Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,283 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Jesus Said - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Said (11958 Views)

. / Jesus Said Do Not Call Anyone Father(daddy) / What Jesus Said About Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Said by kolaoloye(m): 10:14am On Jul 14, 2009
You are welcome on board. grin
Please kindly take your time to go through these testaments meticulously
before asking any Question that has to do with what JESUS SAID.
These give you the clear picture of everything.
Thank You, God bless you as you do in Jesus name.

In the book of Matthew

1. Matthew 3:15
      And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness.
      Then he suffered him.
      Matthew 3:14-16 (in Context)

2. Matthew 4:7
      Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.
      Matthew 4:6-8 (in Context) Matthew 4 (Whole Chapter)

3. Matthew 8:10
      When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you,
       I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.
      Matthew 8:9-11 (in Context)

4. Matthew 8:13
      And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee.
      And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour.
      Matthew 8:12-14 (in Context)

5. Matthew 8:22
      But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.
      Matthew 8:21-23 (in Context)

6. Matthew 9:2
      And, behold, they brought to him a man sick of the palsy, lying on a bed: and Jesus seeing their faith said
      unto the sick of the palsy; Son, be of good cheer; thy sins be forgiven thee.
      Matthew 9:1-3 (in Context)

7. Matthew 9:4
      And Jesus knowing their thoughts said, Wherefore think ye evil in your hearts?
      Matthew 9:3-5 (in Context)

8. Matthew 9:12
      But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician,
      but they that are sick.
      Matthew 9:11-13 (in Context)

9. Matthew 9:15
      And Jesus said unto them, Can the children of the bridechamber mourn, as long as the bridegroom is with them?
       but the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken from them, and then shall they fast.
      Matthew 9:14-16 (in Context) Matthew 9 (Whole Chapter)

10. Matthew 9:22
      But Jesus turned him about, and when he saw her, he said, Daughter, be of good comfort; thy faith
      hath made thee whole. And the woman was made whole from that hour.
      Matthew 9:21-23 (in Context)

11. Matthew 9:28
      And when he was come into the house, the blind men came to him: and Jesus saith unto them,
      Believe ye that I am able to do this? They said unto him, Yea, Lord.
      Matthew 9:27-29 (in Context)

12. Matthew 11:4
      Jesus answered and said unto them, Go and shew John again those things which ye do hear and see:
      Matthew 11:3-5 (in Context)

13. Matthew 11:25
      At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou
      hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.
      Matthew 11:24-26 (in Context)

14. Matthew 12:25
      And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation;
      and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:
      Matthew 12:24-26 (in Context)

15. Matthew 13:57
      And they were offended in him. But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour,
      save in his own country,  and in his own house.
      Matthew 13:56-58 (in Context) Matthew 13 (Whole Chapter)

16. Matthew 14:16
      But Jesus said unto them, They need not depart; give ye them to eat.
      Matthew 14:15-17 (in Context)

17. Matthew 14:29
      And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.
      Matthew 14:28-30 (in Context)

18. Matthew 14:31
      And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith,
     wherefore didst thou doubt?
      Matthew 14:30-32 (in Context)

19. Matthew 15:16
      And Jesus said, Are ye also yet without understanding?
      Matthew 15:15-17 (in Context)

20. Matthew 15:28
      Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt.
      And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.
      Matthew 15:27-29 (in Context)

21. Matthew 15:32
      Then Jesus called his disciples unto him, and said, I have compassion on the multitude, because they
       continue with me  now three days, and have nothing to eat: and I will not send them away fasting,
       lest they faint in the way.
      Matthew 15:31-33 (in Context)

22. Matthew 15:34
      And Jesus saith unto them, How many loaves have ye? And they said, Seven, and a few little fishes.
      Matthew 15:33-35 (in Context) Matthew 15 (Whole Chapter)

23. Matthew 16:6
      Then Jesus said unto them, Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.
      Matthew 16:5-7 (in Context)

24. Matthew 16:8
      Which when Jesus perceived, he said unto them, O ye of little faith, why reason ye among yourselves,
      because ye have brought no bread?
      Matthew 16:7-9 (in Context)

25. Matthew 16:17
      And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not
     revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
      Matthew 16:16-18 (in Context)
Re: Jesus Said by kolaoloye(m): 10:20am On Jul 14, 2009
26. Matthew 16:24
Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself,
and take up his cross, and follow me.
Matthew 16:23-25 (in Context)

27. Matthew 17:4
Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt,
let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.
Matthew 17:3-5 (in Context)

28. Matthew 17:7
And Jesus came and touched them, and said, Arise, and be not afraid.
Matthew 17:6-8 (in Context)

29. Matthew 17:11
And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
Matthew 17:10-12 (in Context) Matthew 17 (Whole Chapter)

30. Matthew 17:17
Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you?
how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me.
Matthew 17:16-18 (in Context)

31. Matthew 17:19
Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out?
Matthew 17:18-20 (in Context) Matthew 17 (Whole Chapter)

32. Matthew 17:20
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith
as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place;
and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
Matthew 17:19-21 (in Context)

33. Matthew 17:22
And while they abode in Galilee, Jesus said unto them, The Son of man shall be betrayed into the hands of men:
Matthew 17:21-23 (in Context)

34. Matthew 19:14
But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 19:13-15 (in Context) Matthew 19 (Whole Chapter)

35. Matthew 19:18
He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery,
Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,
Matthew 19:17-19 (in Context)

36. Matthew 19:21
Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor,
and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.
Matthew 19:20-22 (in Context)

37. Matthew 19:23
Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 19:22-24 (in Context)

38. Matthew 19:26
But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.
Matthew 19:25-27 (in Context) Matthew 19 (Whole Chapter)

