Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) (55785 Views)

Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! / Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East / See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by olapluto(m): 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
Nigeria army seem to be catching up with BH's evolving tactics. I really like this mobile unit. Swift and rapid strike at any terrain.

Can anyone notice Buratai's pistol around his tigh? Is that not too flamboyant?

https://mobile.twitter.com/HQNigerianArmy/status/703681480053010433

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by mynd1(f): 10:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
God bless N.A
God bless T.Y buratai
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria.

216 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by mynd1(f): 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
God bless N.A
God bless T.Y buratai
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by olapluto(m): 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
Closer look at Buratai's pistol.
His ADC was even starring down at the pistol. It looks really nice.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
reminds me of equalizer 2000

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by skilfulsagei(m): 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
This is highly commendable. Kudos NA. No way of escape for BH.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by savio93(m): 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
All I am saying is..Quash the terrorist.. All this show off sef... the propaganda is getting too much... Lets see how this okada riding soldiers would help curb the insurgency.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by naijaking1: 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
Those bikes ordered by GEJ?
They don arrive.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by GenOrumov: 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
They look cool! That's strategic thinking on the part of the Nigerian Army.
Nothing lasts forever. BH will be a thing of the past in a few years time.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by Rich4god(m): 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
naijaking1:
They don arrive.
lol.... grin grin You want the lying lyers to come after you abi...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by babyfaceafrica: 10:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
Nice one..we shall conquer and shame ipods!!!

11 Likes

Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
They wouldn't read and comment on this development, cos it's a good one!
Let Fayose speaks negative of it, then they would troop in and start barking like an under-fed Dog!
SMH for the Wailers!!!!!
They are simply Enemies of a better Nigeria!!!!!!

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by Dexema(m): 10:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
those are bad ass mountain bikes not okada like boko guys, check out their tyres. boko guys are in trouble, I doubt those attack and run tactics of boko boys would work again. I think I'm falling in love with the NA.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by Adminisher: 10:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
naijaking1:
They don arrive.

GEJ ke? Who still dey token about that one. Ineffectual buffoon.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
Kill them all, show them you are the lord of the game of death.

7 Likes

Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by DankemzI(m): 11:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
Very good idea
But what about the landmines

2 Likes

Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by Lobolintin(m): 11:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
Seun front page now oooooor
Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by BlackHummer(m): 11:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
May God give our amiable Army General uncommon wisdom for strategy to conquer terrorism. I foresee the Sun Tzu of Nigeria surfacing

19 Likes

Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by Rikidony(m): 11:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
Fantastic. I saw the new kit today on nta and they are fantastic. God bless the military

18 Likes

Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by cold(m): 11:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
Commendable. Just hope we won't see them with the insurgents soon

4 Likes

Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by jojomario(m): 11:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
taking the attack to the grassroots. I Love The Nigeria Army.

4 Likes

Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by Progressive01(m): 11:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
savio93:
All I am saying is..Quash the terrorist.. All this show off sef... the propaganda is getting too much... Lets see how this okada riding soldiers would help curb the insurgency.
We don't need a soothsayer to know what part of the country this one is from. It hurts them so badly the terrorists are being routed and the NA is winning the war which their hero, the famous ineffectual buffoon, lost woefully.

Kudos to Buratai- matching the antics of the terrorists and their sponsors and supporters from "that side of town" by evolving our engagement tactics.

It is well with my country.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
DankemzI:
Very good idea
But what about the landmines

Landmines are not a risk. Besides they would operate away from the battle. The bikes would fill the much needed reconnaissance role, so general risks are lower.

7 Likes

Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by olapluto(m): 11:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
Henry240:

Landmines are a risk, however, they would operate away from the battle. The bikes would feel the much needed reconnaissance role, so risks are lower.

The bikes were an underreported US army asset in Afghanistan.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by Rikidony(m): 11:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
adeyemi2015:
They wouldn't read and comment on this development, cos it's a good development!
Let Fayose speaks negative of the development, then they would troop in and start barking like an under-fed Dog!
SMH for the Wailers!!!!!
They are simply Enemies of a better Nigeria!!!!!!
bro wailers have their own responsibility on nation building and thats what the are doing. To join military just dey hungry me

4 Likes

Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by abeniagbon(m): 11:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
Iyalaya boko haram. If they used bike you used bike, if they used truck make army used truck na so

When dollar rise their sponsors back out when dollar cheap he will comes back to send them more money for brutality

Na jeje laye gba.

Army don win this fight.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by WhoRUDeceiving: 11:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
Progressive01:
We don't need a soothsayer to know what part of the country this one is from. It hurts them so badly the terrorists are being routed and the NA is winning the war which their hero, the famous ineffectual buffoon, lost woefully.

Kudos to Buratai- matching the antics of the terrorists and their sponsors and supporters from "that side of town" by evolving our engagement tactics.

It is well with my country.

With all the noise Buhari the traveller made last year, you'll think Boko Haram would have been over since, but look at how they've turned the Giant of Africa's military into Okada riders. The only thing the NA know how to do is to shoot civilians, take selfies, and promote men to generals anyhow, including Buhari, IBB, and the rest of the coupist that have never waged war successfully against any country, even Cameroon, but to lockup and beat their unarmed people.

The NA is still a colonial army protecting the interest of her majesty.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by olapluto(m): 11:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

With all the noise Buhari the traveller made last year, you'll think Boko Haram would have been over since, but look at how they've turned the Giant of Africa's military into Okada riders. The only thing the NA know how to do is to shoot civilians, take selfies, and promote men to generals anyhow, including Buhari, IBB, and the rest of the coupist that have never waged war successfully against any country, even Cameroon, but to lockup and beat their unarmed people.

The NA is still a colonial army protecting the interest of her majesty.
Pathetic reasoning.

57 Likes

Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
olapluto:

Thanks for the photo, that's a similar type Kawazaki we bought.

They are an important Recon , counter-ambush and raiding asset. I'm surprised it took us this long to get a Bike Battalion up. The N.E is perfect mountain bike country.

Light, highly mobile, fast, very efficient asset. I'm very pleased with this asset purchase.

24 Likes

Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
olapluto:

Infact i'm of the opinion that mines and IEDs won't be much of a problem for N.A Kawazaki bikers. The bikes are so light and fast, they in most cases won't have the required mass to trigger a pressure plate IED.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by WhoRUDeceiving: 11:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
olapluto:

Pathetic reasoning.

Two words is all you got lol?

It look like you want one of those Kawasaki bikes for business abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by kellyJames5(m): 12:16am On Feb 28, 2016
Is the bikes armed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olujonwo, Obasanjo's Son Embracing His Father After Declaring Support For Buhari / Osinbajo Makes New Appointments (Full List) / INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.