Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Jesus Said - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Said (11968 Views)

. / Jesus Said Do Not Call Anyone Father(daddy) / What Jesus Said About Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Said by Maykelly(f): 10:04am On Sep 09, 2009
@Ogaga4Luv
For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself Galatians 6:3
Re: Jesus Said by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:17am On Sep 09, 2009
I Wouldn’t Trust Your God Even If He Did Exist ,All religion is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry. i will not take path or practice wrong doctrines. . .i refuse to believe what is not straight forward in Reality.

Threatening Children With Hell Is FUN! embarassed ,not in my book Maykelly , i remain on my ground . . .
Re: Jesus Said by Maykelly(f): 10:52am On Sep 09, 2009
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.Revelation 2:29 

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. Revelation 3:6 

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. Revelation 3:13

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. Revelation 3:22
Re: Jesus Said by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 09, 2009
uplawal:

u'il just die for fun and roast in hell without accepting ISLAM

because every channel to God is IDOLATORY,be it thru jesus,mary, whatever, ure only guaranteed heaven by worshipping directly to God,take it or leave it
Re: Jesus Said by Maykelly(f): 10:26am On Sep 10, 2009
[size=18pt]Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me cheesy. John 14:6 [/size]

If Jehovah God is your God then Lord Jesus Matters All times cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jesus Said by Maykelly(f): 10:41am On Sep 10, 2009
[size=16pt]Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 1 Corinthians 6:9 [/size]

[size=16pt]Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry. 1 Corinthians 10:14 [/size] cheesy ( Bible the Pure WORD of Jehovah God) cheesy
Re: Jesus Said by Maykelly(f): 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2009
ACTS 9 4 - 5

And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the[b] Lord said, I am Jesus [/b] whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks
Re: Jesus Said by kolaoloye(m): 4:29am On Sep 12, 2009
uplawal:

u'il just die for fun and roast in hell without accepting ISLAM

I pity you,may the God Almighty open your eyes.
Re: Jesus Said by Nobody: 4:30am On Sep 12, 2009
uplawal:

because every channel to God is IDOLATORY,be it thru jesus,mary, whatever, ure only guaranteed heaven by worshipping directly to God,take it or leave it

the funny thing is "heaven" is NOT ONCE mentioned either in the quran or the hadiths.

Do you even understand your own religion?
Re: Jesus Said by Maykelly(f): 2:20pm On Sep 14, 2009
And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?[/b] ACTS 9 4
Re: Jesus Said by Maykelly(f): 9:58am On Sep 17, 2009
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6
Re: Jesus Said by kolaoloye(m): 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2009
63. Matthew 26:63-64
But Jesus held his peace, And the high priest answered and said unto him, I adjure thee by the living God,
that thou tell us whether thou be the Christ, the Son of God.

64. Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man
sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
Re: Jesus Said by Maykelly(f): 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2009
[size=14pt]When Jesus heard this, he said, “Healthy people don’t need a doctor—sick people do.” Matthew 9:12 [/size]
Re: Jesus Said by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:51am On Sep 22, 2009
[size=13pt]Maykelly the Jesus worshipper. . .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you[/size] embarassed
Re: Jesus Said by kolaoloye(m): 3:03pm On Oct 01, 2009
Matthew 9:2
And, behold, they brought to him a man sick of the palsy, lying on a bed: and Jesus seeing their faith said
unto the sick of the palsy; Son, be of good cheer; thy sins be forgiven thee.

Come to Jesus and you shall be set free
Re: Jesus Said by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2009
very dry thread grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jesus Said by kolaoloye(m): 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2009
@uplawal.
Why have you been running away from a thread that was meant for you and your brothers?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-329620.0.html
You can't defend what you practise embarassed
Re: Jesus Said by grace5: 11:11am On Oct 06, 2009
=============================
And know - that God have the last word - in any situation.
He has everything under control. Also in your life to.
So do not be afraid. Trust him on.
=============================
Re: Jesus Said by kolaoloye(m): 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2009
Matthew 9:22
But Jesus turned him about, and when he saw her, he said, Daughter, be of good comfort; thy faith
hath made thee whole. And the woman was made whole from that hour.

Jesus heals
Re: Jesus Said by grace5: 11:20am On Oct 09, 2009
Romans 8 (with emphasis)
1THEREFORE, [there is] now no
condemnation (no adjudging guilty
of wrong) for those who are in Christ
Jesus, who live [and] walk not after
the dictates of the flesh, but after the
dictates of the Spirit.
Re: Jesus Said by kolaoloye(m): 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2009
Psalm 62:1
For GOD alone my soul waits in silence; from Him comes my salvation.

Salvation is not in Muhammad.
Re: Jesus Said by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2009
and who told you anybody says salvation is from Muhammed before?
Re: Jesus Said by Maykelly(f): 10:57am On Oct 16, 2009
I am the WAY, Truth and Life
Re: Jesus Said by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:07am On Oct 16, 2009
no one goes to the Father (Except through me)

ever wondered what why so and what he meant from a Scriptural, Spiritual and Philosophical standpoint?
Re: Jesus Said by kolaoloye(m): 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2009
Matthew 17:7
And Jesus came and touched them, and said, Arise, and be not afraid.

You can't be with Jesus and be stranded
Re: Jesus Said by Maykelly(f): 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2009
[size=14pt]I am the Way, The Truth and Life[/size]  John 14 v6

this is the verse I love Most.
Re: Jesus Said by kolaoloye(m): 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2009
42 And there came a certain poor widow, and she threw in two mites, which make a farthing.

43 And he called unto him his disciples, and saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That this poor widow
hath cast more in, than all they which have cast into the treasury:

44 For all they did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, even all her living.

He can help you because he knows your situations
Re: Jesus Said by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2009
he never said most of the things said here,if u want to know all what jesus said check redlettered bible king james version
Re: Jesus Said by Abuzola(m): 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2009
And jesus was a muslim, he preached Islam
Re: Jesus Said by jcross22: 8:03am On Nov 06, 2009
@abuzola,but i told you clear yestarday that mohamad was the first islamist now you are saying jesus preached islam does it mean that jesus was the founder of islam then or you don't trust your book again
Re: Jesus Said by jcross22: 8:12am On Nov 06, 2009
@abuzola, are you telling me that jesus had being preaching the islam before mohamad or you don't know what you are saying?
Re: Jesus Said by ccollins(m): 8:49am On Nov 06, 2009
JESUS IS THE SAME ,YESTERDAY,TODAY AND FOREVER.THERE IS Nothing wrong with the old testament which is basically abt isrealities.@tudor,ur perception is wrong.we all know God is Holy and Loves we human beings but hates the sin we commit.HE IS HOLY AND WITHOUT HOLINESS.NO MAN CAN SEE HIM.WHEN THE isrealites turn away frm God and go into sin and affairs that don't glorify God.u would see God anger and punishment upon them after warning them through His servants like Jeremiah ,isaiah e.t.c for several times.if they fail to turn back to God and obey His commandments instead of going into idol worshipping or any evil act.then God would punish them by sending them as foreign slaves into other nations or making them repent by bring war.THAT EVEN shows God love the more cos He calls them back to Him as His children when they are repentant just like the prodigal son.let me explain better: if u have a wayward little brother who does and things u think is improper.u would want to punish him to change frm such behaviourial act,am i right? Read psalms 107 for beta references to what i am explaining and stop being ignorant and profane abt God and the old testament.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Pastors Ought To Do With Tithe Money / 3 Things You Can Do With The Presence Of God / Prophet G.O. Fakeye of C&S Movement Church(ayo Ni) Final Burial Ceremony in Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.