39. Matthew 19:28
And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration
when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging
the twelve tribes of Israel.
Matthew 19:27-29 (in Context)

40. Matthew 20:17
And Jesus going up to Jerusalem took the twelve disciples apart in the way, and said unto them,
Matthew 20:16-18 (in Context) Matthew 20 (Whole Chapter)

41. Matthew 20:22
But Jesus answered and said, Ye know not what ye ask. Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of,
and to be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? They say unto him, We are able.
Matthew 20:21-23 (in Context)

42. Matthew 20:25
But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them,
and they that are great exercise authority upon them.
Matthew 20:24-26 (in Context) Matthew 20 (Whole Chapter)

43. Matthew 20:32
And Jesus stood still, and called them, and said, What will ye that I shall do unto you?
Matthew 20:31-33 (in Context)

44. Matthew 21:11
And the multitude said, This is Jesus the prophet of Nazareth of Galilee.
Matthew 21:10-12 (in Context)

45. Matthew 21:16
And said unto him, Hearest thou what these say? And Jesus saith unto them, Yea; have ye never read, Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings thou hast perfected praise?
Matthew 21:15-17 (in Context)

46. Matthew 21:21
Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and
be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.
Matthew 21:20-22 (in Context)

47. Matthew 21:24
And Jesus answered and said unto them, I also will ask you one thing, which if ye tell me, I in like wise will
tell you by what authority I do these things.
Matthew 21:23-25 (in Context) Matthew 21 (Whole Chapter)

48. Matthew 21:27
And they answered Jesus, and said, We cannot tell. And he said unto them, Neither tell I you by
what authority I do these things.
Matthew 21:26-28 (in Context)

49. Matthew 22:1
And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said,
Matthew 22:1-3 (in Context)

50. Matthew 22:18
But Jesus perceived their wickedness, and said, Why tempt ye me, ye hypocrites?
Matthew 22:17-19 (in Context)
Re: Jesus Said by Abuzola(m): 10:21am On Jul 14, 2009
Done ! So what are you driving at ?
Re: Jesus Said by kolaoloye(m): 10:25am On Jul 14, 2009
51. Matthew 22:29
     Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.
     Matthew 22:28-30 (in Context)

52. Matthew 22:37
     Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
     Matthew 22:36-38 (in Context)

53. Matthew 24:2
     And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here
   one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
     Matthew 24:1-3 (in Context)

54. Matthew 24:4
     And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
     Matthew 24:3-5 (in Context)

55. Matthew 26:1
     And it came to pass, when Jesus had finished all these sayings, he said unto his disciples,
     Matthew 26:1-3 (in Context)

56. Matthew 26:10
     When Jesus understood it, he said unto them, Why trouble ye the woman? for she hath wrought a good work upon me.
     Matthew 26:9-11

57. Matthew 26:26
     And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples,
    and said, Take, eat; this is my body.
     Matthew 26:25-27 (in Context) Matthew 26 (Whole Chapter)

58. Matthew 26:34
     Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, That this night, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.
     Matthew 26:33-35 (in Context) Matthew 26 (Whole Chapter)

59. Matthew 26:49
     And forthwith he came to Jesus, and said, Hail, master; and kissed him.
     Matthew 26:48-50 (in Context) Matthew 26 (Whole Chapter)

60. Matthew 26:50
     And Jesus said unto him, Friend, wherefore art thou come? Then came they, and laid hands on Jesus and took him.
     Matthew 26:49-51 (in Context) Matthew 26 (Whole Chapter)

61. Matthew 26:52
     Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall
      perish with the sword.
     Matthew 26:51-53 (in Context) Matthew 26 (Whole Chapter)

62. Matthew 26:55
     In that same hour said Jesus to the multitudes, Are ye come out as against a thief with swords and
    staves for to take me? I sat daily with you teaching in the temple, and ye laid no hold on me.
     Matthew 26:54-56 (in Context) Matthew 26 (Whole Chapter)

63. Matthew 26:63
     But Jesus held his peace, And the high priest answered and said unto him, I adjure thee by the living God,
    that thou tell us whether thou be the Christ, the Son of God.
     Matthew 26:62-64 (in Context)

64. Matthew 26:64
     Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man
   sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
     Matthew 26:63-65 (in Context) Matthew 26 (Whole Chapter)

65. Matthew 26:71
     And when he was gone out into the porch, another maid saw him, and said unto them that were there,
    This fellow was also with Jesus of Nazareth.
     Matthew 26:70-72 (in Context)

66. Matthew 26:75
     And Peter remembered the word of Jesus, which said unto him, Before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.
    And he went out, and wept bitterly.
     Matthew 26:74-75 (in Context)

67. Matthew 27:11
     And Jesus stood before the governor: and the governor asked him, saying, Art thou the King of the Jews?
    And Jesus said unto him, Thou sayest.
     Matthew 27:10-12 (in Context)

68. Matthew 27:17
     Therefore when they were gathered together, Pilate said unto them, Whom will ye that I release unto you?
     Barabbas, or Jesus which is called Christ?
     Matthew 27:16-18 (in Context)

69. Matthew 28:5
     And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.
     Matthew 28:4-6 (in Context)

70. Matthew 28:10
     Then said Jesus unto them, Be not afraid: go tell my brethren that they go into Galilee, and there shall they see me.
     Matthew 28:9-11 (in Context)
Re: Jesus Said by kolaoloye(m): 10:30am On Jul 14, 2009
IN The Book Of Mark

# Mark 1:17
And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.
Mark 1:16-18 (in Context) Mark 1 (Whole Chapter)

# Mark 2:5
When Jesus saw their faith, he said unto the sick of the palsy, Son, thy sins be forgiven thee.
Mark 2:4-6 (in Context)

