Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place (73631 Views)

Senate Blasts MTN For Moving $14bn Out Of Nigeria, Wants Stanbic IBTC Punished / MTN Admits Moving Out $13.9 Billion Out Of Nigeria Illegally / Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by callmelanner(m): 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
Is it working hard or working smart?
I wonder how much he'll be paid to fry 5 eggs sad
God knows best sha

1 Like

Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by jamesibor: 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
On a daily basis, he walks the streets with his gas cooker strapped on his back, frying pan and eggs just so he can make an honest living.

See more pics after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/02/wow-see-how-this-young-nigerian-man.html

That is nit Nigeria. The are number of the car in the picture suggests so.
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Godswillnwaoma(m): 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
Nice one
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
God go make you bigger
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by sonoble: 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Damfostopper(m): 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
Pumpkin34:
This is actually my first comment, am so happy.
God bless his hustle.
..... Ur welcome to nairaland.... Home of funny creatures.... BTW.. Is dat u on the dp... Ya cute thou

2 Likes

Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
Disaster waiting to Happen
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
Vanquay:
That Gas might be a DISASTER waiting to happen, the sun beaming on that metal cylinder won't make me move 69ft near him

I commend his spirit but he needs to find an alternative

Where you learn your own?
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by agarawu23(m): 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
Creative! A huge lesson to the jobless mofos here in Nairaland
grin cheesy
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by winilove(f): 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
God will bless ur effort.
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by abiolag(m): 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
God Almighty will bless dis guy's hustle and let his story change like Olajumoke d breadseller

2 Likes

Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by PeinDanzo(m): 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
Abeg make una no turn this man to anoda olajumoke oh
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Brianpat(m): 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
Op I particularly like the 'just to make an honest living' part. God will pick his calls. Abasi doo
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by nigeriancuban: 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
I'm sure there still ppl who would think he is trying hard
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
Still one of my business ideas for Nigeria.

Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
One has to survive !
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by jidxin(m): 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
Pumpkin34:
God bless his hustle.
congratulations honie pie pumpkin honeyberry cheezymilky buttercup honeybum yumyyummy

1 Like

Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by happney65: 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
This is the real Olajumoke..
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
Honest source of living
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by donem: 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
Vanquay:
That Gas might be a DISASTER waiting to happen, the sun beaming on that metal cylinder won't make me move 69ft near him

I commend his spirit but he needs to find an alternative
Nice observation. I think if he puts that gas on a wheelbarrow covered with umbrella, would make more sense?

1 Like

Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
kay29000:
Cool. But is it only fried egg he sells? Maybe he should get a girl that hawks bread to walk around with him.
lol...maybe his gf...so they can suffer tgeda n enjoy tgeda wen e maks it
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
Pumpkin34:
God bless his hustle.

Welcome to the family!!

I want to ask first, will you be a Zombie or a Wailer?

Hope you won't start booking space?

Hope you won't occupy our FTC land for 3weeks straight ( Ask introvet and cutehector for the meaning)

Don't join the name checkers group oo

And be prepared for e-bashing!

Cheers
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by fitinwell: 5:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
[size=18pt]You see why you should go to school.. There u will learn the lessons about Hazard.. [/size]
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by noble71(m): 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
God bless his hand work
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by kay29000(m): 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
TreasureP:
lol...maybe his gf...so they can suffer tgeda n enjoy tgeda wen e maks it
.Yea...That would be a great story for the guests at their wedding reception in the future...but how many girls would want to suffer with a man like that?
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
God shall surely bless his hustle! He reminds me of one guy in Lagos that earns over N300k per month cooking noodles by the roadside.
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Pumpkin34(f): 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
jidxin:
congratulations honie pie pumpkin honeyberry cheezymilky buttercup honeybum yumyyummy
thanks dear
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Trustisaburden: 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
Good!
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Escape9952(m): 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
see creativity, may God elevate his status.... up to us Nigerian youths learn how to huzzle so as to earned a good living without you being dependent instead of being independent....
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by SenJoe(m): 5:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
Pumpkin34:
God bless his hustle.

I confirmed it

Not looking bad though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. / Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government / Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.