Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Pls Help! My Close Friend Betrayed Me For A Stupid Reward. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help! My Close Friend Betrayed Me For A Stupid Reward. (880 Views)

Aisha Laah, Lady Whose Fiance Married Her Close Friend, Stuns In New Photos / My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? / My Trusted Friend Betrayed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! My Close Friend Betrayed Me For A Stupid Reward. by VICTORDEBELS: 11:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
In 2012 during my school days, I became friends with one of my departmental girls(Cindy). Although she didn't graduate with me because she got another admission elswhere yet, we never ceased to be friends. We have never been intimate all this while and I had asked her out several times but she wouldn't give me a clear answer. This night, she called me and started ranting... She acused me of sending the pixs we took back then and our WhatsApp chats to her boyfrnd, *who she hopes to get married to* < I presume>. I was suprised because I didn't do it. She threatend to k**l whoever that sent those things which was ruining her life. I started suspecting who did it, I recalled my close frnd (EMEKA) back then in sch who knew about my frndshp with Cindy. Reasons I am suspected him were: 1. He had betrayd me once. It was not serious, though. 2. He had good access to my phones because I trusted him even with my ATM Card and Pin. 3. I told him every bit about the girl and what was transpiring b/w us. PLEASE Fellow NairaLanders, what should I do now to find who did this or are my instincts right? Regards!
Re: Pls Help! My Close Friend Betrayed Me For A Stupid Reward. by Vision4God: 11:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
Big lesson for u.

Let God direct ur steps

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! My Close Friend Betrayed Me For A Stupid Reward. by lekjons(m): 11:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
what should you do?!

go and help her beg her boyfriendundecided

tell her it's a fuçking mistake on your path, try and explain.. whether she belive or not, leave that as her problem..

your ex gf is getting married and still had the guts to call and threatened to kill you for sending some shîts to her bf WTF?!..

Only God knew how many times she had beaten you sef.. so disgusting! angry

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! My Close Friend Betrayed Me For A Stupid Reward. by kunlesufyan(m): 12:12am On Feb 28, 2016
Lol..u get time ....she obviously cares more about the boyfrnd who myt marry her..free her,onto the next one
Re: Pls Help! My Close Friend Betrayed Me For A Stupid Reward. by VICTORDEBELS: 7:45am On Feb 28, 2016
lekjons:
what should you do?!

go and help her beg her boyfriendundecided

tell her it's a fuçking mistake on your path, try and explain.. whether she belive or not, leave that as her problem..

your ex gf is getting married and still had the guts to call and threatened to kill you for sending some shîts to her bf WTF?!..

Only God knew how many times she had beaten you sef.. so disgusting! angry
Help her beg him? Anyway, the issue is, who could have taken those stuffs from my phone?
Re: Pls Help! My Close Friend Betrayed Me For A Stupid Reward. by VICTORDEBELS: 7:48am On Feb 28, 2016
kunlesufyan:
Lol..u get time ....she obviously cares more about the boyfrnd who myt marry her..free her,onto the next one
This was the 2nd thing that struck my mind. Thanks for coming by!
Re: Pls Help! My Close Friend Betrayed Me For A Stupid Reward. by halfricanadian(f): 7:51am On Feb 28, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That awkward moment pictures decided to be wireless and distribute itself for the fear if unknown

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy oga cindy bf took it from your phone spiritually

Have u ever thought of anyone who borrowed your phone to do something with it then open your gallary happens to know cindy and her bf which you never knew transfered those pictures to his or her phone all this can b done by only EMEKA intrrogate that silly friend of yours if YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED IN CINDY.
Re: Pls Help! My Close Friend Betrayed Me For A Stupid Reward. by VICTORDEBELS: 7:51am On Feb 28, 2016
Vision4God:
Big lesson for u.

Let God direct ur steps
Yeah! I have come to realise the reason behind pple locking their mobile phones with pin codes. Thanks for your input!
Re: Pls Help! My Close Friend Betrayed Me For A Stupid Reward. by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 28, 2016
Never trust nobody not even yourself because you not perfect.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Campus Boyfriends,are They Real? / Sexcity..... / The Indian Man Said He Likes Me Because I Am Different

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.