Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,351 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Poll: Are You A Wailer Or A Zombie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll: Are You A Wailer Or A Zombie (1008 Views)

PDP Poll: Are Nigerians Better Off Today Than 2 Years Ago? Shocking Results!! / Online Poll : ARE You For #istandwithtuface or #istandwithbuhari / Are You A Wailer Or A Liar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poll: Are You A Wailer Or A Zombie by Ofodirinwa: 12:50am On Feb 29, 2016
Like or Share this post if you're a Wailer

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Poll: Are You A Wailer Or A Zombie by Ofodirinwa: 12:51am On Feb 29, 2016
Like or Share this post if you're a Zombie
Re: Poll: Are You A Wailer Or A Zombie by wadetaw202: 2:29am On Feb 29, 2016
What of those that are both Wailers and Zombies? For example, those who will kill themselves over Jonathan despite the fact that gej did nothing in their region when he was President, can only be Zombie cum Wailers.... Or what do you say, op?

2 Likes

Re: Poll: Are You A Wailer Or A Zombie by aresa: 2:33am On Feb 29, 2016
Wailers are zombie, they just too dumb and clueless to figure it out..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poll: Are You A Wailer Or A Zombie by Lumiere91: 4:06am On Feb 29, 2016
In ben bruce's voice"foolish youth"
Re: Poll: Are You A Wailer Or A Zombie by TippyTop(m): 4:30am On Feb 29, 2016
Seems Zombies can't figure out they're zombies, not surprised though. Zombies don't know their left from right hence the name zombie.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poll: Are You A Wailer Or A Zombie by Nobody: 4:31am On Feb 29, 2016
A-P-C harlatans grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Poll: Are You A Wailer Or A Zombie by TippyTop(m): 4:34am On Feb 29, 2016
wadetaw202:
What of those that are both Wailers and Zombies? For example, those who will kill themselves over Jonathan despite the fact that gej did nothing in their region when he was President, can only be Zombie cum Wailers.... Or what do you say, op?

Going by your submission above, since Buhari is not from your region why're you then killing yourself over him?
Re: Poll: Are You A Wailer Or A Zombie by Pavore9: 5:05am On Feb 29, 2016
It is a shame that one is no longer deemed to a have an independent view of issues as everything has now been zeroed down to Pro PDP or Pro APC! angry

1 Like

Re: Poll: Are You A Wailer Or A Zombie by ril19(m): 5:58am On Feb 29, 2016
TippyTop:
Seems Zombies can't figure out they're zombies, not surprised though. Zombies don't know their left from right hence the name zombie.

¤~***~_classic_~***~¤

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Poll: Are You A Wailer Or A Zombie by ministeriallist: 6:04am On Feb 29, 2016
Pavore9:
It is a shame that one is no longer deemed to a have an independent view of issues as everything has now been zeroed down to Pro PDP or Pro APC! angry
You make a lot of sense. Am neither w... or z.... That is there own problem. I'm an objective observer and critic. Both PDP and APC have there weaknesses. I believe we should be objective in criticizing them when they perform below expectation so they can do better. Unfortunately our misguided youths will attack you once you raise an issue against someone in their party, believing you're partisan.
It's high time we all think n act objectively instead of being blindfolded by party interests.
Re: Poll: Are You A Wailer Or A Zombie by ril19(m): 6:06am On Feb 29, 2016
i'm neither a zombie nor a wailler. those derrogatory terms can never describe who i am! i'm a free thinking citizen.
Re: Poll: Are You A Wailer Or A Zombie by wadetaw202: 9:07am On Feb 29, 2016
TippyTop:

Going by your submission above, since Buhari is not from your region why're you then killing yourself over him?

Shebi you already call me a zombie? I'm just telling you that you are a worse zombie.
Re: Poll: Are You A Wailer Or A Zombie by TippyTop(m): 9:13am On Feb 29, 2016
wadetaw202:

Shebi you already call me a zombie? I'm just telling you that you are a worse zombie.

Am a Wailer not a Zombie, you're the Zombie.

2 Likes

Re: Poll: Are You A Wailer Or A Zombie by ajepako(f): 9:16am On Feb 29, 2016
aresa:
Wailers are zombie, they just too dumb and clueless to figure it out..

say that again?
Re: Poll: Are You A Wailer Or A Zombie by Ofodirinwa: 4:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
Re: Poll: Are You A Wailer Or A Zombie by wadetaw202: 7:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
TippyTop:

Am a Wailer not a Zombie, you're the Zombie.

The way you lick Jonathan's foot is synonymous to how a zombie behaves.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Way Abia State Generates Its IGR / Pres Buhari's Own Media Managers Blast Him In New Editorial / Can Calabar Be Called The Cleanest City In Nigeria Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.