# Mark 2:8
And immediately when Jesus perceived in his spirit that they so reasoned within themselves, he said unto them, Why reason ye these things in your hearts?
Mark 2:7-9 (in Context)

# Mark 2:19
And Jesus said unto them, Can the children of the bridechamber fast, while the bridegroom is with them? as long as they have the bridegroom with them, they cannot fast.
Mark 2:18-20 (in Context)

# Mark 5:7
And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.
Mark 5:6-8 (in Context)
Re: Jesus Said by kolaoloye(m): 10:40am On Jul 14, 2009
76. Mark 5:30
And Jesus, immediately knowing in himself that virtue had gone out of him, turned him about in the press,
and said, Who touched my clothes?
Mark 5:29-31 (in Context)

77. Mark 6:4
But Jesus, said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin,
and in his own house.
Mark 6:3-5 (in Context)

78. Mark 7:27
But Jesus said unto her, Let the children first be filled: for it is not meet to take the children's bread,
and to cast it unto the dogs.
Mark 7:26-28 (in Context)

79. Mark 9:5
And Peter answered and said to Jesus, Master, it is good for us to be here: and let us make three tabernacles;
one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.
Mark 9:4-6 (in Context)

80. Mark 9:23
Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
Mark 9:22-24 (in Context)

81. Mark 9:39
But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name,
that can lightly speak evil of me.
Mark 9:38-40 (in Context) Mark 9 (Whole Chapter)

82. Mark 10:5
And Jesus answered and said unto them, For the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept.
Mark 10:4-6 (in Context)

83. Mark 10:14
But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me,
and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.
Mark 10:13-15 (in Context)

84. Mark 10:18
And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.
Mark 10:17-19 (in Context)

85. Mark 10:21
Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way,
sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come,
take up the cross, and follow me.
Mark 10:20-22 (in Context)

86. Mark 10:29
And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren,
or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,
Mark 10:28-30 (in Context) Mark 10 (Whole Chapter)

87. Mark 10:38
But Jesus said unto them, Ye know not what ye ask: can ye drink of the cup that I drink of? and be baptized
with the baptism that I am baptized with?
Mark 10:37-39 (in Context)

88. Mark 10:39
And they said unto him, We can. And Jesus said unto them, Ye shall indeed drink of the cup that I drink of;
and with the baptism that I am baptized withal shall ye be baptized:
Mark 10:38-40 (in Context)

89. Mark 10:51
And Jesus answered and said unto him, What wilt thou that I should do unto thee? The blind man said unto him,
Lord, that I might receive my sight.
Mark 10:50-52 (in Context)

90. Mark 10:52
And Jesus said unto him, Go thy way; thy faith hath made thee whole. And immediately he received his sight,
and followed Jesus in the way.
Mark 10:51-52 (in Context)

91. Mark 11:6
And they said unto them even as Jesus had commanded: and they let them go.
Mark 11:5-7 (in Context)

92. Mark 11:14
And Jesus answered and said unto it, No man eat fruit of thee hereafter for ever. And his disciples heard it.
Mark 11:13-15 (in Context) Mark 11 (Whole Chapter)

93. Mark 11:29
And Jesus answered and said unto them, I will also ask of you one question, and answer me, and I will tell you
by what authority I do these things.
Mark 11:28-30 (in Context)

94. Mark 11:33
And they answered and said unto Jesus, We cannot tell. And Jesus answering saith unto them, Neither do I tell
you by what authority I do these things.
Mark 11:32-33 (in Context) Mark 11 (Whole Chapter)

95. Mark 12:17
And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things
that are God's. And they marvelled at him.
Mark 12:16-18 (in Context)

96. Mark 12:24
And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures,
neither the power of God?
Mark 12:23-25 (in Context) Mark 12 (Whole Chapter)

97. Mark 12:34
And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God.
And no man after that durst ask him any question.
Mark 12:33-35 (in Context)

98. Mark 12:35
And Jesus answered and said, while he taught in the temple, How say the scribes that Christ is the son of David?
Mark 12:34-36 (in Context)

99. Mark 13:2
And Jesus answering said unto him, Seest thou these great buildings? there shall not be left one stone upon
another, that shall not be thrown down.
Mark 13:1-3 (in Context)

100. Mark 14:6
And Jesus said, Let her alone; why trouble ye her? she hath wrought a good work on me.
Mark 14:5-7 (in Context)
Re: Jesus Said by kolaoloye(m): 10:48am On Jul 14, 2009
101. Mark 14:18
      And as they sat and did eat, Jesus said, Verily I say unto you, One of you which eateth with me shall betray me.
      Mark 14:17-19 (in Context)

102. Mark 14:22
      And as they did eat, Jesus took bread, and blessed, and brake it, and gave to them, and said, Take, eat: this is my body.
      Mark 14:21-23 (in Context)

103. Mark 14:48
      And Jesus answered and said unto them, Are ye come out, as against a thief, with swords and with staves to take me?
      Mark 14:47-49 (in Context)

104. Mark 14:62
      And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming
      in the clouds of heaven.
      Mark 14:61-63 (in Context)

105. Mark 14:67
      And when she saw Peter warming himself, she looked upon him, and said, And thou also wast with Jesus of Nazareth.
      Mark 14:66-68 (in Context)

106. Mark 14:72
      And the second time the cock crew. And Peter called to mind the word that Jesus said unto him, Before the
      cock crow  twice, thou shalt deny me thrice. And when he thought thereon, he wept.
      Mark 14:71-72 (in Context)
Re: Jesus Said by kolaoloye(m): 10:56am On Jul 14, 2009
In the book of LUKE

107. Luke 4:8
And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship
the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
Luke 4:7-9 (in Context) Luke 4 (Whole Chapter)

