Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

I'M WORRIED, Pls What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'M WORRIED, Pls What Should I Do? (2936 Views)

Pls What Are D Advanges & Disadvantage Of Licking Pussy & Sucking Dick? +18 Only / My Neighbors Daughter Calls Me Daddy, I'm Worried (pics) / My Neighbors Daughter Calls Me Daddy, I'm Worried (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'M WORRIED, Pls What Should I Do? by lordreigneth: 6:37am On Feb 29, 2016
Good morning to you all,
I am worried and I really need advice on what to do, I met this lady month ago, and after much pressure on her she succumb to my proposal, we started going out together, since I met her we never for once meet each other in my house or her house, we always meet at one corner close to her house, we have met there in several occasions now, but yesterday Sunday I bought a gift of a shoe for her and she was happy, we were both overwhelmed with joy, later that night at that corner we both sat on a concrete block and we started romancing and caressing each other suddenly I became crazy bring her two melon out and I begin to suck it right there, and I put my finger in her kitty cat and I was fingering her, I later begin to bite her nipples so hard that It was so painful for her to bear, she stood up in a hard face and was angry and she just walk away from me, I try calling her to come back but she did not respond to me, up till now Romance landers I have been calling her since yesterday but she is not picking my call I sent her a message that am sorry but yet she did not pick up the call... Pls what should I do....? Am worried because I love her so much

1 Like

Re: I'M WORRIED, Pls What Should I Do? by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 6:44am On Feb 29, 2016
OP...

NO1=ARE U STILL STAYING WITH YOUR PERENT? ABEG WHUCH KIN CHILDREN RELATIONSHIP B VHAT(no offence)...

No2=NO WORRY...NA HER SPIRITUAL HUSBAND DE AT WORK SO....U BERRA RUN

no3=KIKIKIKIKIKIKIK

1 Like

Re: I'M WORRIED, Pls What Should I Do? by CircleOfWilis: 6:45am On Feb 29, 2016
U for wear condom for ur hand na..why will u finga her without condoms?
Re: I'M WORRIED, Pls What Should I Do? by ayoolataiwo(m): 6:51am On Feb 29, 2016
u guyz re shameless.....both of u re useless kids

3 Likes

Re: I'M WORRIED, Pls What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 29, 2016
Go to school and don't be late sad
Re: I'M WORRIED, Pls What Should I Do? by lordreigneth: 7:09am On Feb 29, 2016
I am still waiting for a reasonable advice
Re: I'M WORRIED, Pls What Should I Do? by Merlissa(f): 7:09am On Feb 29, 2016
I just don't understand...

Abi no cheap hotel around your area

Why must you bite her

Pls go to school 'cuz your English is terrible!!!
Re: I'M WORRIED, Pls What Should I Do? by pharmagba: 7:13am On Feb 29, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
OP...

NO1=ARE U STILL STAYING WITH YOUR PERENT? ABEG WHUCH KIN CHILDREN RELATIONSHIP B VHAT(no offence)...

no3=KIKIKIKIKIKIKIK
You literally took the No 1 out of my mouth. Both of you are still young and are living under your parent or guardian roof, hence no available space indoors to express your romantic passion.
Also I think a lady needs a private to optimal express herself and it's the duty of a man to provide a secret and serene location not outdoor.
For a man he can do it anywhere, but next time restrain should be shown, this time the ops went to far. She feels you taken her as a street girl.
What to do? Just continue to beg her and assure her you are not like that and also 'love her so much, you can't resist her'
Re: I'M WORRIED, Pls What Should I Do? by sayyid(m): 7:14am On Feb 29, 2016
Why you self go they bite the tip so hard if the thing cut nko

2 Likes

Re: I'M WORRIED, Pls What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 29, 2016
Go hear these songs;

-i no do kerekere love kerekere love oh, ma shey mi lese baby mi oh

-nobody wanna see us 2gether but e don't matter no, cus I gat you

O boy, u don reap the fruit of ur gift labour finish be dat o. The shoe don serve u finish. Text her sms say u buy bag for her, u go see say d bag sef go serve you small. Then after that buy her BB, continue like dat.

1 Like

Re: I'M WORRIED, Pls What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 29, 2016
All these kids on nairaland seeking attention. I tire 4 una
Re: I'M WORRIED, Pls What Should I Do? by doubleZ88(m): 7:25am On Feb 29, 2016
ur in for a long tin. let her go before u involve urself in something u can't carry.
Re: I'M WORRIED, Pls What Should I Do? by Sunkyphil(m): 7:32am On Feb 29, 2016
cum op how old are u
Re: I'M WORRIED, Pls What Should I Do? by Marlvin(m): 7:33am On Feb 29, 2016
Why bite her' er you a cannibal ? you possibly injured her , what, you expect her to stay and watch you bite her more ?

