Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place (73632 Views)

Senate Blasts MTN For Moving $14bn Out Of Nigeria, Wants Stanbic IBTC Punished / MTN Admits Moving Out $13.9 Billion Out Of Nigeria Illegally / Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by ehiage27(m): 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
Dis no be Nigerian man jur.... see the number of the vehicle from the first picture.... make na dey true jur...
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Pumpkin34(f): 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
[quote author=Agubushmenyo post=43307997]
You have to be either a Zombie or a Wailer. Lolz grin
Well, I am a proud Zombie... You can ask people for the meaning!! tongue[/ quote] I'll make up my mind soon
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Pumpkin34(f): 7:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
RichThug:
yeah beautiful, and how about i make u my first gf
I'll think about it dear
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Bobbysmart6(m): 7:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
Wow.dz wat i cal husle wit faith.9ja wit different kind of idealogy
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Iamlordgee(m): 7:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
Very soon resturants will be movable
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Sunnyb10(m): 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
Keep the hustle going man
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by badesco(m): 7:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
That guy must be from the south eastern part of naija.
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by redcliff: 7:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
Creative! A huge lesson to the jobless mofos here in Nairaland

how is this creative please?

1 Like

Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by ilevic(m): 7:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
Vanquay:
That Gas might be a DISASTER waiting to happen, the sun beaming on that metal cylinder won't make me move 69ft near him

I commend his spirit but he needs to find an alternative

bros no vex o, on which theory is this ur hypothesis based? is it law of thermodynamic or Kinectic theory of gases? How hot is the heat of the sun that can make a metallic gas cylinder to explode? Any heat that wud make the gas cylinder on his back to explode, wud be enough to roast him alive. I recommend u go back to school.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by calabaman(m): 7:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
OP thats not a nigerian.

LOOK AT THAT PLATE NUMBER IN D BACKGROUND.
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by DavidEsq(m): 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
Olajumoke loading........
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by habsydiamond(m): 7:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
At least e better pass stealing and robbing. Ole jija lo ba omo je.
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by habsydiamond(m): 7:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
At least e better pass stealing and robbing. Ole jija lo ba omo je. May God bless ur hustle
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by AdeniyiA(m): 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
Nigerians are really hardworking, may God punish our looting leaders
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by banmee(m): 7:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
Kondomatic:
When he makes it tomorrow, some folks will start tapping his blessing without caring to know what he went through.

I agree that he is hard working, but the state should be monitoring occupations like these. It is a health hazard.
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by lemagra: 7:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
No food for lazy man my brother!!! God will bless your efforts.
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by lakes99: 8:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
Pumpkin34:
I wouldn't mind

would u mind showing me around tooo..... at times i lost my way here......a strange land it is shocked grin tongue
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by doskie(m): 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
kay29000:
Cool. But is it only fried egg he sells? Maybe he should get a girl that hawks bread to walk around with him.
the trouble is that a man like him will not have a babe to call his own.
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by makizee(m): 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
Not Nigerian Though
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by lakes99: 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
radiokilla:
how about an experienced nairalander, like me who has not being banned before, showing you the way around here.

would u mind showing me around tooo..... at times i lost my way here......a strange land it is shocked grin tongue
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Pumpkin34(f): 8:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
lakes99:

No problem smiley
lakes99:

No problem
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Pavore9: 8:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
badesco:
That guy must be from the south eastern part of naija.

That is Kenya not Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
yes, i see. consider yourself lucky then. first step is to follow me, that way, you will follow my trails.

Nairaland is such a broad place, you know, and you have to stick to your points of interests.
most importantly, avoid the trolls and stalkers here and make sure you do not get addicted.
believe you me, the NL bot has its spotlight on you since you have a new account, but once you have a clean slate like me and can maintain that record, you can go away with anything. anything.
gracias
lakes99:

Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by bigtt76(f): 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
Why I like the hausas... they're very innovative.
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
EgunMogaji:
Still one of my business ideas for Nigeria.

There are many food trucks around abuja. They don't get any traffic. For some reason their food is so un-delicious (even d hotdog ones have stale bread) and their target customers don't walk around on d road, under d sun, like it is abroad. Most offices have an air conditioned, subsidized cheap canteen for lunch.

To have a successful food truck in Naija, ur food has to be very delicious & go for like N1000 (ur competing wt street bukas - trust me everybody eats there). Wt some aggressive marketing, maybe ull get customers.

1 Like

Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by JoshEdo1(m): 8:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
Vanquay:
That Gas might be a DISASTER waiting to happen, the sun beaming on that metal cylinder won't make me move 69ft near him

I commend his spirit but he needs to find an alternative
I've been watching u..always tinking u're right...right?..keep it up
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
Nigerians are natural born hustlers! I doff my hat to this man! i respect him more than the senate president Saraki, because he actually earns a living with his own sweat! Our society would progress by showing appreciation and respect for this type of citizen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by faites(f): 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
Creative! A huge lesson to the jobless mofos here in Nairaland

U dey ur office AC dey blow u and u want other graduates to be walking under the hot sun with gas strapped to their backs abi?

U get plenty sense.

1 Like

Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by fortunechy(m): 8:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
God bless ur hustle
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by IkennaBasilJR(m): 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
WOW!!! MAY THE ALMIGHTY LORD BLESS HIS HUSTLE.

1 Like

Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
janellemonae:

There are many food trucks around abuja. They don't get any traffic. For some reason their food is so un-delicious (even d hotdog ones have stale bread) and their target customers don't walk around on d road, under d sun, like it is abroad. Most offices have an air conditioned, subsidized cheap canteen for lunch.

To have a successful food truck in Naija, ur food has to be very delicious & go for like N1000 (ur competing wt street bukas - trust me everybody eats there). Wt some aggressive marketing, maybe ull get customers.

You eat at food trucks because you want to, not because you have to.

I can see why the way it's marketed in Nigeria now can't be successful. It's the Nigerian death grip.

Thanks for a honest feedback.

1 Like

Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
ilevic:

bros no vex o, on which theory is this ur hypothesis based? is it law of thermodynamic or Kinectic theory of gases? How hot is the heat of the sun that can make a metallic gas cylinder to explode? Any heat that wud make the gas cylinder on his back to explode, wud be enough to roast him alive. I recommend u go back to school.

You're correct, the only danger here is an open flame and if his valve is leaky.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. / Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government / Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.