108. Luke 4:12
And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.
Luke 4:11-13 (in Context)

109. Luke 5:10
And so was also James, and John, the sons of Zebedee, which were partners with Simon. And Jesus said
unto Simon, Fear not; from henceforth thou shalt catch men.
Luke 5:9-11 (in Context)

110. Luke 5:22
But when Jesus perceived their thoughts, he answering said unto them, What reason ye in your hearts?
Luke 5:21-23 (in Context)

111. Luke 5:31
And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick.
Luke 5:30-32 (in Context)

112. Luke 6:3
And Jesus answering them said, Have ye not read so much as this, what David did, when himself was an hungred, and they which were with him;
Luke 6:2-4 (in Context)

113. Luke 6:9
Then said Jesus unto them, I will ask you one thing; Is it lawful on the sabbath days to do good, or to do evil?
to save life, or to destroy it?
Luke 6:8-10 (in Context)

114. Luke 7:9
When Jesus heard these things, he marvelled at him, and turned him about, and said unto the people
that followed him, I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.
Luke 7:8-10 (in Context)

115. Luke 7:22
Then Jesus answering said unto them, Go your way, and tell John what things ye have seen and heard; how that the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, to the poor the gospel is preached.
Luke 7:21-23 (in Context)

116. Luke 7:40
And Jesus answering said unto him, Simon, I have somewhat to say unto thee. And he saith, Master, say on.
Luke 7:39-41 (in Context)

117. Luke 8:28
When he saw Jesus, he cried out, and fell down before him, and with a loud voice said, What have I to do
with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God most high? I beseech thee, torment me not.
Luke 8:27-29 (in Context)

118. Luke 8:30
And Jesus asked him, saying, What is thy name? And he said, Legion: because many devils were entered into him.
Luke 8:29-31 (in Context)

119. Luke 8:45
And Jesus said, Who touched me? When all denied, Peter and they that were with him said, Master,
the multitude throng thee and press thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me?
Luke 8:44-46 (in Context)

120. Luke 8:46
And Jesus said, Somebody hath touched me: for I perceive that virtue is gone out of me.
Luke 8:45-47 (in Context)

121. Luke 9:33
And it came to pass, as they departed from him, Peter said unto Jesus, Master, it is good for us to be here:
and let us make three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias: not knowing what he said.
Luke 9:32-34 (in Context)

122. Luke 9:41
And Jesus answering said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you, and suffer you?
Bring thy son hither.
Luke 9:40-42 (in Context)

123. Luke 9:43
And they were all amazed at the mighty power of God. But while they wondered every one at all things
which Jesus did, he said unto his disciples,
Luke 9:42-44 (in Context)

124. Luke 9:50
And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.
Luke 9:49-51 (in Context)

125. Luke 9:58
And Jesus said unto him, Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not
where to lay his head.
Luke 9:57-59 (in Context)
Re: Jesus Said by kolaoloye(m): 11:02am On Jul 14, 2009
126. Luke 9:60
Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.
Luke 9:59-61 (in Context)

127. Luke 9:62
And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.
Luke 9:61-62 (in Context)

128. Luke 10:21
In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou
hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father;
for so it seemed good in thy sight.
Luke 10:20-22 (in Context)

129. Luke 10:29
But he, willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, And who is my neighbour?
Luke 10:28-30 (in Context)

130. Luke 10:30
And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves,
which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.
Luke 10:29-31 (in Context)

131. Luke 10:37
And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.
Luke 10:36-38 (in Context)

132. Luke 10:41
And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:
Luke 10:40-42 (in Context)

133. Luke 13:2
And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans,
because they suffered such things?
Luke 13:1-3 (in Context)

134. Luke 13:12
And when Jesus saw her, he called her to him, and said unto her, Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity.
Luke 13:11-13 (in Context)

135. Luke 13:14
And the ruler of the synagogue answered with indignation, because that Jesus had healed on the
sabbath day, and said unto the people, There are six days in which men ought to work: in them
therefore come and be healed, and not on the sabbath day.
Luke 13:13-15 (in Context)

136. Luke 17:13
And they lifted up their voices, and said, Jesus, Master, have mercy on us.
Luke 17:12-14 (in Context)

137. Luke 17:17
And Jesus answering said, Were there not ten cleansed? but where are the nine?
Luke 17:16-18 (in Context)

138. Luke 18:16
But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not:
for of such is the kingdom of God.
Luke 18:15-17 (in Context)

139. Luke 18:19
And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.
Luke 18:18-20 (in Context)

140. Luke 18:22
Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast,
and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.
Luke 18:21-23 (in Context)

141. Luke 18:24
And when Jesus saw that he was very sorrowful, he said, How hardly shall they that have riches enter into
the kingdom of God!
Luke 18:23-25 (in Context)

142. Luke 18:42
And Jesus said unto him, Receive thy sight: thy faith hath saved thee.
Luke 18:41-43 (in Context)

143. Luke 19:5
And when Jesus came to the place, he looked up, and saw him, and said unto him, Zacchaeus, make haste,
and come down; for to day I must abide at thy house.
Luke 19:4-6 (in Context)

144. Luke 19:9
And Jesus said unto him, This day is salvation come to this house, forsomuch as he also is a son of Abraham.
Luke 19:8-10 (in Context)

145. Luke 20:8
And Jesus said unto them, Neither tell I you by what authority I do these things.
Luke 20:7-9 (in Context)

146. Luke 20:34
And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage:
Luke 20:33-35 (in Context)

147. Luke 22:48
But Jesus said unto him, Judas, betrayest thou the Son of man with a kiss?
Luke 22:47-49 (in Context)

148. Luke 22:51
And Jesus answered and said, Suffer ye thus far. And he touched his ear, and healed him.
Luke 22:50-52 (in Context)

