Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,648 members, 7,840,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

You Are Part Of The Problem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Part Of The Problem (364 Views)

Is Absence Of “True Federalism” The Problem Of Nigeria? / Unemployment: NASS Members Are Part Of The Problem / The Problem Of Ethnicity In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Part Of The Problem by IQnoCommon(m): 8:11am On Feb 29, 2016
Good Morning people,i was going through articles about how our Government is corrupt and how they don't really care about the country, then I asked myself if I was a saint self,did I ever cheat during exams?do I bribe my way through?do I like short cuts,am I not part of the corrupt system? The truth is we all are part of the problem one way or the other and my reasons are:
If you are a student and you are doing JAMB runz,you are part of the problem
If you are trader and you are selling goods and services that dollar doesn't affect like(tomatoes,pure water,pepper...etc)you are part of the problem
If you are a radio/tv presenter and you collect money before play a music video or song you are part of the problem
If you are religious leader and all you do is use tricks to mislead your followers you are part of the problem
If you go to the bank and try to beat a long que you are part of the problem
If you lie about your age just to get a job,you are part of the problem
If you.....add yours to the list smiley
Re: You Are Part Of The Problem by hettetatattam(m): 8:19am On Feb 29, 2016
No am not

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know? / Letter To The Extremists (pro- Gej's And Pro- Pmb's); Its Time To Chill / An Insult Or What.. Read What Is Saying About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.