Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Fayose Sacks Ropo Ogunjobi, Arrests Two Others Over Fraud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Sacks Ropo Ogunjobi, Arrests Two Others Over Fraud (19651 Views)

Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage / Ayo Fayose Sacks All Commissioners In Ekiti / EFCC Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu In Court Today Over Fraud(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Sacks Ropo Ogunjobi, Arrests Two Others Over Fraud by billyG(m): 11:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
ooo!Y did Abacha created Ekiti state sef??
Re: Fayose Sacks Ropo Ogunjobi, Arrests Two Others Over Fraud by femmycares(m): 1:12am On Feb 28, 2016
dtruth3:
This is exactly how to fight kwarraption. Not the type APC is doing by rewarding corrupt Aids with ministerial post!
like abba morro under GEJ was relieved abi?
Re: Fayose Sacks Ropo Ogunjobi, Arrests Two Others Over Fraud by macino1(m): 1:15am On Feb 28, 2016
Very Laughable. . .kettle calling pot black
Re: Fayose Sacks Ropo Ogunjobi, Arrests Two Others Over Fraud by Nobody: 3:08am On Feb 28, 2016
Somehow, I just feel Fayose has little to do with his time in Ekiti.
He hasn't really done anything in almost one year of his back door victory at the gubernatorial poll.
No salary for workers for like 3 months.
No meaningful projects going on in Ekiti.
Funny enough, private organizations in Ekiti, e.g ABUAD and others, are even doing more laudable projects than the media-attention-seeking state government.
Ask What's Ekiti government doing with her allocation and even the bail-out fund, and the answer you would get from the brainwashed Dundee in Ekiti is that Fayemi had borrowed so much money and the state is now in bondage.
I pity una. By the time Fayose is through with you people, he would be richer than all of you put together.
Yeyenatu.
Re: Fayose Sacks Ropo Ogunjobi, Arrests Two Others Over Fraud by francizy(m): 4:23am On Feb 28, 2016
lifestyle1:
Ekiti state and ondo state should be merged. Ekiti is too small to be a state.

Then Ogun state should purchase Osun state and convert it to a farmland right?
Re: Fayose Sacks Ropo Ogunjobi, Arrests Two Others Over Fraud by tpiar: 4:30am On Feb 28, 2016
lifestyle1:
Ekiti state and ondo state should be merged. Ekiti is too small to be a state.

I doubt Ekiti would want to go back to Ondo state, but perhaps they'd be ok if joined with parts of Kogi, dunno.

However, in general, most seem to be doing well if one ignores all the media reports.
Re: Fayose Sacks Ropo Ogunjobi, Arrests Two Others Over Fraud by siraj1402(m): 6:39am On Feb 28, 2016
That is the result of your refusal to join TSA.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Sacks Ropo Ogunjobi, Arrests Two Others Over Fraud by Henovy: 6:53am On Feb 28, 2016
dtruth3:
This is exactly how to fight kwarraption. Not the type APC is doing by rewarding corrupt Aids with ministerial post!
Corrupt person sacking a less corrupt person!
Re: Fayose Sacks Ropo Ogunjobi, Arrests Two Others Over Fraud by ElCule: 7:00am On Feb 28, 2016
Bevista:
I believe fighting corruption in any guise is a good thing. Credit to Fayose.

However, as he has been criticizing every corruption fight of the president as being selective and witch-hunting, will it be fair to him if he is accused of such now?
what are you saying? Fayose just sacked his appointees, his own party members not not APC members or Fayemis's loyalis and order their arest. How would someone call that witch-hunting?
Re: Fayose Sacks Ropo Ogunjobi, Arrests Two Others Over Fraud by onaija62: 7:17am On Feb 28, 2016
It's only a fool that does not know what these revenue collectors do. It is a surprise that Government is just waking up to the reality. Government should insist that all revenues be paid directly to government bank accounts. Besides the amount payable should be made public. A situation where one can negotiate with revenue collectors gives room for fraud. Most of these revenue collectors live big, they drive very expensive cars and own such properties that their salaries cannot support. Thank God Ekiti State has wizened up.
Re: Fayose Sacks Ropo Ogunjobi, Arrests Two Others Over Fraud by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 28, 2016
dikeigbo2:

Guy,do know that sometimes, hatred kills.,and when you are filled with hatred, nothing good comes out of you.
I just wish u can give u and ur likes dis noble advice coz I knw u are like dis guy once u hear! BUHARI
Re: Fayose Sacks Ropo Ogunjobi, Arrests Two Others Over Fraud by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 28, 2016
JuanDeDios:

No, it's not. If his bad bele towards Buhari had allowed him to implement TSA in the state this might have been prevented.
true son of ur father
Re: Fayose Sacks Ropo Ogunjobi, Arrests Two Others Over Fraud by Bigcake: 7:28am On Feb 28, 2016
johnmartus:
It maybe a false allegation maybe they not loyal to him anymore that is why the dude sack them and Term them a thief.
you this fooolish toad, always reasoning from your anus.
Re: Fayose Sacks Ropo Ogunjobi, Arrests Two Others Over Fraud by loomer: 8:01am On Feb 28, 2016
JuanDeDios:

No, it's not. If his bad bele towards Buhari had allowed him to implement TSA in the state this might have been prevented.

But you think say with that TSA people no still dey thief niaja money?
Re: Fayose Sacks Ropo Ogunjobi, Arrests Two Others Over Fraud by ademega(m): 8:03am On Feb 28, 2016
good
Re: Fayose Sacks Ropo Ogunjobi, Arrests Two Others Over Fraud by dikeigbo2(m): 8:04am On Feb 28, 2016
[quote author=lustychima post=43319942]I just wish u can give u and ur likes dis noble advice coz I knw u are like dis guy once u hear! BUHARI[/quot

I understood nothing from what u just typed,...... I commend the commendables and I condemnes the condemnables,OK.........I don't hate you, but may hate some of your actions,happy sunday
Re: Fayose Sacks Ropo Ogunjobi, Arrests Two Others Over Fraud by Abeymills(m): 8:13am On Feb 28, 2016
Ayodele fayose peter d rock d nightmare of d apc zombies n bubuhari u are doing well ur enemies can go n hug d transformer
Re: Fayose Sacks Ropo Ogunjobi, Arrests Two Others Over Fraud by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 28, 2016
Ofcourse understanding is too high for ur kind.......#nobeef#....happy sunday[quote author=dikeigbo2 post=43320752][/quote]
Re: Fayose Sacks Ropo Ogunjobi, Arrests Two Others Over Fraud by otokx(m): 8:32am On Feb 28, 2016
totoakins:
Fayose pay me my November last yr salary and stop making noise about

Wow!! this is February; are you saying he has not paid since October?
Re: Fayose Sacks Ropo Ogunjobi, Arrests Two Others Over Fraud by totoakins(m): 9:01am On Feb 28, 2016
otokx:

Wow!! this is February; are you saying he has not paid since October?
he paid October in December and has not paid since
Re: Fayose Sacks Ropo Ogunjobi, Arrests Two Others Over Fraud by Cyojunior(m): 9:04am On Feb 28, 2016
johnmartus:
It maybe a false allegation maybe they not loyal to him anymore that is why the dude sack them and Term them a thief.

Why do u always choose to have BP on issues lik dis ?

Hope u have taken ur drugs !!!
Re: Fayose Sacks Ropo Ogunjobi, Arrests Two Others Over Fraud by dav73(m): 9:12am On Feb 28, 2016
Would have been a gr8t gov if not for the thug blood running tru his vein! He is stil a thug! He took them on display when the courts have not declared them guilty! This gov should be impeached again that's if he has. Not bribed the HA!
Re: Fayose Sacks Ropo Ogunjobi, Arrests Two Others Over Fraud by hamzyluv(m): 9:17am On Feb 28, 2016
dtruth3:
are u sure ? the same man sometimes ago sacked the same woman that pronounced the sacked for good 3 days for no reasons ... my governor don't want anyone to be super popular in his government.
Re: Fayose Sacks Ropo Ogunjobi, Arrests Two Others Over Fraud by phemy36(m): 9:32am On Feb 28, 2016
metronaija:
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has sacked the state's Internal Revenue Board,Ropo Ogunjobi over alleged fraud activities.

Ogunjobi was reported to have been relieved of his duties for negligence leading to an alleged fraud running into millions of Naira.

