Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) (61203 Views)

Yemi Alade Looking Fly In Bath Robe, Poses On A Yatch / Timaya's Daughters, Emma And Grace Chilling In The Pool / Check Out E-money Chilling In His Office In Swags Way (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by distilledwalex(m): 12:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
sugarbelly3:
The confidence she exudes is amazing..The lady of the moment chilling in the royal suite at Transcorp Hilton, Abuja .Her Publicist ,Thisday journalist ,Azuka Ogujiuba wrote

Wao !!,Olajumoke is having a blast!.our host,Shirley confectioneries,kept their ambassador olajumoke in a royal suite at transcorp Hilton, while we on team jumoke are in boys quarter rooms at d Hilton. LOL.Anyway, Hilton na Hilton. We are all just so grateful to d shirleys family. They are an amazing corporate organization filled with warmth

Biggest babe lol

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BCUszfZp1P5/

Make una let this gal be na, haba
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by jbreezy: 12:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
Na me and she dey bed dat tym oooh
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by olaolaking: 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
The rate at which the light is falling on her will make her fade quickly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by Damfostopper(m): 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
Wetin she dey wear for legs
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
CHECK OUT OLAJUMOKE SQUEEZE HER FACE AS SHE STRUGGLES TO DEFECATE;
CHECK OUT OLAJUMOKE MOAN AS HER MAN INSERTS HIS SINEP INTO HER TNUC;
CAN'T WE HEAR MORE OF THE GUY WITH CGPA OF 5.0!
AND WHAT THE GOVERNMENT IS DOING TO CREATE JOBS FOR THE TEEMING UNEMPLOYED NAIRALANDERS INCLUDING THOSE THAT POST THIS KINDA S**T-

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by Olaone1: 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
Damfostopper:
Wetin she dey wear for legs
lol. Make you no let yourself down for this forum oo
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
Imagine the constant rubbish news naira land keeps on bringing on front page. This una bread seller news don dey seriously vex me i swear! What nonsense. Mtchewww!
*sily news*

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by Maski87: 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
I know una do begin the chop the girl, randy bastards.
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
DobraDobra:
Olajumoke don't get carried away oo make sure u are not pregnant ooo coss dis enjoyment too much oo d room d bed d aircondition fit make ur body some how and ur husband port. Pregnacy now can stop d fun oo pregnancy now can wake u up from dis dream. U are blessed with 2 kids already so just enjoy ur husband no bele o
I hope someone tells her this and she assimilate it accordingly embarassed cool
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
NobleAky:
Olajumoke is A SCAM!!!
hahahahahaha
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by haywire07(m): 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
The Husband of dis girl go soon vex .

Bet me

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by thonyokun(m): 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
Johnny19:
I'm now getting bored with dis olajumoke story....don't misquote me I'm not a hater but it is getting 2 much especially here on NL...Everybody olajumoke dis olajomoke dat haba....No day will pass without a thread being posted here in NL about her
Must u open the thread?

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
sugarbelly3:
The confidence she exudes is amazing..The lady of the moment chilling in the royal suite at Transcorp Hilton, Abuja .Her Publicist ,Thisday journalist ,Azuka Ogujiuba wrote

Wao !!,Olajumoke is having a blast!.our host,Shirley confectioneries,kept their ambassador olajumoke in a royal suite at transcorp Hilton, while we on team jumoke are in boys quarter rooms at d Hilton. LOL.Anyway, Hilton na Hilton. We are all just so grateful to d shirleys family. They are an amazing corporate organization filled with warmth

Biggest babe lol

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BCUszfZp1P5/
. I jst pray dem no go leave dis woman for centre of river.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by Johnny19: 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
ahamonyeka:
abeg leave them even my dog bingo still do not believe the story.
not dat I don't believe but is it not too much
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by tico1212(m): 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
StrawberryLaLa:
I'm happy 4 her but her team should not make her life all about modelling.
She's relaxing in her hotel suite thus her face should reflect with smile not a stern face.
Abi she de vex nni undecided
Vex ke? Dem never teach am how celebrities swag. She still dey manage her local swags
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 28, 2016
I can tell from her face she isn't happy wit the fame and attention.
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by freshvine(f): 12:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
This lady is already tired with the fake lifestyle, paparazzi and media hype. She might be crying now to go back to her original free lifestyle accustomed to her.

