Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Position That Could Break Ur Manhood. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Position That Could Break Ur Manhood. (3411 Views)

4 Sex Position That Will Make Her Cum Screaming Out Ooooooooh / The Best Sex Position That Guarantees 100% Orgasm For Both Parties / The Best Position That Guarantees 100% Orgasm For Both Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Position That Could Break Ur Manhood. by rahman3853(m): 12:16am On Feb 28, 2016
Scientists in Brazil conducted a study into the causes and
symptoms of having a fractured penis.
The results were published in Advances in Urology – and
they don’t make for pretty reading.
They found that sexual intercourse with the woman on top is
potentially the riskiest position related to penile fracture.
“Our study supports the fact that sexual intercourse with
‘woman on top’ is the potentially riskiest sexual position
related to penile fracture,” the report says.
“Our hypothesis is that when woman is on top she usually
controls the movement with her entire body weight landing
on the erect penis, not being able to interrupt it when the
penis suffers a wrong way penetration, because the harm
is usually minor in woman with no pain but major in the
penis.”
Doctors and academics looked at patients attended A&E
with suspected penile fractures over a 13-year period.
Half of the afflicted men reported hearing a cracking noise
during intercourse before experiencing intense pain and
swelling.
The unfortunate fellows then lost their erections and had to
be taken to hospital immediately.
A fractured penis is a serious problem as non-surgical
treatment can lead to up to 50% of patients being left with a
permanently deformed penis.
Members of the study also suffered from erectile
dysfunction and a lifetime of painful sex.

Source: www.nigeriannewspapers.today/2016/02/27/men-beware-this-sex-position-could-break-your-manhood/
Re: Position That Could Break Ur Manhood. by Tpave(m): 12:18am On Feb 28, 2016
Another theory. I can't imagine having a fractured dick
Re: Position That Could Break Ur Manhood. by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 28, 2016
undecidedmake e break am
Re: Position That Could Break Ur Manhood. by rahman3853(m): 12:21am On Feb 28, 2016
And come to think of it, I like the style, now na to rethink ooo
Re: Position That Could Break Ur Manhood. by divinehand2003(m): 12:22am On Feb 28, 2016
Fractured joystick, see wahala ontop trouble.

1 Like

Re: Position That Could Break Ur Manhood. by Mskrisx(f): 12:24am On Feb 28, 2016
No WA o
Re: Position That Could Break Ur Manhood. by rahman3853(m): 12:30am On Feb 28, 2016
divinehand2003:
Fractured joystick, see wahala ontop trouble.
na this one them dey call double wahala for dead body
Re: Position That Could Break Ur Manhood. by Pheals(f): 12:41am On Feb 28, 2016
Photos as it break !! Oga sex lesson again

"On pe e ko to break" am sure it wont break ... All NL guys always claim pro ...

Dont quote me
Re: Position That Could Break Ur Manhood. by Nobody: 1:34am On Feb 28, 2016
There was one girl that was riding my diick then,she held it and was manhandling it.If no be God the thing for break.
Re: Position That Could Break Ur Manhood. by joliyp(f): 3:21am On Feb 28, 2016
so joystick can break
Re: Position That Could Break Ur Manhood. by Nobody: 3:54am On Feb 28, 2016
shocked shocked
Sorrowstick lipsrsealed
#TeamSayNoToSex
#TeamBlowjobOnly undecided
Re: Position That Could Break Ur Manhood. by sundoj08(m): 4:03am On Feb 28, 2016
joliyp:
so joystick can break

Before nko, every solid elastic matter is capable of being broken or should i say becoming *inelastic*

1 Like

Re: Position That Could Break Ur Manhood. by naijaboiy: 4:50am On Feb 28, 2016
But I thought only body parts with bones can break.

Does a dick have one? undecided
Re: Position That Could Break Ur Manhood. by thowbie7ven(m): 4:52am On Feb 28, 2016
na to use P.O.P naw
Re: Position That Could Break Ur Manhood. by BALLOSKI: 4:56am On Feb 28, 2016
Tpave:
Wetin I go tell my people say e do me sef? How do I explain that? That I went fvcking and my di'ck fractured? Or I just tell them I had an accident? Which kain accident wan give u fractured di'ck?