149. Luke 22:52
Then Jesus said unto the chief priests, and captains of the temple, and the elders, which were come to him,
Be ye come out, as against a thief, with swords and staves?
Luke 22:51-53 (in Context)

150. Luke 23:28
But Jesus turning unto them said, Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for me, but weep for yourselves,
and for your children.
Luke 23:27-29 (in Context)
Re: Jesus Said by Tudor6(f): 11:04am On Jul 14, 2009
What the hell is all these nonsense
Re: Jesus Said by kolaoloye(m): 11:06am On Jul 14, 2009
151. Luke 23:34
     Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.
     Luke 23:33-35 (in Context)

152. Luke 23:42
     And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.
     Luke 23:41-43 (in Context)

153. Luke 23:43
     And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.
     Luke 23:42-44 (in Context)

154. Luke 23:46
     And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having
    said thus, he gave up the ghost.
     Luke 23:45-47 (in Context)

155. Luke 24:19
     And he said unto them, What things? And they said unto him, Concerning Jesus of Nazareth, which was a
    prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people:
     Luke 24:18-20 (in Context)
Re: Jesus Said by kolaoloye(m): 11:09am On Jul 14, 2009
Tudór:

What the hell is all these nonsense
Good morning my dear.This is about the truth you need to know.
Mathew to revelation testament,it will give you more understanding of JESUS.
BRB
Re: Jesus Said by kolaoloye(m): 11:14am On Jul 14, 2009
In The Book Of JOHN

156. John 1:38
Then Jesus turned, and saw them following, and saith unto them, What seek ye? They said unto him, Rabbi,
(which is to say, being interpreted, Master,) where dwellest thou?
John 1:37-39 (in Context)

157. John 1:42
And he brought him to Jesus. And when Jesus beheld him, he said, Thou art Simon the son of Jona: thou
shalt be called Cephas, which is by interpretation, A stone.
John 1:41-43 (in Context)

158. John 1:48
Nathanael saith unto him, Whence knowest thou me? Jesus answered and said unto him, Before that
Philip called thee, when thou wast under the fig tree, I saw thee.
John 1:47-49 (in Context) John 1 (Whole Chapter)

159. John 1:50
Jesus answered and said unto him, Because I said unto thee, I saw thee under the fig tree, believest thou?
thou shalt see greater things than these.
John 1:49-51 (in Context)

160. John 2:19
Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
John 2:18-20 (in Context)

161. John 2:22
When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them;
and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.
John 2:21-23 (in Context)

162. John 3:2
The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God:
for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
John 3:1-3 (in Context)

163. John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again,
he cannot see the kingdom of God.
John 3:2-4 (in Context)

164. John 3:10
Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?
John 3:9-11 (in Context) John 3 (Whole Chapter)

165. John 4:10
Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee,
Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.
John 4:9-11 (in Context)

166. John 4:13
Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:
John 4:12-14 (in Context)

167. John 4:17
The woman answered and said, I have no husband. Jesus said unto her, Thou hast well said, I have no husband:
John 4:16-18 (in Context)

168. John 4:48
Then said Jesus unto him, Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will not believe.
John 4:47-49 (in Context)

169. John 4:53
So the father knew that it was at the same hour, in the which Jesus said unto him, Thy son liveth:
and himself believed, and his whole house.
John 4:52-54 (in Context)

170. John 5:14
Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more,
lest a worse thing come unto thee.
John 5:13-15 (in Context)

171. John 5:19
Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself,
but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.
John 5:18-20 (in Context)

172. John 6:10
And Jesus said, Make the men sit down. Now there was much grass in the place. So the men sat down,
in number about five thousand.
John 6:9-11 (in Context)

173. John 6:14
Then those men, when they had seen the miracle that Jesus did, said, This is of a truth that prophet
that should come into the world.
John 6:13-15 (in Context)

174. John 6:26
Jesus answered them and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Ye seek me, not because ye saw the miracles,
but because ye did eat of the loaves, and were filled.
John 6:25-27 (in Context)

175. John 6:29
Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
John 6:28-30 (in Context)
Re: Jesus Said by kolaoloye(m): 11:20am On Jul 14, 2009
176. John 6:32
Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven;
but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.
John 6:31-33 (in Context)

177. John 6:35
And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that
believeth on me shall never thirst.
John 6:34-36 (in Context)

178. John 6:42
And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that
he saith, I came down from heaven?
John 6:41-43 (in Context)

179. John 6:43
Jesus therefore answered and said unto them, Murmur not among yourselves.
John 6:42-44 (in Context)

180. John 6:53
Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man,
and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
John 6:52-54 (in Context)

181. John 6:61
When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you?
John 6:60-62 (in Context)

182. John 6:67
Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?
John 6:66-68 (in Context)

183. John 7:6
Then Jesus said unto them, My time is not yet come: but your time is alway ready.
John 7:5-7 (in Context)

184. John 7:16
Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
John 7:15-17 (in Context)

185. John 7:21
Jesus answered and said unto them, I have done one work, and ye all marvel.
John 7:20-22 (in Context)

186. John 7:33
Then said Jesus unto them, Yet a little while am I with you, and then I go unto him that sent me.
John 7:32-34 (in Context)

187. John 8:6
This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with
his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
John 8:5-7 (in Context)

188. John 8:10
When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are
those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
John 8:9-11 (in Context)

189. John 8:11
She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.
John 8:10-12 (in Context)

190. John 8:14
Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know
whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go.
John 8:13-15 (in Context)

191. John 8:19
Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father:
if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.
John 8:18-20 (in Context)

192. John 8:21
Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins:
whither I go, ye cannot come.
John 8:20-22 (in Context)

