Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Jesus Said - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Said (11967 Views)

. / Jesus Said Do Not Call Anyone Father(daddy) / What Jesus Said About Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Said by kolaoloye(m): 9:12am On Nov 06, 2009
jcross22:

@abuzola, are you telling me that jesus had being preaching the islam before mohamad or you don't know what you are saying?
He doesn't know anything about religion.
He is only practicing Islam because he was born into a Muslim family. grin grin grin
Re: Jesus Said by jcross22: 11:41am On Nov 06, 2009
@all muslims,Glory to Him who carried His votary by night from the Sacred Mosque (at Mecca), to the farther Temple, the environs which WE have blessed, that WE might show HIM some of OUR Signs. Verily HE hears and sees. this is 17th sura . look at this words if it's compiled and written in allah al-jannah okay view this word psycologicaly and you see the flaw in it now.1 my question you claimed allah is one noone beside him, she or it but now in the words above i can see a pronoun of (WE )meaning not one and who is talking there and to who(2) remember there is another third person singular in that words, the word (HIM) and again the word (OUR). please who is the allah in that pronouns ,WE, OURS or HIM. answer that. and ready for the next question
Re: Jesus Said by Maykelly(f): 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2009
[size=14pt]I am the Way, The Truth and Life John 14 v6

no other way but Jesus! All that matters "Jesus" We love you Lord![/size]
Re: Jesus Said by Maykelly(f): 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2009
Come [/color]unto me, All you that [color=#990000]Labour,
Re: Jesus Said by kolaoloye(m): 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2009
Matthew 17:20
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith
as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place;
and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you
Re: Jesus Said by Maykelly(f): 10:25am On Nov 16, 2009
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you. Matthew 7:6
Re: Jesus Said by Maykelly(f): 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2009
[size=16pt]Why Is Abuzola so Senseless, Pointless in everything about Quaran,Quran,Koran, and the Holy Scripture "Bible?" [/size]
Re: Jesus Said by grace5: 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2009
Counterfeit, Satan’s Great Strategy

Islam counterfeits Israel and the church in several ways:

False god, Allah
False holy book, the Qur’an
False holy place on Jerusalem temple site, the Dome of the Rock
(Inscriptions on the dome call upon Christians to recognize Jesus as an apostle of God but not His Son.)
False “holy nation
Re: Jesus Said by Maykelly(f): 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2009
Pray to your heavenly father.
Re: Jesus Said by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2009
[size=13pt] There is no difference between praying and a MAD person talking alone. . . . . ! .[/size]
Re: Jesus Said by kolaoloye(m): 11:29am On Nov 21, 2009
May kelly:

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6
Yes, you are very very correct.
Re: Jesus Said by kolaoloye(m): 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt] There is no difference between praying and a MAD person talking alone. . . . . ! .[/size]
What are you insinuating
Re: Jesus Said by Maykelly(f): 9:41am On Nov 23, 2009
grin grin grin Mr. K, forget the dead! said Our Sweet, Humble, Loving, Kind, Jesus! cheesy

Yes, it is your Birthday! smiley  H.A.P.P.Y B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y!  cheesy

Specially made for kola oloye

Re: Jesus Said by kolaoloye(m): 11:18am On Nov 24, 2009
Thank you very much. You are highly appreciated. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Jesus Said by ccollins(m): 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2009
Good work @maykelly and kola.as the devil bring false info and heresies through the internet.we as servants of God must preach the good news of Salvation and destroy the works of satan through d internet
Re: Jesus Said by kolaoloye(m): 5:39pm On Nov 25, 2009
ccollins:

Good work @maykelly and kola.as the devil bring false info and heresies through the internet.we as servants of God must preach the good news of Salvation and destroy the works of satan through d internet
Thank you.

