Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

I Want To Marry But.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry But.. (402 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / I Love My Boyfriend And Want To Marry But He Is Poor, Please Help / Help!! I Am Set To Marry But Inlove With Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Marry But.. by xbee20(m): 8:06am On Feb 28, 2016
I wonder why people who are grown up and who should have married are still single.. it keeps lingering in my mind the reasons behind it... what used to surprised me most is that some people want to have the wealth of dangote,the famous of Micheal jackson, d wisdon of Abraham Lincoln or d power of Barack obama? what's your own but for still been singe? Did our fathers have all this b4 they find their living partner? Please NL whats your own BUT for still been single when u should have be father of 3.. are ladies behind the but!!! I can't help but keeps wondering about it..
Re: I Want To Marry But.. by Zambux(f): 8:14am On Feb 28, 2016
Jamb questions
Re: I Want To Marry But.. by biazarre(m): 8:16am On Feb 28, 2016
erection!!!
Re: I Want To Marry But.. by akpur1(m): 9:22am On Feb 28, 2016
A girl I loved told me to get a house and a car before she will considering dating me and I should leave my father's house to start first and she dey fly bike

(1) (Reply)

Designer's Concentrated Pure Perfume Oils. / Where Can I Download Epic Rap Battles Videos??? / Who Breaks Heart The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.