We all desire change, but change must be gradual and systematic so we can function properly and assimilate / adjust to status especially those of us coming from humble background.

They've taken away this lady joy, peace and her young family and replace it with fake lifestyle she ain't familiar with this is causing her unhappiness and depression.

She wish to spend a happy time with her husband and children in Nicon Noga suite having a happy family moment and not some fake lifestyle. This lady might wake in the middle of the night at that suite and start crying.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by ozodigboo(m): 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
I'm not particularly concerned about her enjoyment....
I'm more worried about her husband and her marriage....
Very soon her husband go begin vex.
You guys lodged her at Hilton, while the husband is baby-sitting their children at Agege Motor road.
I hope all this ends well.
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
No mean say her toto no go still dey smell bread bread
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by cr7lomo: 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
Now its certain that there is something that they are not telling us... Am begging to bliv that this is a hoax
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
9ce... vewi 9ce.. but her slippers
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
Who snapped her this picture? Was it taken after or before smashing her? That hole go don bore by now. cheesy
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 12:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
Johnny19:

not dat I don't believe but is it not too much
guy you do not need to believe that crapp.
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by Localamos(m): 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
sugarbelly3:
[size=15pt]Oh dear checkout her reception at Transcorp Abuja, See as oyibo ppl flocked around her in Transcorp @[/size]

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/02/checkout-olajumoke-chilling-in-her-bath.html

She's truly a star

I like her rising fortunes o. It tells us that when it's your turn, God will surely pick your call.
But all this razzmatazz will soon fade when the paparazzi shift their flash lights to newer headline sensations.
So, Jumoke must be trained to manage the financial success that she's enjoying right now.
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by DifferentBoy1(m): 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
That slippers ain't her size.
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by nellaluv(f): 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
lifezone247:
hi miss.
Hi
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by nellaluv(f): 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
lifezone247:
hi miss.
Hi
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
matrix199:
You don't help a fish by taking it out from the water to the land. You help the fish by taking it out from water to a deeper water.

All they succeeded in doing is make her a figure head.

Did they bother to ask what her dreams are?
No they did not, because this whole stunt was not about her or to help her it's more about them and to fattening
their wallets, she is just being exploited you would be surprise her account is probarbly empty with no money, every thing is being paid for by them, until and unless they make enough money she would not get any money
herself, i am sure they have made her sign a long term and complicated contract being that she is an illiterate, and also being advised to keep it a secret. she could be unhappy with all this situation in silence, trust me i am aware of this kinda set up i worked for a TV production company this how they make money by packaging from grass to glory stories thats what sells. you are very intelligent by mentioning they did not even find out what she want or like every thing she does is been controlled by them.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by chemmerfrank(m): 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
DobraDobra:
Olajumoke don't get carried away oo make sure u are not pregnant ooo coss dis enjoyment too much oo d room d bed d aircondition fit make ur body some how and ur husband port. Pregnacy now can stop d fun oo pregnancy now can wake u up from dis dream. U are blessed with 2 kids already so just enjoy ur husband no bele o
Stupidity everywhere
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
Her body language there is like "kini gbogbo iranu yi nitori oloun....awon people yi fe fi photo kpami ke....woni je kin su...otutu nkpa mi ke"
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by MZfavour02: 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2016
Atlantian:
Who does this to the girl, I can tell she doesnt really have confidence for this kind of intrusive life.
I tot I'm d only tinkin in d same way
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 1:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
MeloGist:
i will really be interested in seeing or blogging about,

Olajumoke Ex bread Seller Defecating in the toilet (photo) grin

iRep www.melogist.com
Na u knooow! May be one day, you will grow up to be like Olajumoke wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Meet E-money Today At Transcorp Hotel Abuja / Sir Shina Peters Performing At Ojukwu's Wedding 30 Years Ago / Gentle Jack Celebrates His Birthday Today. See His Throwback & Now Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.