No heaven without Jesus
Re: Jesus Said by kolaoloye(m): 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2009
Please don't let anyone get you confused. There is only one God,the Creator.
I've said it several times on many fora. The difference has to do with language.
For instance, Yoruba calls him Oluwa or Olorun. The Arabians calls him Allah while
the Jews calls him Jehovah.
This God is the Most High. He is the uncreated creator. Jesus is the son.
Re: Jesus Said by MrCrackles(m): 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2009
kola oloye:

Please don't let anyone get you confused. There is only one God,the Creator.
I've said it several times on many fora. The difference has to do with language.
For instance, Yoruba calls him Oluwa or Olorun. The Arabians calls him Allah while
the Jews calls him Jehovah.
This God is the Most High. He is the uncreated creator. Jesus is the son.
Nah. . . .
Re: Jesus Said by kolaoloye(m): 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2009
John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son,,,,"
Please read your bible.
Re: Jesus Said by kolaoloye(m): 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2009
abuzola999:

Can you pls open a fresh thread with the title 'jesus is not God' ? [b]You won't [/b]cos you know you are lying just to be humbled
I can but not today.The concept of trinity is what you don't understand.
After Sallah break i will give you the full dose.Thank you for coming grin

Jesus loves you.He died for you and I.
Re: Jesus Said by kolaoloye(m): 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2009
abuzola999:

Stop blasphemy, on the issue of sonship, so jesus is the son of God, right ?
[size=15pt] JOHN 3:16[/size]
Re: Jesus Said by kolaoloye(m): 8:57am On Nov 26, 2009
Point of correction: Jesus is the only begotten son of God. He had no biological father.
I have a biological father.I'm only a child of God through faith in Christ Jesus,the redeemer.
He (Jesus) died on the cross for our redemption.

I told you before: Except a man repent and be born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Stop deceiving yourself about paradise,there is only one God and one heaven.
The choice is yours but i think it is better for you to make hay while the sun shines.
Jesus loves you.
Re: Jesus Said by kolaoloye(m): 9:45am On Nov 26, 2009
Can you tell me the significance of the new testament?
Re: Jesus Said by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2009
there are so many begotten in the bible,enough said
Re: Jesus Said by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2009
@otitokoro(ONIRO)Who told yoy that,the only way is ISLAM if not HELLFIRE is your destination,and you are on your own then
Re: Jesus Said by kolaoloye(m): 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2009
uplawal:

@otitokoro(ONIRO)Who told yoy that,the only way is ISLAM if not HELLFIRE is your destination,and you are on your own then
Thou shall not judge grin

My dear, show me in any other religious books where any other prophet claimed that he is the way.
Only Jesus is the way,the truth and life. Embrace Jesus and get life.
Jesus died for you.
Re: Jesus Said by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2009
your own god jesus died for you and not me,am not braiwashed like you okay,you too get a BETTERLIFE by accepting ISLAM
Re: Jesus Said by kolaoloye(m): 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2009
Point of correction: God never died.
How would I make you understand that Jesus is the son of God.
[size=15pt]John 3:16. For God so loved the world that he gave His only begotten son,,,,[/size]

Jesus laid down his live so that we can inherit the kingdom (heaven). Pls wake up.
Re: Jesus Said by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2009
@kola Oloye, I repeat too that MY GOD NEVER BEGOT ANY SON,And me being a a good muslim is sure banker to PARADISE,and not thru christ,Even Jesus was a muslim and he is still coming to practice ISLAM before the judgement day,also remember he will humbly shame you people then.
Re: Jesus Said by TheSeeker(m): 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2009
What did Jesus say?
Re: Jesus Said by kolaoloye(m): 2:55pm On Nov 26, 2009
@uplawal
Let us reason together.
'Lam yahlid wallam yhulad 'was written by who?
This is what is getting most people confused today.

In the whole of Quran was that ayat ever confirmed again. If so, where?
Re: Jesus Said by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2009
@kola oloye,its GOD that said it and prophet told the companions to wrte it down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Pastors Ought To Do With Tithe Money / 3 Things You Can Do With The Presence Of God / Prophet G.O. Fakeye of C&S Movement Church(ayo Ni) Final Burial Ceremony in Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.