193. John 8:25
Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto
you from the beginning.
John 8:24-26 (in Context)

194. John 8:28
Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he,
and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.
John 8:27-29 (in Context)

195. John 8:31
Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
John 8:30-32 (in Context)

196. John 8:39
They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children,
ye would do the works of Abraham.
John 8:38-40 (in Context) J

197. John 8:42
Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God;
neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
John 8:41-43 (in Context)

198. John 8:58
Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
John 8:57-59 (in Context)

199. John 9:11
He answered and said, A man that is called Jesus made clay, and anointed mine eyes, and said unto me,
Go to the pool of Siloam, and wash: and I went and washed, and I received sight.
John 9:10-12 (in Context)

200. John 9:35
Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe
on the Son of God?
John 9:34-36 (in Context)
Re: Jesus Said by kolaoloye(m): 11:25am On Jul 14, 2009
201. John 9:37
And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee.
John 9:36-38 (in Context)

202. John 9:39
And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that
they which see might be made blind.
John 9:38-40 (in Context)

203. John 9:41
Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.
John 9:40-41 (in Context)

204. John 10:7
Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
John 10:6-8 (in Context)

205. John 10:34
Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
John 10:33-35 (in Context)

206. John 11:4
When Jesus heard that, he said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God
might be glorified thereby.
John 11:3-5 (in Context)

207. John 11:14
Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.
John 11:13-15 (in Context)

208. John 11:21
Then said Martha unto Jesus, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died.
John 11:20-22 (in Context)

209. John 11:25
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
John 11:24-26 (in Context)

210. John 11:39
Jesus said, Take ye away the stone. Martha, the sister of him that was dead, saith unto him, Lord,
by this time he stinketh: for he hath been dead four days.
John 11:38-40 (in Context)

211. John 11:40
Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?
John 11:39-41 (in Context)

212. John 11:41
Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said,
Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.
John 11:40-42 (in Context)

213. John 12:7
Then said Jesus, Let her alone: against the day of my burying hath she kept this.
John 12:6-8 (in Context)

214. John 12:30
Jesus answered and said, This voice came not because of me, but for your sakes.
John 12:29-31 (in Context)

215. John 12:35
Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness
come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.
John 12:34-36 (in Context) John 12 (Whole Chapter)
216. John 12:44
Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me.
John 12:43-45 (in Context)

217. John 13:7
Jesus answered and said unto him, What I do thou knowest not now; but thou shalt know hereafter.
John 13:6-8 (in Context)

218. John 13:21
When Jesus had thus said, he was troubled in spirit, and testified, and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you,
that one of you shall betray me.
John 13:20-22 (in Context) John 13 (Whole Chapter)

219. John 13:27
And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.
John 13:26-28 (in Context)

220. John 13:29
For some of them thought, because Judas had the bag, that Jesus had said unto him, Buy those things that
we have need of against the feast; or, that he should give something to the poor.
John 13:28-30 (in Context)

221. John 13:31
Therefore, when he was gone out, Jesus said, Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him.
John 13:30-32 (in Context)

222. John 13:36
Simon Peter said unto him, Lord, whither goest thou? Jesus answered him, Whither I go, thou canst not
follow me now; but thou shalt follow me afterwards.
John 13:35-37 (in Context)

223. John 14:23
Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
John 14:22-24 (in Context)

224. John 16:19
Now Jesus knew that they were desirous to ask him, and said unto them, Do ye enquire among
yourselves of that I said, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me?
John 16:18-20 (in Context)

225. John 17:1
These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son,
that thy Son also may glorify thee:
John 17:1-3 (in Context)
Re: Jesus Said by kolaoloye(m): 11:31am On Jul 14, 2009
BRB
Re: Jesus Said by Tudor6(f): 11:51am On Jul 14, 2009
kola oloye:

Good morning my dear.This is about the truth  you need to know.
Mathew to revelation testament,it will give you more understanding of JESUS.
BRB

No thanks, i prefer reading from the OT where he commanded the isrealites to commit murder, genocide and ethnic cleansing in addition to looting, stealing lands, human sacrifices, slavery, rape and forced marriages. I think that gives me a better understanding of who jesus is.
Re: Jesus Said by muhsin(m): 11:55am On Jul 14, 2009

grin
Re: Jesus Said by GEW: 11:55am On Jul 14, 2009
Tudór:

No thanks, i prefer reading from the OT where he commanded the isrealites to commit murder, genocide and ethnic cleansing in addition to looting, stealing lands, human sacrifices, slavery, rape and forced marriages. I think that gives me a better understanding of who jesus is.
your medication don finish again.  why you no go do likewise.  yeye fowl.
Re: Jesus Said by Tudor6(f): 12:42pm On Jul 14, 2009
GEW:

your medication don finish again.  why you no go do likewise.  yeye fowl.
Idiot are you denying it?
I suggest you go through your old testament. slowpoke!
Re: Jesus Said by kolaoloye(m): 1:25pm On Jul 14, 2009
Do you know the reason for the new testament?
Re: Jesus Said by kolaoloye(m): 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2009
201. John 9:37
And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee.
John 9:36-38 (in Context)

202. John 9:39
And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see;
and that they which see might be made blind.
John 9:38-40 (in Context)

203. John 9:41
Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see;
therefore your sin remaineth.
John 9:40-41 (in Context)

204. John 10:7
Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
John 10:6-8 (in Context)

205. John 10:34
Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
John 10:33-35 (in Context) J

206. John 11:4
When Jesus heard that, he said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God,
that the Son of God might be glorified thereby.
John 11:3-5 (in Context)

207. John 11:14
Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.
John 11:13-15 (in Context) John 11 (Whole Chapter)

