Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Would You Marry A Lady Of The Same Age With You???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry A Lady Of The Same Age With You???? (2632 Views)

Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry A Lady Of The Same Age With You???? by BryNin89(m): 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
I'm having a serious relationship with a lady but we are in the same age; I just older by months..... I don't know what to do?? Pls I need reasonable comment
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Of The Same Age With You???? by biz2get(m): 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
Yes I will.. I even love it that way!

Goodluck man!
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Of The Same Age With You???? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
why not if love is involved
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Of The Same Age With You???? by goldbim(f): 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
Maybe age is just a number..would you prefer a younger nagging lady that wnt let you know have rest?tread carefully,bro.#my2cents#
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Of The Same Age With You???? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
What Has age difference got to do with marrying who you love?
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Of The Same Age With You???? by Akkord4gov: 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
Even I can marry a lady older than me tongue
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Of The Same Age With You???? by SolexxBarry(m): 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
Akkord4gov:
Even I can marry a lady older than me tongue
Sugar mummy alert grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Lady Of The Same Age With You???? by Akkord4gov: 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
SolexxBarry:

Sugar mummy alert grin grin grin

No be only sugar mummy,na honey mummy grin grin grin

Seriously,with all d ladies I don date,na only 1 I was older than,the remaining older than me like 2,3,4 years tongue
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Of The Same Age With You???? by coded06(m): 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
Akkord4gov:

No be only sugar mummy,na honey mummy grin grin grin

Seriously,with all d ladies I don date,na only 1 I was older than,the remaining older than me like 2,3,4 years tongue

My last EX was 7years older than me.
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Of The Same Age With You???? by halfricanadian(f): 2:13pm On Feb 28, 2016
Op please don't marry yet till you know what you want embarassed
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Of The Same Age With You???? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
A neighbour married at 32 his corper wife was just 24 or so den. D gal really showed him pepper. Age has noting to do with marriage
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Of The Same Age With You???? by eyeview: 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
coded06:

Youngman,that was not your ex. That was your sugar mummy
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Of The Same Age With You???? by coded06(m): 2:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
eyeview:
Youngman,that was not your ex. That was your sugar mummy
youngman. Age is just a number. Ok. maturity speak
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Of The Same Age With You???? by nikkiehan(f): 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
love matters, age is jst a num so far u two love each other u are gud to go
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Of The Same Age With You???? by BryNin89(m): 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
Special thanks to everyone
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Of The Same Age With You???? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
Age is just a number though have seen a lady older than her husband but they are still staying strong
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Of The Same Age With You???? by refiner(f): 3:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
coded06:

and dats she in ur dp bah?wink
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Of The Same Age With You???? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2016
So many persons would tell you age is just a number maybe because they havent gotting to that stage when they desire to have a wife. For me, i think what really matters is the attitude of the man and his ability to nt just handle issues but also make his woman respect him, if not, i think a man who lack such shouldnt go for an older woman.

NB: I can get married to a woman even 10 years older than me, not only because of love but also because i do believe i have the ability to make her respect me as the man of the home.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Lady Of The Same Age With You???? by NemzySeries(m): 3:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
oga......abeg are u dating d woman or her age?
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Of The Same Age With You???? by coded06(m): 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
refiner:

and dats she in ur dp bah?wink
Yes. I sent u an PM
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Of The Same Age With You???? by NemzySeries(m): 3:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
coded06:

so u were d 1dating aunty bisi?
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Of The Same Age With You???? by refiner(f): 3:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
coded06:

Yes. I sent u an PM
so na dis kind heavy weight u dey carry!shocked
well....am nt an heavyweight like her so I can't reply ur pm!smiley
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Of The Same Age With You???? by coded06(m): 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
refiner:

Hahahahah that my Ex girlfriend
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Of The Same Age With You???? by coded06(m): 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
NemzySeries:
so u were d 1dating aunty bisi?
is that bisi in ur eyes?look well oo
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Of The Same Age With You???? by Dahveydson(m): 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
BryNin89:
I'm having a serious relationship with a lady but we are in the same age; I just older by months..... I don't know what to do?? Pls I need reasonable comment

All that is needed is maturity and if that exists, then there is no problem.
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Of The Same Age With You???? by Adonis3: 4:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
This is the story of a man who's older than his wife with about 10 years www.nairaland.com/2961451/madam-move#43332503

It's not always about age

LOVE and TRUST are the most vital ingredients to making a relationship work

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Of The Same Age With You???? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
Prettythicksme is the same age with me, so i can marry her.
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Of The Same Age With You???? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
I don't see anything wrong with it. As long as you're both in love and you have a mutual respect for each other. Gone are the days where men boss their wives around. (That's dumb).

Ride on bruh. So far she makes you happy n you make her happy. Y'all are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Lady Of The Same Age With You???? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
refiner:

coded06 sorry o, if im u, i will start crying.
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Of The Same Age With You???? by cruzita(f): 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
WHY NOT ?
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Of The Same Age With You???? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
catch them young angry

watch them grow cheesy
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Of The Same Age With You???? by NemzySeries(m): 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
coded06:

is that bisi in ur eyes?look well oo
haa, itz her elder sister Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Sex Positions For Nigerian Women / 10 Inappropriate Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do / No SEX Before Marriage Goes Wrong.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.