Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) (61202 Views)

Yemi Alade Looking Fly In Bath Robe, Poses On A Yatch / Timaya's Daughters, Emma And Grace Chilling In The Pool / Check Out E-money Chilling In His Office In Swags Way (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by Liljeez(m): 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
hakinze00:
Wait how una dey get dis lady up-to-date pictures? Surely she is not yet on instagram or any social Network....lovely sha
The people who take the pictures arr the ones who upload it
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by fitinwell: 3:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
[size=18pt]Wait who did she leave her bread business for..? [/size]
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by Motherfucker2: 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
StrawberryLaLa:

She is on instagram... Check

A girl who can't speak English is on Instagram ??
Do you think she can operate a smart phone ??
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by amdoyin82(m): 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
Johnny19:
I'm now getting bored with dis olajumoke story....don't misquote me I'm not a hater but it is getting 2 much especially here on NL...Everybody olajumoke dis olajomoke dat haba....No day will pass without a thread being posted here in NL about her
her story called for it... She never envisaged to be in dis position ten years to come.
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by eminent007(m): 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
notoriousbabe:
dem leave the giy for lagos dey baby sit their shedrens

Lolz
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by ib2015: 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
Mr Olajumoke, where are u? They are turning ur wife into a garden tool.....slowly.
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by Ekaka1(m): 6:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
sugarbelly3:
[size=15pt]Oh dear checkout her reception at Transcorp Abuja, See as oyibo ppl flocked around her in Transcorp @[/size]

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/02/checkout-olajumoke-chilling-in-her-bath.html

She's truly a star

Yeah right
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
notoriousbabe:
make she come stand for the front of sango and swear say her love for her horseband is still intact and she no dey hungry for another man preek.
she tell you say she dey hungry for another man preek? how you take no say her love for her husband no still dey intact?
you tink say na every woman be ashewo like you grin tongue
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by lohresloco: 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
omo she get publicist
hakinze00:
Wait how una dey get dis lady up-to-date pictures? Surely she is not yet on instagram or any social Network....lovely sha
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by tbliss22(m): 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
freshvine:
This lady is already tired with the fake lifestyle, paparazzi and media hype. She might be crying now to go back to her original free lifestyle accustomed to her.

We all desire change, but change must be gradual and systematic so we can function properly and assimilate / adjust to status especially those of us coming from humble background.

They've taken away this lady joy, peace and her young family and replace it with fake lifestyle she ain't familiar with this is causing her unhappiness and depression.

She wish to spend a happy time with her husband and children in Nicon Noga suite having a happy family moment and not some fake lifestyle. This lady might wake in the middle of the night at that suite and start crying.

May your wisdom never go dry!! At first I was happy she got all the fame and exposure but the way its going now its obvious those paparazzis is just to make millions with her so called modeling contracts.

The funny part is just that looking straight @her face, deep down in her she's not going to get use to this life-style in the next 4years believe me.

I just pray TY-Bello sees all this saddened face of hers and try to have a heart-to-heart talk with her and possibly get her some other skills to be busy with on part-time bases.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by tbliss22(m): 7:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
gypsey:
grin grin grin Absolutely! and i am not even a Yoruba tongue, i bet she is been told what to eat, drink, wear, when to eat and when to shi't she is been controlled, its just business for them they do not care about her, they want to make as much money as possible on her behalf before she fades away. a sad case of exploitation.

Guy its really exploitation, imagine being instructed what to eat, when to sleep, when to go out, even what to write on social media platform (that's if she's on any).

I really pity her like seriously......
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by akinszz: 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2016
If God say yes nobody can change that.
chelseaboi:
Fame doesn't last..hpe they will get her smth doing instead of this modelling stuff
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by akinszz: 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
Then quit social media.
Johnny19:
I'm now getting bored with dis olajumoke story....don't misquote me I'm not a hater but it is getting 2 much especially here on NL...Everybody olajumoke dis olajomoke dat haba....No day will pass without a thread being posted here in NL about her
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by Johnny19: 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
thonyokun:
Must u open the thread?
na u get my fone
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by Johnny19: 8:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
FKseun:

No matter how you disguise it, your problem is bad belle...pure and simple!
It is a free world aboki without an iota of sense
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by Johnny19: 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
emzila:

if na your name we de call like this will you come out to say we should stop? that is how it feel dear. you may not know that you are a hater until an observer tells you that.
you are hating.
Lmao
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by Solozzo(m): 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
I hope she is saving and investing. Modeling is a short term career.
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by OpenHeaven2me(f): 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
God will defend his own from slavery
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by obontami: 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
How is this news
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by Aboki5(m): 1:10am On Feb 20, 2017
nawa o,jumoke o ni bredi,we no go suffer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Meet E-money Today At Transcorp Hotel Abuja / Gentle Jack Celebrates His Birthday Today. See His Throwback & Now Photos / Sir Shina Peters Performing At Ojukwu's Wedding 30 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.