Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) (61198 Views)

Yemi Alade Looking Fly In Bath Robe, Poses On A Yatch / Timaya's Daughters, Emma And Grace Chilling In The Pool / Check Out E-money Chilling In His Office In Swags Way (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by mikaael(m): 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
Drabeey:
But why is her husband not there? Hope its not what im thinking sha...

Anyway

DrabeeyWasHere
u jus spoke my mind...
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
naijadeyhia:
Her body language there is like "kini gbogbo iranu yi nitori oloun....awon people yi fe fi photo kpami ke....woni je kin su...otutu nkpa mi ke"
grin grin grin Absolutely! and i am not even a Yoruba tongue, i bet she is been told what to eat, drink, wear, when to eat and when to shi't she is been controlled, its just business for them they do not care about her, they want to make as much money as possible on her behalf before she fades away. a sad case of exploitation.
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
anonimi:

You missed where the OP said she has a publicist?
I pity the girl seriously as it is unlikely that she can cope with the sudden transformation. I hope I am wrong though for the sake of her husband and children.
you are Absolutely! not wrong you can see that from her body language she looks terribly unhappy i hope i am wrong because i kinda pity her, seem like a case of exploitation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by OpenHeaven2me(f): 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
That is the reward for hard work and persistence.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by FKseun(m): 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
Johnny19:
I'm now getting bored with dis olajumoke story....don't misquote me I'm not a hater but it is getting 2 much especially here on NL...Everybody olajumoke dis olajomoke dat haba....No day will pass without a thread being posted here in NL about her

No matter how you disguise it, your problem is bad belle...pure and simple!
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
make this girl swear say since all dis madness began she never see another man preek apart from that of her horseband
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by horlaryeenqar: 1:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
The look in her face though
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
freshvine:
This lady is already tired with the fake lifestyle, paparazzi and media hype. She might be crying now to go back to her original free lifestyle accustomed to her.

We all desire change, but change must be gradual and systematic so we can function properly and assimilate / adjust to status especially those of us coming from humble background.

They've taken away this lady joy, peace and her young family and replace it with fake lifestyle she ain't familiar with this is causing her unhappiness and depression.

She wish to spend a happy time with her husband and children in Nicon Noga suite having a happy family moment and not some fake lifestyle. This lady might wake in the middle of the night at that suite and start crying.
Gbam! a brilliant observation and very nicely put! your brains are intact.

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
gypsey:
grin grin grin Absolutely! and i am not even a Yoruba tongue, i bet she is been told what to eat, drink, wear, when to eat and when to shi't she is been controlled, its just business for them they do not care about her, they want to make as much money as possible on her behalf before she fades away. a sad case of exploitation.

Pretty soon she will be the one to throw in the towel. I trust the husband would have sat with her and told her that they need to save up and quit fast before they turn her modesty to imorality and if she is a good woman she will surely agree.
Why document her life to the bedroom? The husband surely cannot be finding this funny at all and he may soon put an end to all this and thats when her true loyalty would be tested.
Dont be surprised if one silly outfit now wants to create a reality tv show on Olajumoke tagged "the real olajumoke" further invading her privacy.
Exploiters everywhere like vultures waiting for a sick animal to die so they can feast.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
Commercial sharks are pushing this girl too hard and too far. She'll come crashing heavily. She's not Oluchi or Cindy Crawford or Michelle Pfeiffer. Let her be herself.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Pretty soon she will be the one to throw in the towel. I trust the husband would have sat with her and told her that they need to save up and quit fast before they turn her modesty to imorality and if she is a good woman she will surely agree.
Why document her life to the bedroom? The husband surely cannot be finding this funny at all and he may soon put an end to all this and thats when her true loyalty would be tested.
Dont be surprised if one silly outfit now wants to create a reality tv show on Olajumoke tagged "the real olajumoke" further invading her privacy.
Exploiters everywhere like vultures waiting for a sick animal to die so they can feast.
very true, i bet her bank account is still very much empty, until they ve made enough money on her behalf she ain't getting no money. they might even have made her sign a long term and complicated contract being that she is illiterate by the time some one reads and explains the contract it might be too late and more exploitation follows.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by Fortunate017(m): 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
StrawberryLaLa:

She is on instagram... Check
I love your lips.
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by vislabraye(m): 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
chelseaboi:
Fame doesn't last..hpe they will get her smth doing instead of this modelling stuff