208. John 11:21
Then said Martha unto Jesus, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died.
John 11:20-22 (in Context)

209. John 11:25
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
John 11:24-26 (in Context)

210. John 11:39
Jesus said, Take ye away the stone. Martha, the sister of him that was dead, saith unto him, Lord,
by this time he stinketh: for he hath been dead four days.
John 11:38-40 (in Context)

211. John 11:40
Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?
John 11:39-41 (in Context)
212. John 11:41

Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes,
and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.
John 11:40-42 (in Context) John 11 (Whole Chapter)

213. John 12:7
Then said Jesus, Let her alone: against the day of my burying hath she kept this.
John 12:6-8 (in Context)

214. John 12:30
Jesus answered and said, This voice came not because of me, but for your sakes.
John 12:29-31 (in Context)

215. John 12:35
Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light,
lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.
John 12:34-36 (in Context)

216. John 12:44
Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me.
John 12:43-45 (in Context)

217. John 13:7
Jesus answered and said unto him, What I do thou knowest not now; but thou shalt know hereafter.
John 13:6-8 (in Context) John 13 (Whole Chapter)

218. John 13:21
When Jesus had thus said, he was troubled in spirit, and testified, and said, Verily, verily,
I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me.
John 13:20-22 (in Context)

219. John 13:27
And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.
John 13:26-28 (in Context) John 13 (Whole Chapter)

220. John 13:29
For some of them thought, because Judas had the bag, that Jesus had said unto him, Buy those things
that we have need of against the feast; or, that he should give something to the poor.
John 13:28-30 (in Context)

221. John 13:31
Therefore, when he was gone out, Jesus said, Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him.
John 13:30-32 (in Context) John 13 (Whole Chapter)

222. John 13:36
Simon Peter said unto him, Lord, whither goest thou? Jesus answered him, Whither I go, thou canst
not follow me now; but thou shalt follow me afterwards.
John 13:35-37 (in Context)

223. John 14:23
Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
John 14:22-24 (in Context)

224. John 16:19
Now Jesus knew that they were desirous to ask him, and said unto them, Do ye enquire among
yourselves of that I said, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while,
and ye shall see me?
John 16:18-20 (in Context)

225. John 17:1
These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come;
glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
John 17:1-3 (in Context)
Re: Jesus Said by kolaoloye(m): 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2009
226. John 18:4
Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon him, went forth, and said unto them, Whom seek ye?
John 18:3-5 (in Context)

227. John 18:7
Then asked he them again, Whom seek ye? And they said, Jesus of Nazareth.
John 18:6-8 (in Context)

228. John 18:11
Then said Jesus unto Peter, Put up thy sword into the sheath: the cup which my Father hath given me,
shall I not drink it?
John 18:10-12 (in Context)

229. John 18:20
Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple,
whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing.
John 18:19-21 (in Context)

230. John 18:33
Then Pilate entered into the judgment hall again, and called Jesus, and said unto him, Art thou the King of the Jews?
John 18:32-34 (in Context) John 18 (Whole Chapter)

231. John 18:37
Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king.
To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth.
Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.
John 18:36-38 (in Context)

232. John 19:30
When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.
John 19:29-31 (in Context)

233. John 20:14
And when she had thus said, she turned herself back, and saw Jesus standing, and knew not that it was Jesus.
John 20:13-15 (in Context)

234. John 20:21
Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.
John 20:20-22 (in Context)

235. John 20:26
And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the
doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.
John 20:25-27 (in Context)

236. John 21:17
He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said
unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things;
thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.
John 21:16-18 (in Context)

237. John 21:20
Then Peter, turning about, seeth the disciple whom Jesus loved following; which also leaned on his
breast at supper, and said, Lord, which is he that betrayeth thee?
John 21:19-21 (in Context)

238. John 21:23
Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said
not unto him, He shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee?
John 21:22-24 (in Context)
Re: Jesus Said by kolaoloye(m): 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2009
JESUS in the book of ACTS OF APOSTLES

239. Acts 1:11
Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus,
which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
Acts 1:10-12 (in Context)

240. Acts 2:38
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ
for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Acts 2:37-39 (in Context)

241. Acts 3:6
Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of
Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.
Acts 3:5-7 (in Context)

242. Acts 8:37
And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said,
I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
Acts 8:36-38 (in Context)

243. Acts 9:5
And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard
for thee to kick against the pricks.
Acts 9:4-6 (in Context)

244. Acts 9:17
And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said,
Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest,
hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.
Acts 9:16-18 (in Context) Acts 9 (Whole Chapter)

245. Acts 9:34
And Peter said unto him, Aeneas, Jesus Christ maketh thee whole: arise, and make thy bed. And he arose immediately.
Acts 9:33-35 (in Context)

246. Acts 16:18
And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee
in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.
Acts 16:17-19 (in Context)

247. Acts 16:31
And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
Acts 16:30-32 (in Context)

248. Acts 17:18
Then certain philosophers of the Epicureans, and of the Stoicks, encountered him. And some said,
What will this babbler say? other some, He seemeth to be a setter forth of strange gods: because
he preached unto them Jesus, and the resurrection.
Acts 17:17-19 (in Context)

249. Acts 19:4
Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people,
that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.
Acts 19:3-5 (in Context)

250. Acts 19:15
And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?
Acts 19:14-16 (in Context)
Re: Jesus Said by kolaoloye(m): 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2009
251. Acts 20:35
      I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember
      the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.
      Acts 20:34-36 (in Context)

252. Acts 22:8
      And I answered, Who art thou, Lord? And he said unto me, I am Jesus of Nazareth, whom thou persecutest.
      Acts 22:7-9 (in Context)

253. Acts 26:15
      And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest.
      Acts 26:14-16 (in Context)
Re: Jesus Said by Tudor6(f): 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2009
kola oloye:

