Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,973 members, 7,838,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Seun Osewa Welldone. There's Now Improvement In Lit.sec - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Seun Osewa Welldone. There's Now Improvement In Lit.sec (946 Views)

Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle / Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread / Seun-osewa Short Stories Battle Registration Thread- Last Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Osewa Welldone. There's Now Improvement In Lit.sec by Divepen1(m): 9:49am On Feb 29, 2016
Many of us started here. So, I will plead with you to do something to Nigeria Literature. Encourage the writers here in way you can. This place is really dying. Obinnau is trying but like Adam he needs help.

You can pick one of us. You can bring an active mod from other sections. .
I trust you'll do what's best

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Welldone. There's Now Improvement In Lit.sec by ekaromail: 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
I agree
Re: Seun Osewa Welldone. There's Now Improvement In Lit.sec by rapmike(m): 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
Divepen, you are right. It seems like the traffic here is dying seriously and to make it worse, I have not seen a literature thread in frontpage for ages.

Hope Seun does something about it.
Re: Seun Osewa Welldone. There's Now Improvement In Lit.sec by dlawsamesq(m): 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
I concur with u.
Re: Seun Osewa Welldone. There's Now Improvement In Lit.sec by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
A female mod ruined the section for you. Once she can't come up with good stories again, she takes it a duty to ensure budding writers nosedive into oblivion.
Re: Seun Osewa Welldone. There's Now Improvement In Lit.sec by ghostwritter(m): 11:34am On Mar 02, 2016
...just passing
Re: Seun Osewa Welldone. There's Now Improvement In Lit.sec by teechudleyy(f): 11:50am On Mar 02, 2016
Blastfinito:
A female mod ruined the section for you. Once she can't come up with good stories again, she takes it a duty to ensure budding writers nosedive into oblivion.

I dont understand how one person could do that tho. I feel even writers here dont read other peoples works. No traffic means no growth we can help ourselves generate traffic by supporting one another.
Re: Seun Osewa Welldone. There's Now Improvement In Lit.sec by Khudus(m): 1:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dat's wat female do
Blastfinito:
Re: Seun Osewa Welldone. There's Now Improvement In Lit.sec by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
teechudleyy:

I dont understand how one person could do that tho. I feel even writers here dont read other peoples works. No traffic means no growth we can help ourselves generate traffic by supporting one another.
You got it right. Let nairaland writers, especially the Ivy League (emphasis mine) ones like OMA4U, Larrysun, Divepen, D9ty7, Ishilove(this girl seems to have offended me), Simonhabby, Oyinprince, repogirl(...) etc start reading stories by other writers and drop comments.
I suggest a thread should be created for writers with proven works, not those authors of works with ghetto classification. In that thread, a nairaland writer will apply for recognition. His or her works will then determine if he or she should be admitted by voting of the members. Then, members of the scholastic Academy will recommend stories by those writers for front page.
Jumoke Orisagunna rode to fame with no any input from her. Some of the writers here are university graduates with enviable literary prowess, and are not known by anyone. This is enough to discourage any writer with something up his sleeve that wisdom is nothing; that wisdom can only sustain success, but can't push one to success. I think that is why someone wrote that "If wisdom succeeds in flying over the tallest trees in the Amazon rainforest, it still can't master the woody terrain more ingeniously than the acclaimed foolish pioneer monkeys".
Cc:
Seun
Mynd44
Obinau
Caracta

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Chinua Achebe Wasn't Exposed When He Wrote “things Fall Apart” The Book Should B / IGBO FORUM (ka Anyi Sùô Igbo. / HE'S WATCHING ME...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.