Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,487 members, 7,857,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

Buhari Plans To Islamize Nigeria But God Will Stop Him - Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Plans To Islamize Nigeria But God Will Stop Him - Fayose (1078 Views)

SUKUK Islamic Bond Is A Way To Islamize Nigeria Through Back Door –CAN / Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION / Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Buhari Plans To Islamize Nigeria But God Will Stop Him - Fayose by skultrick(m): 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
Buhari Plans To Islamize Nigeria But God Will Stop Him - Fayose

The outspoken Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose has raised allegations on President Buhari's plans to Islamize Nigeria. According to Vanguard, Fayose made the allegation during the PDP Rivers state thanksgiving service for the state governor, Nyesom Wike, whose election was upheld by the Supreme court on January 27th. Fayose reportedly told the gathering he had a secret to reveal about the present administration. When asked to share the secret, Fayose said;

“They have started subtle moves to make Nigeria an Islamic nation, but God will stop them. This was done in 1984, it failed, it would fail again.”he said He added that he was not afraid of anyone and that his name is Peter whcih means Th Rock. “I am not far away, I am in Ekiti. I am Ayo Fayose, Peter the rock, if you hit me you will be in trouble. If I hit you, you will be in trouble.”. To substantiate his allegation about Buhari's plan to Islamize Nigeria, Fayose said: “Why did five of them go to Saudi Arabia to wait for our man there (referring to President Buhari and state governors), if they don’t have agenda. The agenda is coming small small, but we will resist it. Nigeria is a free nation where we proclaim the name of Jesus Christ freely, and we believe in Allah for those who are muslims. This nation will not be taken for an Islamic nation,” he declared.

more @ http://nigeriainfohub.com/buhari-plans-to-islamize-nigeria-but-god-will-stop-him-fayose/
Re: Buhari Plans To Islamize Nigeria But God Will Stop Him - Fayose by kimond101: 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
With due respect Mr Fayose what you said is rubbish.

Buhari is a muslim and he deemed it fit going to Saudi Arabia for lesser hajj and for official meetings which he feels would lead to the progress of our beloved country.

Buhari doesn't intend to islamize Nigeria . He might not be the most pious but I know he believes he's going to die one day and everything would be over. He has his right to worship God in his own way.

I am a muslim and if I become the president someday I would not islamize Nigeria because guidance is only from God. You cannot force your believe onto another .
The position of leadership in islam commands on to be just irrespective of believe
Re: Buhari Plans To Islamize Nigeria But God Will Stop Him - Fayose by Mynd44: 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2016

(1)

Former Deputy Speaker Reps Chibudom Exposed / Gov Wike Channels TV Interview Extract / What Can You Say To This(photo) ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.