Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,040 members, 7,821,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

The Agony Of A Nigerian Who Married A Blind White Lady Because Of Paper - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Agony Of A Nigerian Who Married A Blind White Lady Because Of Paper (1090 Views)

7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! / Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Agony Of A Nigerian Who Married A Blind White Lady Because Of Paper by diasporaman(m): 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
I met a Nigerian who narrated the pain he is going through in taking care of his two years old daughter and his blind French wife. What came out of his mouth was ''Omo i don tire for the whole matter''. He has lived in three different countries before settling down in Marseille. In the quest of obtaining a resident permit and be fully integrated into the French system he stumbled on this virtually impaired lady and they got married.

The Nigerian guy is contemplating on leaving the white lady but if he does so he will forfeit his stay in France then he will have to start all over again since he is yet to have a permanent residence or citizenship. He still has some years to be with the lady before he can even think of divorce. He does basically everything including getting groceries from the shop. This is his ninth year in Europe with nothing to show for it.
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Who Married A Blind White Lady Because Of Paper by diasporaman(m): 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
For obodo oyibo after GOD na paper follow. guys are suffering.
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Who Married A Blind White Lady Because Of Paper by Eskycom: 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
That served him better.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Who Married A Blind White Lady Because Of Paper by immortalcrown(m): 8:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
Person wey dey find long thing go jam python.

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Who Married A Blind White Lady Because Of Paper by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
It is almost total impossibility to be successful while in slavery all because your innate potentials also get caged. It's a shame on an economy that's so bad people now do anything to get out of it. It's also a shame on those people because they lost hope on their own fatherland - which is the only reason they can subject themselves to just about any condition just to get away. Imagine staying 9 years with nothing to show amid many bullying that comes from being in another man's country, and even illegally! Even if he was a truck pusher here for 9 years, he could have built a little mansion by now - and married to a clean sighted even if rural African queen. And to think this is just one out of a million cases of Nigerians enduring inhuman conditions willfully in countless countries all over the Earth. It makes me want to weep.

My dear people, let's not lose hope on our fatherland. Let's fight tooth and nail to make it an envy of the world. Just find something good to do and keep on working at it. And if you think there is really no place to start, check this page: www.nairaful..com.ng/.

I don't mean to discourage traveling though. If you have a good reason to pursue your destiny beyond the shore - through a befitting opportunity - That would be great.

2 Likes

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Who Married A Blind White Lady Because Of Paper by absoluteSuccess: 8:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
ask and you shall...
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Who Married A Blind White Lady Because Of Paper by diasporaman(m): 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
There is no place like home.
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Who Married A Blind White Lady Because Of Paper by mystiqueDZ(f): 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
But ain't love blind? grin grin grin
His cross!!!!!!
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Who Married A Blind White Lady Because Of Paper by Chidoks(f): 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
But what was he expecting?? Talk of a man venturing to build a house without first sitting down to make estimates...

(1) (Reply)

Who Would You Prefer To Have As A Father, JONATHAN Or BUHARI? / Skin Radiance, Hair & Nail Support With Perfectil Platinum. / ‘I Begged God To Take My Wealth And Give Me A Child’ – Nigerian Banker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.