At least she's better off than where she was. Just think about it. Even if he fame should ladt for 5 years, she would have made more money than what she would have ever made as a bread seller in her life time.
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
notoriousbabe:
make this girl swear say since all dis madness began she never see another man preek apart from that of her horseband
Amebo! na ya preek she see? grin grin you tink say every girl be like you? tongue

anyway some gullible and ignorant people will say you are just hating and jealous cool mode go soon ban you again grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by emzila(m): 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
Johnny19:
I'm now getting bored with dis olajumoke story....don't misquote me I'm not a hater but it is getting 2 much especially here on NL...Everybody olajumoke dis olajomoke dat haba....No day will pass without a thread being posted here in NL about her
if na your name we de call like this will you come out to say we should stop? that is how it feel dear. you may not know that you are a hater until an observer tells you that.
you are hating.
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by Otsealu1(f): 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
Olajumoke is not looking bright here o, hope say no be another business dey go on for there o. Please o shes married, if they want to help her, let them open a business for her and leave her alone to take care ofher baby n husband. If they re looking for a model, there re young models who re not married that can go anywhere not this married woman with a kid that needs her mum so much around her.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by hakinze00(m): 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
StrawberryLaLa:

She is on instagram... Check
dats will be a moniker mimicking her,it is not hers officially
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by lebete3000: 1:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
sugarbelly3:
The confidence she exudes is amazing..The lady of the moment chilling in the royal suite at Transcorp Hilton, Abuja .Her Publicist ,Thisday journalist ,Azuka Ogujiuba wrote

Wao !!,Olajumoke is having a blast!.our host,Shirley confectioneries,kept their ambassador olajumoke in a royal suite at transcorp Hilton, while we on team jumoke are in boys quarter rooms at d Hilton. LOL.Anyway, Hilton na Hilton. We are all just so grateful to d shirleys family. They are an amazing corporate organization filled with warmth

Biggest babe lol

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BCUszfZp1P5/

After some steamy hot sex....see as she dey glo with pride
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
sugarbelly3:
[size=15pt]Oh dear checkout her reception at Transcorp Abuja, See as oyibo ppl flocked around her in Transcorp @[/size]

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/02/checkout-olajumoke-chilling-in-her-bath.html

She's truly a star

Why all your captions start with "Oh dear!!!" is beyond me..
And please! no oyibo flocked around anybody, just two white ladies who took a selfie with the rest of the crowd there. Haba!
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
gypsey:
very true, i bet her bank account is still very much empty, until they ve made enough money on her behalf she ain't getting no money. they might even have made her sign a long term and complicated contract being that she is illiterate by the time some one reads and explains the contract it might be too late and more exploitation follows.

They are seemingly making her comfy but robbing her blind. She is in for a really bumpy ride but may just be yet overwhelmed by all the glitter and razzmatazz.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by jazzboi: 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
Johnny19:
Hating is when you claim to be tired of Olajumokes's stories on nairaland but always open any thread concerning her just to tell us it's getting boring. There are many threads on frontpage,if you don't like Olajumoke's story,just jump and pass.

In summation,you weren't forced to open any of Olajumoke's thread.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by cliffbecks: 2:13pm On Feb 28, 2016
Kia na wa , bad belle people dey for this social media plenty . Make una leave the lady make she enjoy the cake wey God put for her hand . The team abi na the organisation don talk say dem go carry her husband follow her ,that no mean say any where wey she dey go say Oga go dey follow her that the get his own business before now . Success haters pls let her be. E go reach your turn.
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
gypsey:
Amebo! na ya preek she see? grin grin you tink say every girl be like you? tongue

anyway some gullible and ignorant people will say you are just hating and jealous cool mode go soon ban you again grin grin lipsrsealed
make she come stand for the front of sango and swear say her love for her horseband is still intact and she no dey hungry for another man preek.
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by eminent007(m): 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
Where's the husband?

Abi him too de for Boys Quarters ni?
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by solpat(m): 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
Must they take pictures of everything she does Next, we'll see another headline "See Olajumoke in an unclad pix" angry Make them free dis girl abeg
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
lebete3000:

After some steamy hot sex.......
Na who fok am?i am sure no be her horseband. The last time her horseband see her toto was before this madness start. The man has losted her to the world of showbiz and her toto will never be the same again
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
solpat:
Must they take pictures of everything she does Next, we'll see another headline "See Olajumoke in an unclad pix" angry Make them free dis girl abeg
na dem go help am scatter her malliage
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 2:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
eminent007:
Where's the husband?

Abi him too de for Boys Quarters ni?
dem leave the giy for lagos dey baby sit their shedrens
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by rman: 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
matrix199:
You don't help a fish by taking it out from the water to the land. You help the fish by taking it out from water to a deeper water.

All they succeeded in doing is make her a figure head.

Did they bother to ask what her dreams are?

God bless you abundantly. I wrote exactly same thing when her news broke.....is this her own ambition or someone just pushing her up and down for their own selfish reasons?
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by danot1030: 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
Johnny19:
It is her time let's celebrate her while it last.
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by lebete3000: 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
notoriousbabe:
Na who fok am?i am sure no be her horseband. The last time her horseband see her toto was before this madness start. The man has losted her to the world of showbiz and her toto will never be the same again

*fallz from chair*
Re: Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) by Arckeen: 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
Omo! That bread seller .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gentle Jack Celebrates His Birthday Today. See His Throwback & Now Photos / Sir Shina Peters Performing At Ojukwu's Wedding 30 Years Ago / Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.