Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Most Hilarious Food Combinations You Have Ever Eaten - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Most Hilarious Food Combinations You Have Ever Eaten (1265 Views)

Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations / If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! / Worst Food You Have Ever Eaten? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Hilarious Food Combinations You Have Ever Eaten by inositol88(m): 11:41am On Feb 28, 2016
I couldn't help laughing this morning when I remembered my days in school. we ate a lot of concoctions just to ensure the god of the middle belt(stomach) was appeased.

Here are a few combinations I could still remember

Rice and pap
moi moi and coconut
indomie and okro soup
sipping garri with spaghetti
Eba and beans (as soup)
adding milk and Milo to fanta (fanta tea)

The worst was in my final year when one day I combined coffee, Lipton, nescaf and Milo as a drink, then I took panadol extra, just to stay awake and read.

for three days I could not sleep. But after the effect was over, I slept for 18hours non stop

So pals shear the most bizarre food combinations u have ever taken.

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Food Combinations You Have Ever Eaten by ChappyChase: 11:52am On Feb 28, 2016
Mine was drinking garri with sliced bread!
Choi shocked Op you've suffered!

2 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Food Combinations You Have Ever Eaten by Cholls(m): 11:53am On Feb 28, 2016
my brother......Garru and Groundnut and I 362,000 in my account balance.
Re: Most Hilarious Food Combinations You Have Ever Eaten by ajokebelle(f): 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
Indomie and bread. To support d indomie to last long in my stomach.
Re: Most Hilarious Food Combinations You Have Ever Eaten by inositol88(m): 12:07pm On Feb 28, 2016
ajokebelle:

for me, this was a normal meal.

I can't even try eating indomie without a supporting meal else it wud be as if dry air was passed through my stomach

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Food Combinations You Have Ever Eaten by inositol88(m): 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
[quote author=ChappyChase post=43325621]Mine was drinking garri with sliced bread!
Choi shocked Op you've suffered![/quot

I was a very gud fan of dat combination in the boarding school before going to the University, so it was just a natural thing for me to sip garri with bread, even with kpof-kpof
Re: Most Hilarious Food Combinations You Have Ever Eaten by Kingsasian(m): 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
Bread and noodles
Re: Most Hilarious Food Combinations You Have Ever Eaten by DEXTROVERT: 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
1. morning : sugar cane and okro soup plus indomie all mixed

2. afternoon :palm oil and orange

3. Night : eba with ripe banana

I had nightmares that night oo
Re: Most Hilarious Food Combinations You Have Ever Eaten by ChappyChase: 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
[quote author=inositol88 post=43326088][/quote]
I be Ajekpako with ajebo belle! Do you know any time I take garri, I felel stomach pain?
Re: Most Hilarious Food Combinations You Have Ever Eaten by shegxi(m): 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
ajokebelle:
looooool......how were u able to go to d toilet afterward?
Re: Most Hilarious Food Combinations You Have Ever Eaten by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
ajokebelle:
U go suffer in the restroom ehn
Re: Most Hilarious Food Combinations You Have Ever Eaten by ol2012: 7:12am On Jul 18, 2016
ajokebelle:

Hello Belle,

Sent you a PM
Kindly reply.

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Be Wise, Freeze Your Tomatoes In April When They Are In Season / BANANAS Are Being Injected With HIV/AIDS [see Photos/ Videos] / A Nairalander Makes Moi-moi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.