1 Like

Re: I'M WORRIED, Pls What Should I Do? by Mimido2(f): 7:33am On Feb 29, 2016
y Will she pick ur call when u were sucking her breast like a 5months old baby
Re: I'M WORRIED, Pls What Should I Do? by lordreigneth: 7:41am On Feb 29, 2016
pharmagba:

You literally took the No 1 out of my mouth. Both of you are still young and are living under your parent or guardian roof, hence no available space indoors to express your romantic passion.
Also I think a lady needs a private to optimal express herself and it's the duty of a man to provide a secret and serene location not outdoor.
For a man he can do it anywhere, but next time restrain should be shown, this time the ops went to far. She feels you taken her as a street girl.
What to do? Just continue to beg her and assure her you are not like that and also 'love her so much, you can't resist her'
God bless you my brother for this Matured advice I will take step as u advise
Re: I'M WORRIED, Pls What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 29, 2016
What sort of rubbish post is this?

1 Like

Re: I'M WORRIED, Pls What Should I Do? by lordreigneth: 8:04am On Feb 29, 2016
jcmaiah:
What sort of rubbish post is this?
u can ask again
Re: I'M WORRIED, Pls What Should I Do? by biz2get(m): 8:28am On Feb 29, 2016
Next time... don't BITE the nip** it turns off..

Next time... Get a guest house for such.. if you can't leave on your own!

Next time... Act Matured, Are you from bush? So if she let you, yuu will fvck her in the corner of the road abi??

I think you should give her space, stop calling or texting.., just keep up with her! Maybe after a week or 2 you will know what . Cheers smiley

3 Likes

Re: I'M WORRIED, Pls What Should I Do? by Adonis3: 8:49am On Feb 29, 2016
ayoolataiwo:
u guyz re shameless.....both of u re useless kids

dumb muh'fucka

Are you any betterundecided

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: I'M WORRIED, Pls What Should I Do? by Topestbilly(m): 8:53am On Feb 29, 2016
Since yesterday? E never tey, kip calling n texting her.
Re: I'M WORRIED, Pls What Should I Do? by naijathings(m): 10:18am On Feb 29, 2016
Mimido2:

he tot that the breast is pure water that u have to tear open before sucking.

@ least 5 month old baby don't have teeth and konji aggressiveness.

the girl had to pack her goods and close her shop quickly before robbery take over.
Re: I'M WORRIED, Pls What Should I Do? by grad2012(f): 10:46am On Feb 29, 2016
Why did u bite her tips don't you know its hurts,the shoe you bought her nko so she took it away with anger anyways try and call her with another number she will pick.
Once she picks just quickly apologize to her before she cuts the call.
Re: I'M WORRIED, Pls What Should I Do? by Margauxluv(f): 10:57am On Feb 29, 2016
Op vampire
Re: I'M WORRIED, Pls What Should I Do? by jabojafa(m): 11:16am On Feb 29, 2016
if na u Sarez bite ur nipples like dt u go fit bear am? Abi u b him senior broda?
Re: I'M WORRIED, Pls What Should I Do? by Mimido2(f): 11:17am On Feb 29, 2016
naijathings:

he tot that the breast is pure water that u have to tear open before sucking.

@ least 5 month old baby don't have teeth and konji aggressiveness.

the girl had to pack her goods and close her shop quickly before robbery take over.
Hahahaha
Re: I'M WORRIED, Pls What Should I Do? by jabojafa(m): 11:22am On Feb 29, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
OP...

no3=KIKIKIKIKIKIKIK
ahahaha spiritual hubby ke? Hope say u nor dey speak frm experience
Re: I'M WORRIED, Pls What Should I Do? by jabojafa(m): 11:25am On Feb 29, 2016
Mimido2:
hw do you knw that that is hw a 5mnths bby sucks?
Re: I'M WORRIED, Pls What Should I Do? by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 11:47am On Feb 29, 2016
jabojafa:
ahahaha spiritual hubby ke? Hope say u nor dey speak frm experience
.KIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKI
Re: I'M WORRIED, Pls What Should I Do? by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 11:50am On Feb 29, 2016
lordreigneth:
I am still waiting for a reasonable advice
.REASONABLE ADVICE ? WHERE?

NOT HERE ON NAIRALAND BIKO
Re: I'M WORRIED, Pls What Should I Do? by Booty4me: 11:58am On Feb 29, 2016
Its official... We have a vampire in our mist undecided
Re: I'M WORRIED, Pls What Should I Do? by Leriebloom(f): 11:58am On Feb 29, 2016
lolz

(1) (2) (Reply)

'EMPIRE' Creator Lee Daniels & Actor Jussi Smollett Now Dating? *photo* / My Girl On Her Period... (issues) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.