Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,081 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place (73635 Views)

Senate Blasts MTN For Moving $14bn Out Of Nigeria, Wants Stanbic IBTC Punished / MTN Admits Moving Out $13.9 Billion Out Of Nigeria Illegally / Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Pumpkin34(f): 5:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

Welcome to the family!!

I want to ask first, will you be a Zombie or a Wailer?

Hope you won't start booking space?

Hope you won't occupy our FTC land for 3weeks straight ( Ask introvet and cutehector for the meaning)

Don't join the name checkers group oo

And be prepared for e-bashing!

Cheers
lol, thanks dear.... Don't worry, I won't be any of the aforementioned
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Pumpkin34(f): 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
Damfostopper:
..... Ur welcome to nairaland.... Home of funny creatures.... BTW.. Is dat u on the dp... Ya cute thou
thanks dear, that's me on my profile picture.
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
Pumpkin34:
This is actually my first comment, am so happy.
God bless his hustle.
how about an experienced nairalander, like me who has not being banned before, showing you the way around here.
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
myfantasies:
God will surely bless his hustle
Amen! Better than yahoo boys, integrity still matters.
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
Pumpkin34:
lol, thanks dear.... Don't worry, I won't be any of the aforementioned

You have to be either a Zombie or a Wailer. Lolz grin

Well, I am a proud Zombie... You can ask people for the meaning!!
tongue
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by 2undeee(m): 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
Buharisim is d idealism of understanding how to hustle without depending on change slogan or inconclusive budget system
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
When will all these suffering end?

1 Like

Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by dikeigbo2(m): 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
God bless him abundantly and give him sound health to carry on
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Funjosh(m): 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
Blues for live smiley
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Pumpkin34(f): 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
radiokilla:
how about an experienced nairalander, like me who has not being banned before, showing you the way around here.
I wouldn't mind
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Pumpkin34(f): 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
SenJoe:

I confirmed it

Not looking bad though
thanks dear
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Ebukaokeke5: 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
On a daily basis, he walks the streets with his gas cooker strapped on his back, frying pan and eggs just so he can make an honest living.

See more pics after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/02/wow-see-how-this-young-nigerian-man.html
Dats a wiseman.He'd definitely succeed if he keeps it alryt.
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
Kondomatic:
When he makes it tomorrow, some folks will start tapping his blessing without caring to know what he went through.

As in ehn!.....if I dey see those kind quote e dey annoy me,..... them go dey untop bed dey shout "I tap from your blessings ".."baba God pick my call".
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Armstrong34(m): 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
oda jobless Nigerians r busy spending der time,energy n money researchin how to SCAM innocent Nigeriansgrin
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by RichThug(m): 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
Pumpkin34:
God bless his hustle.
yeah beautiful, and how about i make u my first gf
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by seggzz(m): 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
This is such a business innovation. Some people might be too busy to go and eat. Kudos to him!!! Soon he will be a millionaire

1 Like

Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Damfostopper(m): 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
Pumpkin34:
thanks dear, that's me on my profile picture.
aite... U welcome
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by oseiwe(m): 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
Pumpkin34:
God bless his hustle.
smh
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Gmekx(m): 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
myfantasies:

Amen oo. Na this kind people way I for dey help if I get money
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by captain11: 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
Every of begins of life, you most start from some were. Bros, May almighty Allah bless your hard work.
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by symbianDON(m): 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
Raypawer:
To be sincere, Nigerians are strong and smart... Proud to Be a Nigerain!

Blessings Follow you Bro.. God Bless Your Hustle..

But be Careful where you stand, cos of the Gas Cylinder

PROUDLY NIGERIAN shocked shocked shocked shocked

that man is not a nigerian! look at picture very well....that is not a nigerian scenario
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Pavore9: 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
Raypawer:
To be sincere, Nigerians are strong and smart... Proud to Be a Nigerain!

Blessings Follow you Bro.. God Bless Your Hustle..

But be Careful where you stand, cos of the Gas Cylinder

PROUDLY NIGERIAN shocked shocked shocked shocked

The guy is Kenyan.
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by onatisi(m): 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
Fantastic idea ,this man is truly ingenious
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by apatuku: 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
myfantasies:
Amen!
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by SolexxBarry(m): 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
This must be in Lagos,i was surprised wen I saw someone hawking a dog in Lagos shocked,

Another olajumoke in the making,may God bless ur hustle bro

1 Like

Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by BeauHomme: 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
I respect the guy's hustle, even though this pix is not naija and his method is not safe. The guy is a Walking Bomb. That cylinder is not designed for the vibration that comes from walking/jogging, neither is it designed to withstand steady sunlight.

May God bless his hustle and keep him safe.

2 Likes

Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by swaggprofessor(m): 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
myfantasies:
Babe u r just 2 fyn. I am wowed at ur beauty.
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by falseman(m): 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
Very dead country. This shouldn't be happening in the first place
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by tanteta(m): 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
Man must wark........ No fond for lasy man.
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by galadima77(m): 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
Creative! A huge lesson to the jobless mofos here in Nairaland

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Haba guy!!!
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by grandstar(m): 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
On a daily basis, he walks the streets with his gas cooker strapped on his back, frying pan and eggs just so he can make an honest living.

See more pics after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/02/wow-see-how-this-young-nigerian-man.html

This is the kind of Asian industriousness that I like.
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Figs(m): 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
d guy must b aboki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. / Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government / Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.