Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage (28409 Views)

Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides / Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff / President Buhari Observes Eid-El-Kabir Prayers In Daura [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by sarrki(m): 3:30am On Sep 03, 2017
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has sacked his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Idowu Adelusi.

A statement by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, said Adelusi was relieved of his duty over “dereliction of duty.”

The statement, which was announced on the state-owned radio station, did not explain the specific offence committed by Adelusi.

But a source in the Governor’s Office said Adelusi was sacked because he failed to organise adequate media coverage for the Eid prayer in Ado Ekiti, which the governor attended on Friday.

Olayinka said, “The governor was livid that there were no journalists in his entourage and that they were not on the ground to cover his entry into the prayer ground.

“The governor felt he had taken more than enough from the gentleman and ordered his sacking.

“The CPS, however, said he was not aware of the event because it was not officially communicated to him.

“He said there was no way he could have arranged for a media coverage for an event he was not aware of. But we hope the matter can be resolved because the governor has a large heart.”

When contacted by our correspondent, Olayinka confirmed the development. He explained that he issued the statement based on the directive of the governor.

He, however, failed to provide further details on the incident.

Attempts by our correspondent to speak with Adelusi on the issue was unsuccessful as he did not respond to calls made to his mobile phone and also to the text message sent to him as of the time of filing this report.

http://punchng.com/fayose-sacks-aide-over-eid-el-kabir-prayers/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by bankole200(m): 3:40am On Sep 03, 2017
That office( chief press secretary) in Ekiti looks ceremonial ever since has lere olayinka is the one running the whole show as far as information and communications are concerned. My advice to the gentle man is to take this development in good faith. Fayose is a dictator!

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by sarrki(m): 4:04am On Sep 03, 2017
Fayose Ayodele De Rock

The sensational governor

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by ipobarecriminals: 4:07am On Sep 03, 2017
grin livid and angry cos journalists aren't. there to shot pinsure of. his turban as chief imam of Ado Ekiti.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by fk001(m): 4:36am On Sep 03, 2017
Hmmm serves him right.

I know while he was in office he is among fayose cohort that makes jest of our dear president, therefore he should deal with it definitely he reaped what he sowed.

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by Tolexander: 4:39am On Sep 03, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
grin livid and angry cos journalists aren't. there to shot pinsure of. his turban as chief imam of Ado Ekiti.
don't you know that Fayose likes playing to the gallery and loves his name being everywhere in the media?

If the chief of staff really knew the kinda master he has, if Fayose is going to the toilet, he would announce it and arrange journalists to cover him.

Lere Olayinka knows how to deal with Fayose very well, both can't have problem for now.

The only ailment that can weigh Fayose down is media inattention.

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by GMBuhari: 4:58am On Sep 03, 2017
fk001:
Hmmm serves him right.

I know while he was in office he is among fayose cohort that makes jest of our dear president, therefore he should deal with it definitely he reaped what he sowed.

He has not even started ripping

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by YourImaginaryBF: 5:36am On Sep 03, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
No mind the attention seeker, everything he does is for the camera.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by SalamRushdie: 6:02am On Sep 03, 2017
And the next Sallah is next year

17 Likes

Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by madridguy(m): 6:06am On Sep 03, 2017
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by IamPatriotic(m): 6:17am On Sep 03, 2017
When a prophet in Akure prophecied that Fayose will run mad before the end of his second term in office, people said the prophet was actually the madman, but today with event of things in Ekiti, prophecy is gradually being fulfilled, Fayose is obviously no longer a normal human being, but people are not taking note yet because they think he's probably playing politics, I pity his aged mother.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by menstrualpad: 6:20am On Sep 03, 2017
bankole200:
That office( chief press secretary) in Ekiti looks ceremonial ever since has lere olayinka is the one running the whole show as far as information and communications are concerned. My advice to the gentle man is to take this development in good faith. Fayose is a dictator!
You really know idowu adelusi it seems. A quintessential gentleman. I am amazed at how he has been able to cope with the governor for so long

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by menstrualpad: 6:21am On Sep 03, 2017
IamPatriotic:
When a prophet in Akure prophecied that Fayose will run mad before the end of his second term in office, people said the prophet was actually the madman, but today with event of things in Ekiti, prophecy is gradually being fulfilled, Fayose is obviously no longer a normal human being, but people are not taking note yet because they think he's probably playing politics, I pity his aged mother.
Can you be objective for once in your life? It's too early for your Mumbo-Jumbo

9 Likes

Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by Nutase: 6:32am On Sep 03, 2017
Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by omowolewa: 6:35am On Sep 03, 2017
Negligence of duty, he should have been told that Fayose doesn't joke with media coverage.

They guy denied him his shine.

11 Likes

Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by brainpulse: 6:39am On Sep 03, 2017
We all told them, fayose is just show manship, no quality just hypocrite emptiness making noise.
He just sacked someone not briefed of his itinerary for the day. Those that critique Buhari are even worst than him

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by tunjijones(m): 6:39am On Sep 03, 2017
Fayose is a real attention seeker. Photo governor.

12 Likes

Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by Simulator(m): 6:42am On Sep 03, 2017
This man is nothing but a comedian.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by Atiku2019: 6:45am On Sep 03, 2017
grin grin
Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by kokoA(m): 6:48am On Sep 03, 2017
They will use their own hands to destroy themselves while my dearest Baba who doesn't give a hoot about them will keep getting stronger and stronger by the day. Who God has blessed, no man can curse.

11 Likes

Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by nairavsdollars(f): 6:48am On Sep 03, 2017
Lere Olayinka, your Chief propagandist should be the one to be sacked. Useless man

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by wayne4loan: 6:50am On Sep 03, 2017
A
Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by vedaxcool(m): 6:53am On Sep 03, 2017
Imagine using some elses religion for politics and media show what an irresponsible fellow.

11 Likes

Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by Quality20(m): 6:57am On Sep 03, 2017
bad news . I don't really know how Islam is being practiced in the south, but what I do know is that in the north, any mosque or imam who allows a non-believer to join prayers with believers will lose his reputation, respect and a sizable chunk of followers - except of course if the nonbeliever came to make inquiries or is trying to embrace the faith

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by IamPatriotic(m): 6:57am On Sep 03, 2017
vedaxcool:
Imagine using some elses religion for politics and media show what an irresponsible fellow.

Abeg, who get the religion? your angle to the matter tire me.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by AnanseK(m): 6:57am On Sep 03, 2017
The clown hates to be ignored. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by vedaxcool(m): 7:01am On Sep 03, 2017
[s]
IamPatriotic:

Abeg, who get the religion? your angle to the matter tire me.
[/s]

Na you get am

1 Like

Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by don4real18(m): 7:02am On Sep 03, 2017
Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by jeftalene(m): 7:03am On Sep 03, 2017
www.engineerosaz..com is where you find latest prices of all building materials in Nigeria and lot of construction advice for your project from the contractor of first choice. Check it out
Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by IamPatriotic(m): 7:06am On Sep 03, 2017
grin grin
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Na you get am

I thought all religion belong to God, the creator. grin
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Na you get am

I thought all religion belong to God, the creator.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by Cuteogbus: 7:07am On Sep 03, 2017
bankole200:
I Thought He's A Saint

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ribadu, Mark Clash Over National Assembly Budget / Aisha Buhari Visits Oyo State, Welcomed By Ajimobi And Wife / Governor Wike To Butcher His Enemies With Cutlass (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.