Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

If You Are Driving At Night And Eggs Are Thrown At Your Windscreen... - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If You Are Driving At Night And Eggs Are Thrown At Your Windscreen... (56471 Views)

Man Wanted For Running Away with N20m Porsche While Test Driving at Car Shop(pic / Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) / Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Driving At Night And Eggs Are Thrown At Your Windscreen... by Bisjosh(f): 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
The person must be throwing it from up or front then
Re: If You Are Driving At Night And Eggs Are Thrown At Your Windscreen... by addikt(m): 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
initialize:
Who dey still throw egg when $1 is #350

Aren't they doing that to get more money off innocent people and have enough money to buy a poultry if they are lucky??.....where is thy brain oh human....??

**ADDIKT**

1 Like

Re: If You Are Driving At Night And Eggs Are Thrown At Your Windscreen... by SweetOlive(f): 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2016
Thanks for sharing.
Re: If You Are Driving At Night And Eggs Are Thrown At Your Windscreen... by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
shamsuRana:
sad

Call the new and improved road safety.
Remember: the roads are your friends.

Please pardon my ignorance. Do road safety officers carry guns now?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Driving At Night And Eggs Are Thrown At Your Windscreen... by lilyheaven: 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
when I was small I thought there won't be crime when I grow up, but now i have grown ,crime has quadriceps

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Driving At Night And Eggs Are Thrown At Your Windscreen... by initialize(m): 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
addikt:

Aren't they doing that to get more money off innocent people and have enough money to buy a poultry if they are lucky??.....where is thy brain oh human....??

**ADDIKT**

Except they stole the eggs ... Let me ask you this question:

With the kind of hunger wey combine with this heat wey dey beat you for ur papa house, ur neighbor chicken con lay egg and na you first see am, tell me wetin you go take the egg do?

I doubt you have vegetable oil at home and I don't think you will like to eat boil egg alone so I'm sure you will sell the fresh egg @ #35 and use the money to buy Garri #20, Groundnut #10, one cube of Sugar #5 then mix with tap water to see tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Driving At Night And Eggs Are Thrown At Your Windscreen... by mranova(m): 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
So wat do we do?
Re: If You Are Driving At Night And Eggs Are Thrown At Your Windscreen... by Tonnierichy(m): 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
Old tactics
Re: If You Are Driving At Night And Eggs Are Thrown At Your Windscreen... by BlessedSpirit: 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
this is real bro
Re: If You Are Driving At Night And Eggs Are Thrown At Your Windscreen... by Intendy: 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
thanks for posting but its been happening for like 3 years or more now.
Re: If You Are Driving At Night And Eggs Are Thrown At Your Windscreen... by shamsuRana(m): 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
OROSUNBOLB:

Please pardon my ignorance. Do road safety officers carry guns now?

I am telling you,it is puzzling for me as well.
Re: If You Are Driving At Night And Eggs Are Thrown At Your Windscreen... by Oghumu1(m): 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
shamsuRana:
sad

What's their number??
Re: If You Are Driving At Night And Eggs Are Thrown At Your Windscreen... by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
initialize:

grin grin clown

1 Like

Re: If You Are Driving At Night And Eggs Are Thrown At Your Windscreen... by pythonkid(m): 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
initialize:
The egg thrower is a good business man cause he knows he's gonna make more if he succeeds in his plight
Re: If You Are Driving At Night And Eggs Are Thrown At Your Windscreen... by omooba1st: 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
Please naira land, I want environmental service to check on this particular company at tollgate ibadan express way,they are producing in a very dirty environment,if you can see there warehouse where they stock there finishing goods,very dusty and disgusting.and they are producing eatable goods,a lebanise company for that matter.also nafdac should interven in this company.
Address ibadan tollgate express way along lead city university besides eagles trailer park.

