Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (2555 Views)

Men Nd Wmen Who Get It Ryt? / 'm So Confused Right Now: Pls,advise Me / Shuld He Rather Date Her Now? Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Eghosa1(m): 3:55am On Jul 14, 2009
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:01am On Jul 14, 2009
hehehe- its like you read my mind.

We r both 18 alrdy

I dont really believe you but hey, it makes for entertainment.
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:05am On Jul 14, 2009
Gosh! i'm trying not to laff, i need to laff but it seems unfair,i'm stuck------------------------------ undecided
Re: ... by dorleey(f): 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2009
@Poster, i would advice you to face your studies cos u're not matured enough 2 handle ur emotions not 2 talk of a relationship.
Re: ... by Atreus(f): 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2009
seriously,what is it with you kids? Why cant you write straight? What's with all the stupid abbreviations? It's very annoying. Moving on,what to do? Here's my advice:go jump in a lake. There'd be one less idiot in the world.
Re: ... by frank317: 12:31pm On Jul 14, 2009
Gosh, another confused kid
Re: ... by biola44: 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2009
NLs una harsh o grin
Re: ... by iice(f): 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2009
Atreus:

seriously,what is it with you kids? Why cant you write straight? What's with all the stupid abbreviations? It's very annoying.

I tire ooo. . .must be the school break.
Re: ... by kokoA(m): 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2009
Eyahh! Nairalander wicked ooo grin, But kid you have to learn how to suppress your emotions till you are old enough ok? When I was your age, I was busy getting ready to enter the higher institution
Re: ... by kokoA(m): 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2009
You will get many of them in the university ok?
Re: ... by yme1(f): 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2009
i dont know what to say undecided
Re: ... by Ravenal(f): 3:13pm On Jul 14, 2009
Eghosa1:

I feel She's My Missing Rib.What shud I do?Pls Help Me.

first of all I just want to say " Nairalanders if ya have nothing to say to help him, then don't say anything, obviously this guy is in pain, it's really rude to just go out of topic"

But anyways, 

If I was you I would try to send her a text mesage explaining how deeply sorry you are, and that it was out of anger that you had that outburst. (forget that she even mentioned that she doesn't want you to text her, she probably just said that out of anger, and if she cares about you as much as you care about her, then she"ll answer back, but if she doesn't,  then tough luck)

Besides your still very young, and they still many fish in the sea.

So good luck!!! smiley[quote][/quote]
Re: ... by kodylicky(f): 3:17pm On Jul 14, 2009
If I was you I would try to send her a text mesage explaining how deeply sorry you are, and that it was out of anger that you had that outburst. (forget that she even mentioned that she doesn't want you to text her, she probably just said that out of anger, and if she cares about you as much as you care about her, then she"ll answer back, but if she doesn't,  then tough luck)

Besides your still very young, and they still many fish in the sea.

So good luck!!! smiley

i agree
i think u owe her an apology. just make it up to her n i also think u should do more of studing 4 now. pre-med aint easy.
Re: ... by izeek(m): 3:30pm On Jul 14, 2009
y me:

i dont know what to say undecided

say u luv me, nd i will buy u blocked-cream. so even if u bath for an hr, it wont melt.
Re: ... by chiejik(f): 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2009
you must be amature to come out to post something of this nature
all i can say is,you know how you did it fix it yourself.
Re: ... by sirt1(m): 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2009
@ Poster,

O boy, u are too young for any relationship. Go and face ur acada.
Re: ... by Eghosa1(m): 5:46am On Jul 15, 2009
.., m
Re: ... by ashaby(f): 12:30pm On Jul 15, 2009
see wetin ASUU de cause
mmmmssshhhheeewww
Re: ... by IFELEKE(m): 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2009
iice:

I tire ooo. . .must be the school break.
grin
Re: ... by kokoA(m): 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2009
I thought about this. , Don't you guys think you are being too harsh on this kid? For God's sake he is 18 (an adult) and he has every right to fall in love. You guys keep pretending as if when you were his age you acted like "jesus christ". Please if you guys don't have anything to help this young fellow, just shut up and stop magnifying your ignorance. Thanks.
Re: ... by iice(f): 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2009
LOL Naija righteousness in display cheesy
Re: ... by izeek(m): 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2009
@kokoA,
no ones castigating the kid,
its just that seeing his a med student and all,
he shud focus real hard on his studies.
its not some easy thing to go through pre-med, especially coming from uniben.
although u have a strong point, afterall am sure some of us here started way before 18.
its just like trying to say, hey! dont ake the same mistakes we made at ur age.
we simply looking out for him. only said in a harsh context which i resent.
that said, guy just take it easy ok, u have a long way to go.
love wil defiantely come if its the right time.
Re: ... by kokoA(m): 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2009
izeek:

@kokoA,
no ones castigating the kid,
its just that seeing his a med student and all,
he shud focus real hard on his studies.
its not some easy thing to go through pre-med, especially coming from uniben.
although u have a strong point, afterall am sure some of us here started way before 18.
its just like trying to say, hey! dont ake the same mistakes we made at ur age.
we simply looking out for him. only said in a harsh context which i resent.
that said, guy just take it easy ok, u have a long way to go.
love wil defiantely come if its the right time.