Do you know the reason for the new testament?
I don't give a f.uck! as long as the old testament is there.
Re: Jesus Said by Abuzola(m): 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2009
You idiolistic atheist should keep off if u have nothing good to say except f*uck, you lack moral
Re: Jesus Said by olabowale(m): 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2009
@Kola Oloye: Should we now assume that whereever the words; even Jesus do appear, Jesus is the speaker or be accreditted the statement, because he  was not the spaker below, or was he in the acts?
244. Acts 9:17
     And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said,
     Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest,
     hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.
     Acts 9:16-18 (in Context) Acts 9 (Whole Chapter)
Now what will will you tell us in Context, about Mark 12 verse 29? Will you change its straight forward read to mean something obscure, just because you are reading it in Context? And you will not say that other people can do the same to mean what is obscure, each of the verses you gleefully listed? What is "in context", anyway, when you can read something so direct in plain england that its meaning screams at you? Why do you have to have a contextual meaning to a straight forward statement like "Kola Oloye is a man", so that you arrive at something completely saying that he may be a male but not yet a man and all sort of distortions of who really Kola Oloye knows of himself?

Until you can get from Jesus or his disciples, and I am not counting Paul in here, then we will read the Biblical verses as is. At least Quran verses have surrounding circumstances, for the individual verse revelation. The ahadith is based from the personality of Muhammad (AS). This is the singular reason you see the ahadith been classified as weak to strong. Do you have anything like that from Jesus and his lifetime followers?
Re: Jesus Said by chibaby5(f): 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2009
Abuzola:

You idiolistic atheist should keep off if u have nothing good to say except f*uck, you lack moral

lol thanks. . . waz jus thinkin same cool
Re: Jesus Said by olabowale(m): 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2009
@Tudor: O de rora. Omo ti won bi ni ile rere ki rin irin oru. Caution yourself on words to speak out there to the public. You may disagree with issues, please bite your tongue.
Re: Jesus Said by kolaoloye(m): 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2009
@olabowale,

Let us look at mark 12 as a whole Mark 12

1 And he began to speak unto them by parables. A certain man planted a vineyard, and set an hedge about it,
and digged a place for the winefat, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country.

2 And at the season he sent to the husbandmen a servant, that he might receive from the husbandmen of the
fruit of the vineyard.

3 And they caught him, and beat him, and sent him away empty.

4 And again he sent unto them another servant; and at him they cast stones, and wounded him in the head,
and sent him away shamefully handled.

5 And again he sent another; and him they killed, and many others; beating some, and killing some.

6 Having yet therefore one son, his wellbeloved, he sent him also last unto them, saying, They will reverence my son.

7 But those husbandmen said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and the inheritance shall be ours.'

8 And they took him, and killed him, and cast him out of the vineyard.

9 What shall therefore the lord of the vineyard do? he will come and destroy the husbandmen, and will give the
vineyard unto others.

10 And have ye not read this scripture; The stone which the builders rejected is become the head of the corner:

11 This was the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

12 And they sought to lay hold on him, but feared the people: for they knew that he had spoken the parable
against them: and they left him, and went their way.

13 And they send unto him certain of the Pharisees and of the Herodians, to catch him in his words.

14 And when they were come, they say unto him, Master, we know that thou art true, and carest for no man:
for thou regardest not the person of men, but teachest the way of God in truth: Is it lawful to give tribute
to Caesar, or not?

15 Shall we give, or shall we not give? But he, knowing their hypocrisy, said unto them, Why tempt ye me?
bring me a penny, that I may see it.

16 And they brought it. And he saith unto them, Whose is this image and superscription? And they said unto him, Caesar's.

17 And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things
that are God's. And they marvelled at him.

18 Then come unto him the Sadducees, which say there is no resurrection; and they asked him, saying,

19 Master, Moses wrote unto us, If a man's brother die, and leave his wife behind him, and leave no children,
that his brother should take his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother.

20 Now there were seven brethren: and the first took a wife, and dying left no seed.

21 And the second took her, and died, neither left he any seed: and the third likewise.

22 And the seven had her, and left no seed: last of all the woman died also.

23 In the resurrection therefore, when they shall rise, whose wife shall she be of them? for the seven had her to wife.

24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures,
neither the power of God?

25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels
which are in heaven.

26 And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake
unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?

27 He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.

28 And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered
them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all?

29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with
all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment
greater than these.

32 And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none
other but he:

33 And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength,
and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.

34 And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God.
And no man after that durst ask him any question.

35 And Jesus answered and said, while he taught in the temple, How say the scribes that Christ is the son of David?

36 For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The LORD said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine
enemies thy footstool.

37David therefore himself calleth him Lord; and whence is he then his son? And the common people heard him gladly.

38 And he said unto them in his doctrine, Beware of the scribes, which love to go in long clothing, and love
salutations in the marketplaces,

39 And the chief seats in the synagogues, and the uppermost rooms at feasts:

40 Which devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayers: these shall receive greater damnation.

41 And Jesus sat over against the treasury, and beheld how the people cast money into the treasury: and many
that were rich cast in much.

42 And there came a certain poor widow, and she threw in two mites, which make a farthing.

43 And he called unto him his disciples, and saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That this poor widow hath
cast more in, than all they which have cast into the treasury:

44 For all they did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, even all her living.

Sir, what are you insinuating?
Re: Jesus Said by olabowale(m): 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2009
@Kola Oloye: What does the "OUR" means? Is Jesus not part of Israel? What about his mother?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Right For Pastors To Confirm The Right Marriage Partner For A Person? / Yoruba Bible For Easyworship / What Pastors Ought To Do With Tithe Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 218
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.