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Driving At Night And Eggs Are Thrown At Your Windscreen... by omooba1st: 9:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
This company is producing popcorn,peanut burger.

name of the company inter snacks limited
Re: If You Are Driving At Night And Eggs Are Thrown At Your Windscreen... by tanteta(m): 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
Thank you......... @ op
Re: If You Are Driving At Night And Eggs Are Thrown At Your Windscreen... by addikt(m): 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
initialize:

Except they stole the eggs ... Let me ask you this question:

With the kind of hunger wey combine with this heat wey dey beat you for ur papa house, ur neighbor chicken con lay egg and na you first see am, tell me wetin you go take the egg do?

I doubt you have vegetable oil at home and I don't think you will like to eat boil egg alone so I'm sure you will sell the fresh egg @ #35 and use the money to buy Garri #20, Groundnut #10, one cube of Sugar #5 then mix with tap water to see tomorrow.

Nice analysis bro, see how you just killed and murdered that #35 grin ...now I know who you are , that's your daily calculation. God will power your effort and give you bigger mathematics to solve.....Bless yah
Re: If You Are Driving At Night And Eggs Are Thrown At Your Windscreen... by Goridoe(m): 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
Vision4God:
Ds info is needed on front page.

Lalasticlala kindly do d needful

if na Olajumoke news, ugo see as ego fly reach FP.... smh

1 Like

Re: If You Are Driving At Night And Eggs Are Thrown At Your Windscreen... by fak4(m): 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
uote author=Makanjuolaa post=43315114]vary important [/quote]nice one!
Re: If You Are Driving At Night And Eggs Are Thrown At Your Windscreen... by nikkylara: 10:13pm On Feb 28, 2016
Thanks for the information
Re: If You Are Driving At Night And Eggs Are Thrown At Your Windscreen... by lumydee44: 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
shamsuRana:
sad

Road safety don dey carry gun shocked It was first nscdc, They just turn our existing oversized policemen to kai and make this guys the new law enforcers.
Re: If You Are Driving At Night And Eggs Are Thrown At Your Windscreen... by lumydee44: 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
lilyheaven:
when I was small I thought there won't be crime when I grow up, but now i have grown ,crime has quadriceps
Crime is will always be in existence, the police just need to tighten up and not give breathing space to this criminals. The government need to show they are in control.
Re: If You Are Driving At Night And Eggs Are Thrown At Your Windscreen... by chuksdewigs(m): 10:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
That's why liquid soap is mixed with water... E go wipe am once...
Re: If You Are Driving At Night And Eggs Are Thrown At Your Windscreen... by Truckpusher(m): 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
This is an old tactic and if you don't know about this then you've been living in Mars.
Re: If You Are Driving At Night And Eggs Are Thrown At Your Windscreen... by messidee(f): 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
Idrismusty97:
Egg is now N35 BTW.

N40 in my area oh... cry

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Driving At Night And Eggs Are Thrown At Your Windscreen... by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
Omoh see free meal. E no hard na.. Na to just pour ororo for d screen and Burnett. Make dem tro d egg for d screen, d hot engine go help me fry am asap. Make I no forget to d carry bread self. abeg make Una tro plenty make e do me o.
Re: If You Are Driving At Night And Eggs Are Thrown At Your Windscreen... by omolola15(m): 11:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
shamsuRana:
sad

I beg make una no vex oooo. Road safety don dey use gun?
Re: If You Are Driving At Night And Eggs Are Thrown At Your Windscreen... by DaV8King(m): 11:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
shamsuRana:
sad

Sorry but when did FRSC start carrying AK-47?! shocked sad shocked shocked
Re: If You Are Driving At Night And Eggs Are Thrown At Your Windscreen... by ManTiger(m): 12:03am On Feb 29, 2016
This na old style nah.
Re: If You Are Driving At Night And Eggs Are Thrown At Your Windscreen... by bashydemy(m): 12:12am On Feb 29, 2016
Kreamie:
Someone somewhere would just sit in a corner and compose crap angry
Sorry this isn't a crap, the tactics of you and your members have been exposed and you call it crap.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Driving At Night And Eggs Are Thrown At Your Windscreen... by zurine(f): 12:35am On Feb 29, 2016
nice one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Money For Daughter’s Birthday / 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State / Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.