I get, but there is a better way of doing this, not making him feel like he is doing something wrong. Say the truth, did'nt you have a girfriend when you were 18?
Re: ... by Kelvinj(m): 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2009
@poster
i feel ur pain. Wen u seek advice 4rm NL xpect evry, itz all gud. But cum 2 tink of it u could nt handle ur emotion & datz a big sign of immaturity. Wen ur in a r/ship u dnt xpect all 2 be a bed of roses bt all d same, d did has been done. Wat u'll do is Call or txt her if she doesnt take ur call or want 2 c u. Give her a little time out, then later wen she's a bit herself go & appologies. Aldo she waz all so wrong by keepin u waitn bt all d same apologise.
Re: ... by kokoA(m): 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2009
Kelvinj:

@poster
i feel ur pain. Wen u seek advice 4rm NL xpect evry, itz all gud. But cum 2 tink of it u could nt handle ur emotion & datz a big sign of immaturity. Wen ur in a r/ship u dnt xpect all 2 be a bed of roses bt all d same, d did has been done. Wat u'll do is Call or txt her if she doesnt take ur call or want 2 c u. Give her a little time out, then later wen she's a bit herself go & appologies. Aldo she waz all so wrong by keepin u waitn bt all d same apologise.

Good advice.
Re: ... by kokoA(m): 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2009
More advice for the young lad please,
Re: ... by TheSeeker(m): 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2009
grin What flavor of ice cream did you buy her? Maybe she loves Vanilla and you got her strawberry grin grin. Listen, you're both immature. When I was your 15, I had older female friends who I learnt how to treat a woman from and along with some big bros too. By the time I was 18, I dated girls in their 19's and 20's and never had any tough complaints from any of them. Listen to yourself, you went to buy her ice cream, got to her place's junction, called her; she says she's having her bath which took her an hour before she could come out to see you -- you got angry hopped on a bike, got home sent her a message expressing your anger and suddenly she accused you of not being there for her? If you were to be there for her, how? You can't even get to her house and to me it doesn't sound like you can take her out or she'd have gone with you for the ice cream. And next time boy, you don't go out and buy ice cream for a girlfriend --- doesn't sound romantic; you have to go along with her, sit in cozy place probably under a tree where you'll have a beautiful view in front of you and sit tight and close into each other while you feed her the ice cream using your, her spoon and your mouth. She's not matured as much as you're not as well; so clashes like this should be expected. Talk to your big bros and understand the psyche that revolves around women
Re: ... by kokoA(m): 11:42am On Jul 16, 2009
TheSeeker:

grin What flavor of ice cream did you buy her? Maybe she loves Vanilla and you got her strawberry grin grin. Listen, you're both immature. When I was your 15, I had older female friends who I learnt how to treat a woman from and along with some big bros too. By the time I was 18, I dated girls in their 19's and 20's and never had any tough complaints from any of them. Listen to yourself, you went to buy her ice cream, got to her place's junction, called her; she says she's having her bath which took her an hour before she could come out to see you -- you got angry hopped on a bike, got home sent her a message expressing your anger and suddenly she accused you of not being there for her? If you were to be there for her, how? You can't even get to her house and to me it doesn't sound like you can take her out or she'd have gone with you for the ice cream. And next time boy, you don't go out and buy ice cream for a girlfriend --- doesn't sound romantic; you have to go along with her, sit in cozy place probably under a tree where you'll have a beautiful view in front of you and sit tight and close into each other while you feed her the ice cream using your, her spoon and your mouth. She's not matured as much as you're not as well; so clashes like this should be expected. Talk to your big bros and understand the psyche that revolves around women

love doctor! grin!
Re: ... by daduke2k(m): 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2009
C'mon guyz every one of u was once 18 and none of wil swear dat u didnt play around at that age. In d western world twelve yr olds hav bfs and knw wot luv is. My guy apologise 2 ur ho ,make her c sense and one more thing take d advice of the seeker.
Re: ... by steve49ja(m): 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2009
Whats with da whole speech about him being young he dint ask for advice about his age and just who made you guys his father to dictate?? Sucks!!! undecided undecided

@poster

Spend time with her. . .must you buy? keep your money before it takes ya place { I mean she begins to love your money instead of you }. . .You guys need to talk.
Re: ... by peelovee(f): 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2009
dorleey:

@Poster, i would advice you to face your studies cos u're not matured enough 2 handle ur emotions not 2 talk of a relationship.

lol undecided
Re: ... by smooooooth: 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2009
i know how annoying it can be, after buying ice-cream for your babe. you had to stay one hour at the bus-stop and watch it melt away.

but then you have to understand women, and learn how to controp your emotions. anyway just apologise, i bet u guys will get back, teenage

love is always with this fights here & there. but what i will like to ask is, what was she scrubbing for one hour. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Men Cheat? / Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) / He Was A Player, Now He Wants To Settle Down, Pls Advice!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.