Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? (2071 Views)

Stop Calling Nigeria ‘Naija’ - NOA To Nigerians / Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo / Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by Henovy: 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

Silly you.

How you believe so much in the longevity of a slave colony handed down by your colonial masters.

Rome, Egypt, Assyria, Babylonian, Ottoman and even British empires have collapsed.

The Soviet Union has come and gone within the life time of some people, what then is this your slave plantation?

Keep living in that fools paradise
Did you just say silly me? God will deliver you!
Re: Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by TheDevilIsALai: 7:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
Henovy:

Did you just say silly me? God will deliver you!

Did I hurt your feelings?

Yeye
Re: Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by Ejanla07: 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:
The first individual to be duly tried and convicted of treasonable felon was Awolowo.

Awolowo in his ever desperate ambition to secure power at the centre was plotting to overthrew the NCP central govt headed by Belewa.

Funny thing is that Awolowo was betrayed by one of his co-conspirators who informed the Special E-Branch of the Nigerian Police of the coup plot.

Fast forward to 1983, the same Awolowo tacitly supported and called for a coup against Shagari through the SW press mafia. The campaign of cullamany by the SW press used the same overblown corruption rhetoric to call for the overthrowing of the Shagari civilian democratic govt by any means necessary.

The despot Buhari will ride on this wave of propaganda to launch his hypocritical anti corruption crusade by sieving power for himself.

It doesn't end there as the same Awolowo will later plot against the IBB govt which the same Awolowo supported after overthrowing the despotic Buhari junta after the later made it clear that he had no transition plan back to civilian rule.

Awolowo will take his life after his plot was exposed by another betrayal among his co-conspirators.

So what does this tell us of Awolowo?

The man was over ambitious and was desperate to use any means whatsoever to secure power for himself. The man was also surrounded by betrayals. This is not surprising as his close confidantes where drawn from that tribe which are genetically prone to treachery and betrayal.

Just like Awolowo, Tinubu is also mad with an over inflated ego and greedy lust for power. Tinubu also is surrounded by backstabbing loyalists as well.

On the issue of pirate radio broadcasts, can we forget Radio Kudirat? Radio Kudirat called for the over throwing of the Abacha regime and was relayed off the coast of Nigeria from a US naval vessel. If this is not treason then I don't know what is treason.

So you yorubas better stop pointing fingers as you are known for starting every criminal venture and vice in Nigeria.

Armed robbery, immigration racket (tokuubo babies) , drug trafficking (Akpongbo Thai drug lace ring was the most successful drug mule trafficking racket which involved yoruba lace traders going to Thailand transporting heroine) , or how about the Dubai prostitution ring? Yoruba women where the first to start prostitution in Dubai where they serviced h0rny greasey Arab traders behind the counter.

Or what about, the retinue of Yoruba drug trafficking celebrities caught trafficking drugs? Even your political class is filled with drug peddlers like Kashumu and Tinubu.

Or how about the first recorded case of ritual killings in England which had all the hallmark of Yoruba ritual sacrifice? Google : Thames Ritual killing .

Or how about organ profit donors? This is the latest fad hitting the SW with young Tajus selling their kidneys in what is now known as Yahoo +++.

How about general agberoism?
The shomolu Street thugs and their senseless Street wars? The university cult gangs nko that yorubas pioneered?

I can go on but you already know where I am going which is that ; Yorubas are the problem with Nigeria.

Igbos hate yoruba
yoruba hate Igbo
Re: Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by TheDevilIsALai: 7:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
Ejanla07:

Igbos hate yoruba
yoruba hate Igbo

I am neither

1 Like

Re: Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by omonnakoda: 7:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:
[s]The first individual to be duly tried and convicted of treasonable felon was Awolowo.

Awolowo in his ever desperate ambition to secure power at the centre was plotting to overthrew the NCP central govt headed by Belewa.

Funny thing is that Awolowo was betrayed by one of his co-conspirators who informed the Special E-Branch of the Nigerian Police of the coup plot.

Fast forward to 1983, the same Awolowo tacitly supported and called for a coup against Shagari through the SW press mafia. The campaign of cullamany by the SW press used the same overblown corruption rhetoric to call for the overthrowing of the Shagari civilian democratic govt by any means necessary.

The despot Buhari will ride on this wave of propaganda to launch his hypocritical anti corruption crusade by sieving power for himself.

It doesn't end there as the same Awolowo will later plot against the IBB govt which the same Awolowo supported after overthrowing the despotic Buhari junta after the later made it clear that he had no transition plan back to civilian rule.

Awolowo will take his life after his plot was exposed by another betrayal among his co-conspirators.

So what does this tell us of Awolowo?

