Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo - Nnamdi Kanu (839 Views)

I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries / I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo – Nnamdi Kanu / I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo - Nnamdi Kanu by dotcomnamename: 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2016
“I will rather die in jail than for Ohaneze Ndigbo claim the glory of my release. ”

By Chimaobi Nwaiwu Nwaiwu – The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB has warned those who are claiming to be representing them, including the members of Ohaneze Ndigbo and its youth wing Ohaneze Youths Wing, in negotiating for the release of its leader and Director of Radio Biafra, Mr. Nnamdi Kanu to stop such move, that nobody speaks or represent them, unless such person or persons are designated officers of IPOB worldwide.

Nnamdi kanu The group also said that its leader Mr. Kanu has said that he will rather die in jail that the Ohaneze Ndigbo to claim the glory of his release, saying he has no business with the Igbo Socio cultural Organization.“I will rather die in jail than for Ohaneze Ndigbo claim the glory of my release. ” he said IPOB in a statement signed by its United kingdom spokesmen, Dr Clifford Iroanya and Emma Mmezu, a lawyer said “we are in court and our wish is to expose the fraudulent charge of treasonable felony before the whole world. At the end of this case the corrupt and compromised segment of the Nigerian judiciary will be publicly disgraced. “Our march to freedom is unstoppable; this is something Buhari ought to know.

We have come to die for Biafra if that is what it will take to be free. Our resolve should not be underestimated. As our leader will always say, “Nigeria will kill us, we will kill them but in the end we will win” IPOB reaction follows an alarm raised from Enugu yesterday by some of their members that some people suspected to be Ohaneze Ndigbo and their youth wing Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Wing were impersonating their leaders in Enugu, claiming to be representing them in meeting with some American Officials who were in Nigeria to have a meeting with IPOB on the release of their leader and what they want be done to them for peace to reign, which they said needs their designated officers presence and contribution, but they were not informed, but the people went ahead to speak for IPOB when they do not have the powers and authorization of the group to speak for them.

Some people alleged to be members of the Ohaneze Ndigbo and Ohaneze Youth wing were said to had met with some Americans, at Nike Lake Resort Hotel between 6pm and 7pm Saturday evening.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/i-will-rather-die-in-jail-than-for-ohaneze-ndigbo/

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo - Nnamdi Kanu by vayne(m): 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
True son of the soil cool

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo - Nnamdi Kanu by thesicilian: 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
Hmmm. Dream of a sovereign nation not yet achieved and there's already discrimination among a people who speak ONE language. Now I give kudos to Nigeria for having survived thus far, despite her multicultural background.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo - Nnamdi Kanu by Obascoetubi: 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2016
die & go to hell, for disobeying laws

3 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo - Nnamdi Kanu by Armaggedon: 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
Some will cry after reading this
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo - Nnamdi Kanu by mazzi: 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
That's. The spirit bro!
Sham on ohanaeze and bubu
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo - Nnamdi Kanu by wecan: 8:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
Ohanaeze Ndi oshi, Who do u people represent? Who knows u people in Igbo land? What have u people achieved for the Igbos since u guyz started claiming ohanaeze Ndi Igbo?

U Ohaneze Ndi Igbo should go to hellll
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo - Nnamdi Kanu by Tpave(m): 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
But we igbos need to come together as one. There is too much division amongst us.
If Biafra is achieved eventually, there will still be leadership problem.
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo - Nnamdi Kanu by Aufbauh(m): 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
"Political struggle is more dangerous than war, for in war you are only killed once" - Winston Churchill
Nnamdi Kanu is a learner, did he thinks he will be kill just in a Fiat? No! Gradually and slowly he will learn the act of pain and shame without death.
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo - Nnamdi Kanu by Mynd44: 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2016

(1)

Pictures: PDP Youths At A US Embassy Seminar :investing In The Next Generation / Nigeria: The Economic Upside By Kemi Adeosun (finance Minister) / Amaechi Spits Fire Over Saturday’s Rivers Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.