Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,113 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place (73636 Views)

Senate Blasts MTN For Moving $14bn Out Of Nigeria, Wants Stanbic IBTC Punished / MTN Admits Moving Out $13.9 Billion Out Of Nigeria Illegally / Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by tickles2luv2016(m): 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
Moving about with gas?dis wan na suicide bomber o.

1 Like

Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Jennifer89(f): 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
is the gas cylinder not heavy?
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by myfantasies(f): 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
swaggprofessor:
Babe u r just 2 fyn. I am wowed at ur beauty.
Tanks for the compliment dear

Hope you are enjoying your wknd
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by omoot: 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
No doubt this guy will have to wait most of his time for the gas cooker to cool after attending to each customer before he can hang it on his back as shown in the pix.
This will takes much of the time he needs to move on to attend to other customers and therefore reduces the sales he is suppose to make for the day.
What about if he makes use of a Wheelbarow to carry the gas cooker and other materials ? I think this will save him time and energy.
His struggle is highly commended.
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by myfantasies(f): 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
Gmekx:

Amen oo. Na this kind people way I for dey help if I get money
Don't worry God will enrich ur pocket so dat u will be able to help others

1 Like

Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Sunnah1(m): 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
myfantasies:
God will surely bless his hustle
Unlike some dull Nigeria waiting for #Change to give them job.
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by MummyEsther: 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
This man is a real true hustler and a true Nigerian.
God bless you real good .

Federal Government should provide easy access to loans for such entrepreneurial skills and spirit.
Nigeria will grow.
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by NaijaCuzin: 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
If you cant provide food for them ,release them so that they would go and feed themselves. LOL
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by swaggprofessor(m): 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
myfantasies:

I am but my weekend would be awesome if I cud chat with u say facebook or whatsapp
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by swaggprofessor(m): 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
myfantasies:

it wud b awesome if I cud chat with u via facebook or whatsapp
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
kay29000:

.Yea...That would be a great story for the guests at their wedding reception in the future...but how many girls would want to suffer with a man like that?
Suffering wit a man isn't d issh...suffering wit s1 who's gat focus is d main fin...u suffer wif an immature insolent guy, U gon end up blaming ursef cos He'd neither make it nor remember U if he eventually does

1 Like

Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by kay29000(m): 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
TreasureP:
Suffering wit a man isn't d issh...suffering wit s1 who's gat focus is d main fin...u suffer wif an immature insolent guy, U gon end up blaming ursef cos He'd neither make it nor remember U if he eventually does

True. You make a lot of sense.
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
We will get there, I know it will be well
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by babadem2much(m): 10:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
Kondomatic:
When he makes it tomorrow, some folks will start tapping his blessing without caring to know what he went through.

Truth, tomorrow now if God answer his call like Jumoke u go hear prayer for NL.

Like baba God a beg pick my call o while busy doing nothing
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by anigold(m): 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
Vanquay:
That Gas might be a DISASTER waiting to happen, the sun beaming on that metal cylinder won't make me move 69ft near him

I commend his spirit but he needs to find an alternative
U made a point here,I think he should just get a small kiosks instead moving around with butane gas in a hot afternoon,its risky..
But I love his determination,its admirable I feel like crying
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by tana4gud(f): 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
DaBullIT:
He Got his OT from AN INDOMIE ABOKIE
Igbo Mai shayi cheesy
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Godson201333(m): 11:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
On a daily basis, he walks the streets with his gas cooker strapped on his back, frying pan and eggs just so he can make an honest living.

See more pics after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/02/wow-see-how-this-young-nigerian-man.html

Mere looking at the car plate Number and street,This is not Nigeria but somewhere in Africa.Probably Uganda or Kenya.
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Leke001: 12:17am On Feb 28, 2016
good one...some guys started dis way and own eateries today
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by October1960: 1:12am On Feb 28, 2016
Well done young man!

Meanwhile most politicians and government officials are stealing and collecting bribes.
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by djraymy(m): 3:49am On Feb 28, 2016
where is ty bello
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by myfantasies(f): 5:04am On Feb 28, 2016
swaggprofessor:
it wud b awesome if I cud chat with u via facebook or whatsapp
Ok
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by swaggprofessor(m): 5:58am On Feb 28, 2016
myfantasies:
Ok
What's ur facebook name pls?
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:06am On Feb 28, 2016
myfantasies:
God will surely bless his hustle
Amen
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Burgerlomo: 6:16am On Feb 28, 2016
Nice one bro. God bless your hustle.
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by WaffenSS(m): 6:56am On Feb 28, 2016
Vanquay:
That Gas might be a DISASTER waiting to happen, the sun beaming on that metal cylinder won't make me move 69ft near him

I commend his spirit but he needs to find an alternative

You can clearly see he's in the shade.

1 Like

Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 28, 2016
WaffenSS:

You can clearly see he's in the shade.

Denken Sie, er ist ein Hawker. Sie haben nicht erwarten, dass er für immer im Schatten zu sein, nicht wahr?
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by ruggedtimi(m): 7:22am On Feb 28, 2016
bt he is not a nigerian
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by WaffenSS(m): 7:22am On Feb 28, 2016
Vanquay:

Denken Sie, er ist ein Hawker. Sie haben nicht erwarten, dass er für immer im Schatten zu sein, nicht wahr?

Clearly, but you don't expect him to be standing in the sun all day until the gas explodes.

Besides, I've never heard of gas exploding in 33 degrees Celsius.

Isn't Verkäufer the proper noun?
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Gkemz: 7:56am On Feb 28, 2016
The journey of man is never easy. Man gotta hustle hard to put food on the table.
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Gmekx(m): 10:15am On Feb 28, 2016
myfantasies:
Don't worry God will enrich ur pocket so dat u will be able to help others

Amen and yours too
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by kizzle4eva(m): 10:24am On Feb 28, 2016
Interestingly i feel wit the cylinder in the open its much safer than some than being inside an enclosed airless room cos the fumes can't concentrate enough to become explosive.
Aso contrary to what others are saying, it may be far more effective him having a mobile kitchen than a shop per se cos he will readily access his target market.
God keep his hustle strong.
Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by Boyooosa(m): 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
These are pple dat can shake the Earth. Got my LIKE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. / Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government / Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.