The man was over ambitious and was desperate to use any means whatsoever to secure power for himself. The man was also surrounded by betrayals. This is not surprising as his close confidantes where drawn from that tribe which are genetically prone to treachery and betrayal.

Just like Awolowo, Tinubu is also mad with an over inflated ego and greedy lust for power. Tinubu also is surrounded by backstabbing loyalists as well.

On the issue of pirate radio broadcasts, can we forget Radio Kudirat? Radio Kudirat called for the over throwing of the Abacha regime and was relayed off the coast of Nigeria from a US naval vessel. If this is not treason then I don't know what is treason.

So you yorubas better stop pointing fingers as you are known for starting every criminal venture and vice in Nigeria.

Armed robbery, immigration racket (tokuubo babies) , drug trafficking (Akpongbo Thai drug lace ring was the most successful drug mule trafficking racket which involved yoruba lace traders going to Thailand transporting heroine) , or how about the Dubai prostitution ring? Yoruba women where the first to start prostitution in Dubai where they serviced h0rny greasey Arab traders behind the counter.

Or what about, the retinue of Yoruba drug trafficking celebrities caught trafficking drugs? Even your political class is filled with drug peddlers like Kashumu and Tinubu.

Or how about the first recorded case of ritual killings in England which had all the hallmark of Yoruba ritual sacrifice? Google : Thames Ritual killing .

Or how about organ profit donors? This is the latest fad hitting the SW with young Tajus selling their kidneys in what is now known as Yahoo +++.

How about general agberoism?
The shomolu Street thugs and their senseless Street wars? The university cult gangs nko that yorubas pioneered?

I can go on but you already know where I am going which is that ; Yorubas are the problem with Nigeria.[/s]
rubbish
Re: Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by TheDevilIsALai: 7:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
omonnakoda:
rubbish

You mean yorubish

grin
Re: Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by BeClever: 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
vedaxcool:
Unfortunately there little understanding of the implications of this sort of behavior. Calling Nigeria a zoo is a hate speech designed to degrade Nigerians and rob us of out humanity thereby preparing the grounds for mass killing.

In Rwanda the hutu extremists referred to the tutsi as roaches repeatedly this was designed to make killing then seem nothing more than killing roaches. The admin need to understand the violent nature of ipob which once boasted of making Somalia look like paradise when they finish with Nigeria. We need to remember if a foreigner had referred to us as such the story will be different.

Say anything you like.. .

Nigeria govt treats it's citizens like animals.. .
Even animals in the Zoo are better treated.

1 Like

Re: Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by emerged01(m): 8:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
LadyExcellency:
Nonetheless, the Zoo is better organized than Nigeria.

The animals in the zoo are not owed their periodic meals neither are lives wasted with reckless abandon.

Their is no visible marginaliztion and plan to rundown any specie or group of animal.

When you are ask to fill a form,and I know when you are to fill nationality you will fill nigerian.

You are simply one of the animals we have in nigeria.
Re: Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by TheDevilIsALai: 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
emerged01:

When you are ask to fill a form,and I know when you are to fill nationality you will fill nigerian.

You are simply one of the animals we have in nigeria.

Do you refer to yourself within and outside Nigeria as Nigerian?
Are you not yoruba first before anything else?
Hypocrites
Re: Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by Henovy: 8:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

Did I hurt your feelings?
Yeye
I repeat, God will deliver you! Please say ''Amen''.
Re: Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by TheDevilIsALai: 8:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
Henovy:

I repeat, God will deliver you! Please say ''Amen''.

I am GOD
Re: Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by Henovy: 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

Lol.

Even nairaland says no?

Even nairaland says...?

Even nairaland...?

...nairaland...?

As if a semi anonymous forum populated by Osun muslim Tajus and Mulikats is relevant.

I lold
Haba, Nairaland is not a person oo. Impersonal conortation. At least, the founder, Seun who founded this forum has said so.
Re: Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by otitokoroleti: 8:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
omonnakoda:
I am utterly disappointed that the thread of the Kanu Family Reunion has been Hidden.
Nnamdi Kanu is famous for calling our beloved Nigeria a zoo.

If we are not to have ZOO depictions or if they are considered offensive then people calling Nigeria a zoo should be sanctioned.

A man who called Nigeria a zoo and who is being kept there in a cage and fed by the keepers can only be called one thing. ...........I forget the word now .Can someone please remind me what we call such a person?
STOP WASTING YOUR TIME, NIGERIAN POLITICIANS ARE A NEE MAL.
Re: Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by BushidoBlue(m): 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
A royal father can threaten people with lagoon and the thread is celebrated.

Did u delete that thread?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious! PDP Vs APC Government (photo) / Shocking Revelation After Obj's Meeting With Presido / Kanu Had Dropped The Fight For Biafra ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.