Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Park Light Permanently ON On My Rover Dashboard. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Park Light Permanently ON On My Rover Dashboard. (610 Views)

See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) / WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) / Help With My Rover 75 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Park Light Permanently ON On My Rover Dashboard. by sunandmoon: 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
Hello House,

Please I want to know the cause of this problem
What can I do to fix it?

Thanks.
Re: Park Light Permanently ON On My Rover Dashboard. by ironheart(m): 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
Check the level of your break fluid. Also check that your break pads are not totally worn off
Re: Park Light Permanently ON On My Rover Dashboard. by mayor2013: 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
sunandmoon:
Hello House,

Please I want to know the cause of this problem
What can I do to fix it?

Thanks.

The details of this thread looks scanty. Give some more elaborate details. E.g name of car, engine size, year model etc
Re: Park Light Permanently ON On My Rover Dashboard. by DGD1(m): 10:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
might be a case of a blown out brake light, have someone look @ it while you press the brake.

if not that, you can check the brake oil level, I guess that should be the 1st you should have done before coming too nairaland.
pls, don't drive your car in that condition, save your life and others.

Nairaland mods won't ever push this type of post to front page, but when a car is involved in an accident it will make front page, den dey will include *graphic pictures *

@OP, Accident is not your portion, but the Amen or Ameen to dat prayer is in your hands

(1) (Reply)

Position Your Business For Funding And Grants With Professional Business Plan / Sinotruk Hohan、howo、hangzhou Forklift And Spare Parts' Sales / Camry 2008 Model Location Is Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.