Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,951 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

When You Ask The Men To Take Care Of The Kids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Ask The Men To Take Care Of The Kids (2634 Views)

I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter / When You Ask Your Sugar Daddy For Sexy Pic ....(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Ask The Men To Take Care Of The Kids by shumuel(m): 8:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
When You Ask The Men To Take Care Of The Kids.

Kikiki Lol, what a woman can do, men can do even more better tongue

Lalasticlala oya come and see something ooo

1 Share

Re: When You Ask The Men To Take Care Of The Kids by shumuel(m): 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
.More

Re: When You Ask The Men To Take Care Of The Kids by Olarajee(m): 8:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
Much better way of taking care of the kids... lol
Re: When You Ask The Men To Take Care Of The Kids by tayebest(m): 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
Happy being a man cool cool
Re: When You Ask The Men To Take Care Of The Kids by agarawu23(m): 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
Lol
Re: When You Ask The Men To Take Care Of The Kids by shumuel(m): 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Ask The Men To Take Care Of The Kids by misspicy(f): 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
LMAO cheesy
messy but lovely smiley
Re: When You Ask The Men To Take Care Of The Kids by theshaderoom: 8:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
Am telling u... lol
Re: When You Ask The Men To Take Care Of The Kids by shumuel(m): 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
More Lol grin

Re: When You Ask The Men To Take Care Of The Kids by shumuel(m): 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
grin Lol you just gat to give it to the men tongue

Re: When You Ask The Men To Take Care Of The Kids by shumuel(m): 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
Olarajee:
Much better way of taking care of the kids... lol

grin kikiki Lol, you don't mean that do you ?

1 Like

Re: When You Ask The Men To Take Care Of The Kids by shumuel(m): 8:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
tayebest:

Yeah we creative tongue
Re: When You Ask The Men To Take Care Of The Kids by shumuel(m): 8:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
tayebest:

Yeah we creative tongue
tayebest:

Yeah we creative tongue
Re: When You Ask The Men To Take Care Of The Kids by shumuel(m): 8:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
agarawu23:
Lol

grin 8-)
Re: When You Ask The Men To Take Care Of The Kids by shumuel(m): 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
misspicy:
LMAO cheesy
messy but lovely smiley

Lol grin but you wont want your man to take care of the kids, would you ?
Re: When You Ask The Men To Take Care Of The Kids by firstking01(m): 8:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
Men are free moraL agent cool, if it was a woman now, she will start shouting @the child and probably beat the child upundecided
Re: When You Ask The Men To Take Care Of The Kids by shumuel(m): 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
Eskycom:
it fun to be with children... especially the quite type.

The talkertive once are the best, the make you smile and laugh with their inquisive nature, the receit poems, National anthem, e.t.c
Re: When You Ask The Men To Take Care Of The Kids by misspicy(f): 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
shumuel:

Lol grin but you wont want your man to take care of the kids, would you ?
I can't stop him cheesy

they are his kids as much as they are mine,in fact,I will be glad if he offers to take care of them often grin. stress relieve
Re: When You Ask The Men To Take Care Of The Kids by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
Men love giving kids freedom.. Thats why little kiddies play around them to the fullest.
Re: When You Ask The Men To Take Care Of The Kids by shumuel(m): 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
misspicy:

I can't stop him cheesy

they are his kids as much as they are mine,in fact,I will be glad if he offers to take care of them often grin. stress relieve

shocked okay, i get the ''they are his kids'' part, but looking at the pictures, one would think most ladies would say ''Hell No !''
Re: When You Ask The Men To Take Care Of The Kids by Leriebloom(f): 8:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
Lmfao. I can imagine.
Re: When You Ask The Men To Take Care Of The Kids by shumuel(m): 8:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Men love giving kids freedom.. Thats why little kiddies play around them to the fullest.

Lol, yeah we nice like that, besides who wants the stress that comes with taking care of the kids, so let them play grin
Re: When You Ask The Men To Take Care Of The Kids by rosieflower2(f): 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
Lolzzzzzzz
Re: When You Ask The Men To Take Care Of The Kids by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
shumuel:

Lol, yeah we nice like that, besides who wants the stress that comes with taking care of the kids, so let them play grin
ya. Let them play until they tear your Bsc certificate. Hahahahaha
Re: When You Ask The Men To Take Care Of The Kids by shumuel(m): 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
Leriebloom:
Lmfao. I can imagine.

smiley kikiki Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: When You Ask The Men To Take Care Of The Kids by Eskycom: 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
it fun to be with children... especially the quite type.
Re: When You Ask The Men To Take Care Of The Kids by Mimido2(f): 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
awwwww.....lol......can't wait to have kids

1 Like

Re: When You Ask The Men To Take Care Of The Kids by misspicy(f): 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
shumuel:

shocked okay, i get the ''they are his kids'' part, but looking at the pictures, one would think most ladies would say ''Hell No !''
well "Hell No" if he ain't gonna clean the mess up,especially when am very busy,but why not if he is gonna do the cleaning or when less busy grin

kids gives me joy,I really don't mind,cleaned worst gringrin
Re: When You Ask The Men To Take Care Of The Kids by shumuel(m): 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
rosieflower2:
Lolzzzzzzz

grin grin grin
Re: When You Ask The Men To Take Care Of The Kids by shumuel(m): 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
Adaure4ever:
ya. Let them play until they tear your Bsc certificate. Hahahahaha

Haaaa! You bad, Certificate ke ? Lol, yeah so kids could be really naughty, check out the one that flushed all the books down the toilet.
Re: When You Ask The Men To Take Care Of The Kids by Sexytemi(f): 9:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
awwwwwww, so cute embarassed, but i can't help but Lol just looking at the pics, esp the one that tied the baby to the crib...

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Girl Regrets Leaving Her Ex... / Who U Epp? Who U Epp? Who U Epp? U Don Baff? Who U Serve? / Nil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.