In furtherance, two other officials of the board, Omotayo Ojo and Akinniyi Akinsola, were reported to have been arrested by the police in connection with the alleged fraud.

The suspects reportedly made confessional statements to the police upon interrogation, indicting some other members of staff.

In a statement signed by the Secretary to the State Government, Dr. Modupe Alade, Fayose said, “The Revenue Chairman, Ropo Ogunjobi, who also doubles as Special Assistant to the State Governor on Revenue Matters, should hand over to the most senior officer of the board.”

'The people should stop paying to the officials of the board. They should pay to the banks because these touts were on the rampage and they can dupe you. “Ekiti needs money and you all know that this has been the headache of this government and we have been doing our best to shore up the revenue, but these people are desperate to thwart our efforts. They are cornering our money,” the statement read.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/02/fayose-sacks-aide-arrests-two-others.html

Re: Fayose Sacks Ropo Ogunjobi, Arrests Two Others Over Fraud by phemy36(m): 9:34am On Feb 28, 2016
metronaija:
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has sacked the state's Internal Revenue Board,Ropo Ogunjobi over alleged fraud activities.

Ogunjobi was reported to have been relieved of his duties for negligence leading to an alleged fraud running into millions of Naira.

In furtherance, two other officials of the board, Omotayo Ojo and Akinniyi Akinsola, were reported to have been arrested by the police in connection with the alleged fraud.

The suspects reportedly made confessional statements to the police upon interrogation, indicting some other members of staff.

In a statement signed by the Secretary to the State Government, Dr. Modupe Alade, Fayose said, “The Revenue Chairman, Ropo Ogunjobi, who also doubles as Special Assistant to the State Governor on Revenue Matters, should hand over to the most senior officer of the board.”

'The people should stop paying to the officials of the board. They should pay to the banks because these touts were on the rampage and they can dupe you. “Ekiti needs money and you all know that this has been the headache of this government and we have been doing our best to shore up the revenue, but these people are desperate to thwart our efforts. They are cornering our money,” the statement read.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/02/fayose-sacks-aide-arrests-two-others.html

Good development my governor
Re: Fayose Sacks Ropo Ogunjobi, Arrests Two Others Over Fraud by tomakint: 9:39am On Feb 28, 2016
dikeigbo2:

Guy,do know that sometimes, hatred kills.,and when you are filled with hatred, nothing good comes out of you.
Why do you care about his existence? His death would have been, 'one hater deleted from Earth' next...... angry
Re: Fayose Sacks Ropo Ogunjobi, Arrests Two Others Over Fraud by johnmartus(m): 11:22am On Feb 28, 2016
Bigcake:
you this fooolish toad, always reasoning from your anus.
why quoting me everytime? you better desist otherwise you will have yourself to blame.
Re: Fayose Sacks Ropo Ogunjobi, Arrests Two Others Over Fraud by Bigcake: 11:32am On Feb 28, 2016
johnmartus:
why quoting me everytime? you better desist otherwise you will have yourself to blame.
Thunder fire you from wherever you are..... you are far too small to think of attacking me. if you are man enough lets fix a meeting ground and damn the shiit.
Re: Fayose Sacks Ropo Ogunjobi, Arrests Two Others Over Fraud by Fourwinds: 1:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
dtruth3:
it is not new what Fayose said....dat is d mode Ogun state government use in collecting revenue
Re: Fayose Sacks Ropo Ogunjobi, Arrests Two Others Over Fraud by johnmartus(m): 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
Bigcake:
Thunder fire you from wherever you are..... you are far too small to think of attacking me. if you are man enough lets fix a meeting ground and damn the shiit.
you!!! lalasticala come see this one.
Re: Fayose Sacks Ropo Ogunjobi, Arrests Two Others Over Fraud by blackboy(m): 3:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
PMB please learn, no sacred cows. Be it your ministers or aids found wanting please do the needful.
Nigeria's progress is more important than the interest of any one who wants to destroy it
Re: Fayose Sacks Ropo Ogunjobi, Arrests Two Others Over Fraud by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
He should take another look at The TSA.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing / Oil Marketers Tell FG To Allow Them Fix Nigeria's Refineries / Ahmed Idris Got N15bn Bribe To Fast-Track Payment To Oil-Producing States - EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.