Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,500 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

See What Davido Told His Ex-girlfriend Before They Separated - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Davido Told His Ex-girlfriend Before They Separated (43372 Views)

Rapper Proposes To Girlfriend Before Starting 20-Years Jail Term (Photo) / Egbuche Boyd Renounces His Ex-Girlfriend Chizzy, After Death Threat / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Davido Told His Ex-girlfriend Before They Separated by Wazzaowner(m): 8:47am On Mar 03, 2016
How dis 1 take Change d Price Of garri in d market..
Re: See What Davido Told His Ex-girlfriend Before They Separated by bankybobo11: 8:53am On Mar 03, 2016
Okay
Re: See What Davido Told His Ex-girlfriend Before They Separated by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:55am On Mar 03, 2016
I do not know why people bringing such post to nairaland, even on frontpage, I don't follow musicians on twitter, I have even stop twitting for a year now, even when I used to twit, I kukuma no dey follow them, attention seeking set of people, even if he will be back, he no sabbi him baby mama house, so na people for twitter him come dey tell knowing lalastica abi wetin dem call ham, go follow dem photocopy to nairaland. Mchew. I hate this with passion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Davido Told His Ex-girlfriend Before They Separated by makabulchi(m): 9:19am On Mar 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Me talking about Dollar hike u talking about Davido. Nanses angry angry
Plus fuel scarcity
Re: See What Davido Told His Ex-girlfriend Before They Separated by oluwasegun007(m): 9:23am On Mar 03, 2016
no mind am oooo, he's not coming back to marry you ooo, no to use his tool on you once more...ye ye boi
Re: See What Davido Told His Ex-girlfriend Before They Separated by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:24am On Mar 03, 2016
makabulchi:

Plus fuel scarcity
u dey mind the Op
Re: See What Davido Told His Ex-girlfriend Before They Separated by Damfostopper(m): 9:32am On Mar 03, 2016
We talking money.... Op is here posting nons*nse...
Re: See What Davido Told His Ex-girlfriend Before They Separated by Deyinbo: 9:32am On Mar 03, 2016
‪#‎PulseNews‬
Toyin Aimakhu's ex Husband Allegedly Gets Engaged, Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Diamond "Push Gift" Fro Mr X!! Get the exciting scoop of today's hottest and juiciest stories in video below.
Click here for other exciting videos >> http://pulse.ng/video/
Re: See What Davido Told His Ex-girlfriend Before They Separated by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 03, 2016
farano:
Goan hug a wet transformer then undecided
. . If na person talk that one naaa, you for dun ban your he*d ooooo
Re: See What Davido Told His Ex-girlfriend Before They Separated by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 03, 2016
farano:
Is Davido just flirting around? He posted this on Feb 2015 before the baby-mama drama started. With the caption:

"Will be back for you!! MY HEART!! P.O.P. Hold it down!"

He still loves her I think.

https://www.instagram.com/p/0lKsvKKUFh/

Ain't seeing anything Davido has written, all I see is you. Your back fit make man commit
Re: See What Davido Told His Ex-girlfriend Before They Separated by Realone92(m): 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
Money turns some people into monsters , well have noticed something about Rich guys , they are so sure another pum pum will knock on their door endlessly. If one door closes another open instantly .,,..

Once the money comes we don't give a Bleep , we make the rules , we make the game , we decide who wins and lose .....

Only the fear of God can change a man .....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Davido Told His Ex-girlfriend Before They Separated by rhymesnoni(m): 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
Wow!!! See beauty!!!
Re: See What Davido Told His Ex-girlfriend Before They Separated by ableguy(m): 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I did that but, unfortunately there was no power..
grin
BeeBeeOoh:
I did that but, unfortunately there was no power..
Re: See What Davido Told His Ex-girlfriend Before They Separated by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
I can bet dat DAVIDO didn't see her pant...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) / Burna Boy’s “Destiny” Featured In Biden-Harris Inauguration Playlist / Chioma Okoye Prays For Husband On Her 34th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.