Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. (4415 Views)

Kaduna, Chinese Firm Sign Pact For New Kaduna Refinery / Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Fulani Herdsmen Sign Pact To End Violence / Nigeria Seals N4.5trn Trade Pact With UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by Aringarosa(m): 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
This woman exhibits clear lack of self confidence. Remember her looks during press conference madam Lagard of IMF addressed in Abuja. She looks unsure of herself. Our economy is in trouble.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by Know2020: 10:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
Kai this woman is very very unattractive. What did she do again?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by Topestbilly(m): 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
grin

Adeosun: Y dis people write dis part in Arabic?

Baba: scanning d documents from behind with badoo look cool

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by madenigga(m): 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
See as the Daura President just stand like fool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by lumydee44: 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
OP we don't need her look, all we need is her brain and she's beautiful. Abeg park for one side and stop hoping this country fails. Too many pessimists. Nigeria belongs to all of us and not a political party

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by knightsTempler: 10:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
Bwahahahaha... My belle oh! My head oh! #pictureof2016. Someone creative need to caption this picture.
Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by Pavarottii(m): 10:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
Oya sign the sale of 40% of Nigeria to Saudi Arabia.

Dullard President Buhari.

9 Likes

Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by Aristotle96(m): 10:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
Baba fit wire her slap o if she mumu... With that kind look grin

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by Sunofgod(m): 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
See her mumu face . . .u no sabi 'arabic' yet u dey sign!

You don enter!

9 Likes

Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by lumydee44: 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
knightsTempler:
Bwahahahaha... My belle oh! My head oh! #pictureof2016. Someone creative need to caption this picture.

"When your dad follows you to Open day/PTA meeting"

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
Buhary is absent minded, he's thinking about Kunu..

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by djPyper: 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
oh my, I just noticed she bears a striking resemblance to rotimi amaechi..that aside I really wish she succeeds as finance minister, she deserves our support and encouragement

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by Kyase(m): 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
madenigga:
You wished you dad is as fool as he

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by Kyase(m): 11:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Buhary is absent minded, he's thinking about Kunu..
When will your people become President so that they can think about abacha(African salat) when they travel out?

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by amaechi1: 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2016
madenigga:

You should be ashamed that a "fool" is your President. I wish you have 1/100 of his exposure you would not be ranting here.

Have you been to Qatar before?

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
Kyase:

When will your people become President so that they can think about abacha(African salt) when they travel out?
u have just confirmed my assertion that Buhary was thinking about Kunu tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by olamonsor2: 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
see as buhari de look.. I simply like this man. I guess Adeosun de waste baba time from that pic sha.
Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by Kyase(m): 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
u have just confirmed my assertion that Buhary is thinking about Kunu tongue tongue tongue
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by CACAWA(m): 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
Lol
Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
Kyase:

Nonsense
E pain am weh-weh grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by Kyase(m): 11:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
E pain am weh-weh grin grin grin
Lol, you no well
Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by Kyase(m): 11:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
Know2020:
Kai this woman is very very unattractive. What did she do again?
Unattractive how?
My crush ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by Know2020: 11:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
Kyase:

Unattractive how?
My crush ooooo.

you must be yoruba as what is unattractive to the rest of the world is attractive to you people.

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by Kyase(m): 11:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
Know2020:

you must be yoruba as what is unattractive to the rest of the world is attractive to you people.
Tiv.
And she is attractive to me

1 Like

Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by HalfTruth: 11:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
Know2020:

She looks 100x better than the fat hippo who helped crippled the economy. Igbos have a tendency of finding hairy ugly girls attractive.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by Owoloku1: 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
madenigga:
Really sad you'll insult the person representing you worldwide without remorse and then expect to be treated with respect when you travel out
Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by madenigga(m): 11:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
So Nairaland has sensored d word du11ard, to President.
So even Nairaland knows our president is a du11ard grin, certificateless kunu sipping gworo chewing fulani terrorist.

9 Likes

Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by madenigga(m): 11:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
Owoloku1:

Really sad you'll insult the person representing you worldwide without remorse and then expect to be treated with respect when you travel out
I learnt from Apc, we re just carrying on the legacy of the curses Gej enjoyed, we want to give daura his own share.

9 Likes

Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by madenigga(m): 11:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
Kyase:

You wished you dad is as fool as he
U mean because u dont hv 1,or because he is busy selling suya in one village in kogi u think Everyone is like u

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by YourMrBoo: 11:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
Kemi: I think some kind of odour is oozing out from this book.

Buhari: kai mana, vis black winch should stof disgracing me. She no see say I get body odour.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3447251_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by AntiMahdi: 11:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
She farted and it was as loud as it was smelly

That's why Buhari is looking very unamused

1 Like

Re: Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. by madenigga(m): 11:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
amaechi1:

You should be ashamed that a "fool" is your President. I wish you have 1/100 of his exposure you would not be ranting here.

Have you been to Qatar before?
Ab0ki shine my shoe

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scores Of Chibok Girls Seen In New Boko Haram Video Released Today (photos) / Atiku And Okonjo Iweala For 2019 Presidential Election / See Pictures Of 2nd Niger Bridge In Progress (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.