five fine fresh fishes for five fathers from France''

Doesn't it make more sence than stressing our brains reading what has no meaning
Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by phrankchek(m): 1:28am On Feb 28, 2016
Papa peter patara pawpaw panye papa Paul
Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by misreal(m): 2:08am On Feb 28, 2016
kachiz:

Yeah, for now. maybe he'll head to Zimbabwe from there.
grin
kachiz:

Yeah, for now. maybe he'll head to Zimbabwe from there.
Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by misreal(m): 2:09am On Feb 28, 2016
phrankchek:
Papa peter patara pawpaw panye papa Paul
papa peter?
Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by sulakishop(m): 6:26am On Feb 28, 2016
OsoDupe:
Are you stammering?

No ma'am. In simple terms :

Somebody have had "had" written in an exam, another person have had "had had" written and the "had had" had pleased the examiner.
Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by gentlegenius(m): 8:37am On Feb 28, 2016
jechona:

what if you put it this way?

''First february friday, Father Francis fried five fine fresh fishes for five fathers from France''

Doesn't it make more sence than stressing our brains reading what has no meaning
Every body doesn’t cook the same way. But People like you will always believe that all foods must be cooked in your own way for it to taste good.
There are many ways of constructing meaningful sentences in English language. If you don't know this, then you haven't learnt English at all. Pls read your sentence again and correct yourself before you say your own is making more SENSE. "First february friday"... Pls say that to intelligent people and wait for their response. See if they wont tell you to go back to school.
Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by muaa(f): 9:51am On Feb 28, 2016
dapipson:
how does sun shall soon shine becomes an alliteration? I am thinking of the mixture of /s/ and /sh/ sounds.
Try reciting it very fast.
Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 28, 2016
Femi Fani-Kayode's Flurry of Fictions.
Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 28, 2016
muaa:

Try reciting it very fast.
is it the recitation that makes it an alliteration or the initial sounds of the letters that start each word?
Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by Babe2sure(f): 11:47am On Feb 28, 2016
holyhassan:
got the best one yet....While We Were Walking, We Were Watching Window Washers Washing Washington's Windows With Warm Washing Water

Nice one!
Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by Babe2sure(f): 11:56am On Feb 28, 2016
emekamigo:

Peter piper picked a peck of pickle pepper,a peck of pickle pepper Peter piper picked.if Peter piper picked a peck of pickle pepper,where is the pickle pepper Peter piper picked!

Peter piper picked a peck of pickled pepper, a peck of pickled pepper Peter piper picked. If Peter piper picked a peck of pickled pepper, where is the peck of pickled pepper Peter piper picked?

1 Like

Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
Babe2sure:

Peter piper picked a peck of pickled pepper, a peck of pickled pepper Peter piper picked. If Peter piper picked a peck of pickled pepper, where is the peck of pickled pepper Peter piper picked?

Typo-thanks.
Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by Babe2sure(f): 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
emekamigo:

Typo-thanks.

Uwc.
Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by joowealth(m): 3:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
Opolo opolo lo n be lopolo opolopo ti ko lopolo.
Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by okikiosibodu(m): 7:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
sheikh's sixth sheep is sick
Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by jechona(m): 1:19am On Mar 01, 2016
gentlegenius:

Every body doesn’t cook the same way. But People like you will always believe that all foods must be cooked in your own way for it to taste good.
There are many ways of constructing meaningful sentences in English language. If you don't know this, then you haven't learnt English at all. Pls read your sentence again and correct yourself before you say your own is making more SENSE. "First february friday"... Pls say that to intelligent people and wait for their response. See if they wont tell you to go back to school.

Sorry for taking you out of the box, I thought you were a free thinker.

And sorry am not good at lashing out on people so don't expect me to lash out on you in respond.
Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by Goodman82135122(m): 10:32am On Aug 11, 2021
It is a pity that mr. Pity does not pity himself in a pitable condition
Re: See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations by Xceptznal: 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
Why warri women worry warri workers,why won't warri women worry warri workers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Post Jamb / 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To / How Students Observed Social Distancing During An Examination In Anambra (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.