No b small embarrassment!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Position That Could Break Ur Manhood. by BALLOSKI: 4:59am On Feb 28, 2016
naijaboiy:

muscle does break too. I think , anything that can enlarge or expand beyond its normal or original size can break too.
Re: Position That Could Break Ur Manhood. by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 28, 2016
Tpave:
or going to the doctor
doc: whats the problem?
Patient: doctor i fractured my di*k :-/ or having to explain to friends.hahahahahahahaa
ronald4lif
butchcassidy
fuckshit
thesonofmark
synzu
one needs this vital info to escape such circumstance but come to think of it i've not heard of anyone i know having such problem or encountering one or maybe its rare for we Africans.
Re: Position That Could Break Ur Manhood. by Tpave(m): 7:39am On Feb 28, 2016
icedbeatz:
or going to the doctor
doc: whats the problem?
Patient: doctor i fractured my di*k :-/ or having to explain to friends.hahahahahahahaa
ronald4lif
butchcassidy
fuckshit
thesonofmark
synzu
one needs this vital info to escape such circumstance but come to think of it i've not heard of anyone i know having such problem or encountering one or maybe its rare for we Africans.
grin grin grin I haven't heard such too. What would the experience be if it's a lady that is treating the fractured dick, it may start misbehaving irrespective of the fracture grin angry angry angry angry
Re: Position That Could Break Ur Manhood. by ennysuccess(m): 8:24am On Feb 28, 2016
I think only guys whose dick is not straight upright beefy long and big should be afraid of his system being damaged in that position OP
Re: Position That Could Break Ur Manhood. by naijaboiy: 10:39am On Feb 28, 2016
BALLOSKI:
muscle does break too. I think , anything that can enlarge or expand beyond its normal or original size can break too.
Hmmm...

But this isn't expansion it's more like when a dick comes in contact with a force in the process of sex.

Re: Position That Could Break Ur Manhood. by ronaldbecky(m): 10:47am On Feb 28, 2016
Love Machine:
There was one girl that was riding my diick then,she held it and was manhandling it.If no be God the thing for break.
lolz..guy man confess? if no b God e 4 break,bt that same God allow am when e dey sweet..guy i loyal
Re: Position That Could Break Ur Manhood. by Raydos: 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
naijaboiy:

It Can Break When It's Erect!
Re: Position That Could Break Ur Manhood. by cruzita(f): 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
grin let it break
Re: Position That Could Break Ur Manhood. by fuckshit: 9:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
icedbeatz:

diςk fracture is a relatively fυςking uncommon clinical condition; could fυςking occur while fυςking one hot juicy pυssy; especially while fυςking enjoying the “woman on top" position; the fυςking female dominant position;
and the diςk fυςking slips out of the pυssy and fυcking strikes the perineum;

Other fυςking potential causes fυςking include; masturbation; or any other fυςking mechanical trauma that fυςking causes forcible breaking of an erected diςk;
fυςking additional rare causes fυςking include; turning over in bed when the diςk is fυςking erected;

here's a picture of a fractured diςk
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Position That Could Break Ur Manhood. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
fuckshit:

diςk fracture is a relatively fυςking uncommon clinical condition; could fυςking occur while fυςking one hot juicy pυssy; especially while fυςking enjoying the “woman on top" position; the fυςking female dominant position;
and the diςk fυςking slips out of the pυssy and fυcking strikes the perineum;

Other fυςking potential causes fυςking include; masturbation; or any other fυςking mechanical trauma that fυςking causes forcible breaking of an erected diςk;
fυςking additional rare causes fυςking include; turning over in bed when the diςk is fυςking erected;

here's a picture of a fractured diςk
grin grin

another nice one from Mr fücksh!t :-)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women DESIRE Respect From Men So Much ? / What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend / When A Guy Wants To Impregnate You Because He's Not Ready For Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.