Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,215 members, 7,839,136 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Overlooked Key Sectors Retarding The Growth Of Our Economy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Overlooked Key Sectors Retarding The Growth Of Our Economy (449 Views)

PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy / Presidency Highlights Achievements In Key Sectors / Anambra State Partners U.S. On Key Sectors Towards Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Overlooked Key Sectors Retarding The Growth Of Our Economy by NjarTakon: 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
Nigeria, the giant of Africa, a place with over 160million people, positioned at the best location in Africa. A country with the best of weather conditions, favorable for export crops, minerals and lots of resources.

A republic aged about 53years, yet still UNDERDEVELOPED!!!

Yes the transformation is on going, but it's taking forever.

I carried out a survey on some Nigerian youths to find out "What Key Sectors Our Government Should Focus On."

And the results are as follows:

Power (Electricity) - 87%

Industrialization - 72%

Infrastructures - 78%

Education - 60%

Do you all agree? As for me, I agreed 100%.

Buhari should focus on other sectors, and not just his corruption cause.

POWER (Electricity):

Nigeria got its independent in 1960, over 55years ago. From then till today there have never been a time where we have had electricity for 24hours.

Yes, it's that bad. Most times we stay for months without power.

Power is the backbone of any society. It's a basic need of man and his-self development. It's also the major need of any country for it's development, industrialization and investment.

How are we going to grow as a nation when we lack the major need for our development?

READ MORE HERE: http://thereal9ja..com.ng/2016/02/overlooked-key-sectors-retarding-growth.html

Re: Overlooked Key Sectors Retarding The Growth Of Our Economy by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
The government of broom carriers promised us magic, we are patiently waiting.

1 Like

Re: Overlooked Key Sectors Retarding The Growth Of Our Economy by NjarTakon: 10:20pm On May 11, 2016
let the change be visualize soon.

(1) (Reply)

Police Service Commission To Sanction Officers Culpable In Eses Abduction / Saraki Pays Tribute To Osinbajo At 59‎ / APC Prosecuted Case Against Me Based On Lies-Dankwambo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.